Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 pm
Granted ~ you feel 100% better... but when you get to the pub, you find that everyone else is infected with whatever it was you had and the place is closed... along with every other pub within a 100 mile vicinity of you.

I wish I had a cup of coffee..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:08 pm
granted but it is rather cold and not the way you like it

i wish for more time  

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 pm
Granted! The firm you work for goes bust and you are left redundent! Now you have all the time in the world!

I wish There was more MnMs in the pack ive just demolished  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 pm
granted but they are peanut butter M&M's and you get samonila

i wish to remember what i wished for  

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:47 pm
Granted (I love when this happens) suddenly it becomes clear to you, oh yes you were wishing the great and all knowing Angelicphrase was your new world ruler. With great humility I accept mrgreen

I wish I could get more done in a workday  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:09 pm
Granted you can now get twice as much work done because you now work 16 hour days.

I wish my sisters Guinea Pigs didn't smell as bad.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

wiccan j

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 am
Granted but now u can't visit ur sister because she smells bad!

I wish I had an RV to travel the world  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:57 am
Granted. But driving half way across the ocean you run out of gas and have to wait several months to drift to shore! Damn these all terrain aquatic R.V.s

I wish I was immune to every virus under the sun  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

wiccan j

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 am
Granted~ but now everyone else on the planet has all strains of viruses & u can't visit anyone or go anywhere, so u end up a lonely old man talking to road kill!!

I wish my ear infection would go away!~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 am
Granted! Using Voodoo magic you transfer the infection into the ear of a chicken! However Karma isnt happy! It would be fine if it had been a wickedd chicken! But this one was actually quite sweet and innocent!
Karma takes revenge for its favorite fowl!
The net morning you awake to a strange tingling across your whole body. further investigation reveals a fine layer of down is sprouting from your folicals! Further more strange red fleshy crests are starting to protrude from your forehead and neck! The next morning is worse! At first you think the worst! *OMG! Ive soiled myself!* But no, you laid a beautiful speckelled egg!
For the rest of your life you feel compelled to sit on these things and when they hatch scratch about the back garden for seeds and worms to feed them with!
Oh well could be worse! You might of felt compelled to eat them!! How wrong would that be!!?

I wish I had my own back garden and could grow my own vegetables and fruit! Why id grow grapes and make fine wines fit for a king!!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 pm
Granted a nice plot springs up behind your home and you begin your very own garden and soon the first seedlings sprout. Unfortunately your neighbors aren't too bright and think you've started a grow opp. Within days your doors are busted down and your hauled into the station under charges of drug trafficking. This little story winds up on your local news so smile and wave to the camera mrgreen

I wish I could have a pet  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm
Granted! Your landlord agrees to change the terms in your tenancy agreement and you go shopping for a best friend to share your home with! Excitement get the better of you however and you end up buying a baby vietminese pot bellyed pig! Well at least that what the pet shop owner told you it was! Turns out its an american yorkshire breeder! These beasts grow op to 4 foot high and weigh over 500lbs!
It eats you out of house and home! Not to mention the mess it makes!! wahmbulance

I wish I had a cottage in the country to spend summer in  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 pm
Granted after those charges from the police you make a daring escape to the country and hide out in a little cottage. You pass the summer in fear and paranoia until the owners come home in winter and you have a brand new charge of breaking and entering.

I wish I had a giant chocolate chip cookie  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 pm
Granted! Yet it is so gigantic and delisious that you feel compelled to eat it all in one go! Gluttony reaps its own rewards! You are now so large you cant fit through your front room door and have to have a wall cuy out of the house so the paramedics can take you to a halth clinic whre you spend the next 2 years in hell ating cellary and jogging of the flab!

I wish I had my own private gym!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games