Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 am
James stood for a moment grinning at them "Alright, enough of acting coy...," He began aloud, walking forward towards the now relaxed officer. "Can you guys stop acting now....? My arms are getting rather sore."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 am
The officer nodded a little. "Alright, you can put your hands down..." he said. He nodded at the tied-up subordinates. "Are those the criminals we were called for?"

"Yes," said Hanxi. He then identified each of the weakly struggling men. As they were cuffed, Ladeaux released their binds.

As the men were taken away, the officer asked, "Anything else we should know about?"

"Well..." began Hanxi. In unison, his and Ladeaux's eyes flickered to James, then to Luna.  

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 am
Luna noticed Ladeaux and Hanxi's glance and then looked at James for a moment. "N-No..." Luna answered weakly, "None."
Luna could see from the corner of her eye that James's eyes widened before folding into a look of amusement. "Unless they Had seen something, of course."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:34 pm

The officer nodded again. "Alright. We will be taking these men away, back where they belong. Thank you for your help, Lord Hanxi, we've been looking for some of these men for a while. "

"Ah," smiled Hanxi winningly. "You mustn't forget that these other people here helped as well."

The officer paused for a moment, then swiftly acknowledged the rest of the people in the room. He then bowed, and took his leave.

When he heard the officers leaving, he turned to James and smirked. "So what are you going to do with yourself?"

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:28 am
Luna frowned a little, but thenshruged. "Im going to stay...," Luna began softly, "Im going to stay with Lord Hanxi, and Ladeaux." She looked at them and smiled lightly. "I owe them a great deal." She paused and looked over at James. "And yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:42 pm

{do you want me to do James? If so, let me know and I'll edit the post^^ Post edited(:}

Ladeaux smiled at Luna, happy that the house wouldn't be so empty. It'd be nice to have some companionship...besides Hanxi, of course. Hanxi was nice, but he was weird sometimes and rather demanding when he was hungry.

Hanxi raised an eyebrow at James. "Well?" he asked.

"I think I'll stay," said James. He lowered his eyes, thensmirked. "I enjoy bothering you two, and of course," he winked at Ladeaux, who turned the color of an eggplant. "I like the pretty lady."

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 pm
[Yeah,Im kind of blank minded right now...lol.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:31 pm

{haha, alright}

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 am
Luna sighed and smiled at Ladeaux and Hanxi.
Something tells me, my stay is going to be filled with awkward and undull moments, Luna thought as she unoticably glanced at James. I just hope things wont happen with him around..."Well,"Luna said finally, trying to break the silence. "Its morning now, so maybe we should eat breakfeast."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:15 pm
Ladeaux smiled. She liked cooking. Heading to the kitchen, she began to attempt to make some breakfast for four...  

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 am
Luna followed her and tried to learn from afar. The first attempt was...She shook her head friskly and kept watching. "How did you learn to cook like that?" Luna asked with a piqued interest, moving her head over to see what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Chopping some sausage and ham, Ladeaux's mouth twitched in a mischievous grin. "It's because Hanxi can't cook anything more than toasting bread and frying eggs. He always tries to sound like an expert, but in reality, he's awful." Her chopping slowed a little. "But really...my parents taught me," she said quietly.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 am
Luna frowned at her tone and lowered her head slightly. Slaves rarely remember their families. Luna thought, sighing at the thought. "You know," Luna began quietly, leaning against the counter that was behind Ladeaux. "You are very lucky." Her tone was thoughtful and hesitant at the same time, but she managed to hide it behind a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 am

"I suppose...I was with my family until I was ten or eleven. But...what about you," asked Ladeaux. The only bad thing about being taken late, she thought, was that you still remembered what it was like to really be free.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 am
"heh," Luna scoffed to herself as she crossed her arms and shook her head. "Never had them. I technically wasnt even born, actually." She told her tonelessly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff