Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 pm
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
inu828
Rei Uchikino
Dimplekins
I have been with my boyfriend for two years and we have been having sex for almost as long, and no matter what we do or what we try I can't orgasm. Is there something wrong with me or is there something I could try?

I have the same problem. Could anyone offer some advice?
i had the same problem for a wile. what helps is do forplay for a wile (if you like him being foreful then tell him) and then try doing it face to him (girl on top)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I honestly can't have orgasms, so I'm afraid that I can't be a help on this one girls.

I see. Well, I've done what inu suggested many times before, so I guess that doesn't work. Or maybe we're not trying hard enough. I can always give it another try. Or maybe I just have to experiment with different things.
In any case, I heard that some women won't orgasm until after they're twenty-one or something like that. So I guess I'm not that worried. And if I never orgasm, then I guess not all of us girls are able to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 am
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
Dimplekins
I have been with my boyfriend for two years and we have been having sex for almost as long, and no matter what we do or what we try I can't orgasm. Is there something wrong with me or is there something I could try?

i had the same problem for a wile. what helps is do forplay for a wile (if you like him being foreful then tell him) and then try doing it face to him (girl on top)

I honestly can't have orgasms, so I'm afraid that I can't be a help on this one girls.

I see. Well, I've done what inu suggested many times before, so I guess that doesn't work. Or maybe we're not trying hard enough. I can always give it another try. Or maybe I just have to experiment with different things.
In any case, I heard that some women won't orgasm until after they're twenty-one or something like that. So I guess I'm not that worried. And if I never orgasm, then I guess not all of us girls are able to do it.

dont try to orgasm you need to relax and let the guy do the playing around during the forplay.  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:36 pm
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
Dimplekins

dont try to orgasm you need to relax and let the guy do the playing around during the forplay.

Yeah. I don't even think about it during foreplay or sex. It's afterward when I think, "Man, how come I can't have an orgasm?" You know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828

Yeah. I don't even think about it during foreplay or sex. It's afterward when I think, "Man, how come I can't have an orgasm?" You know?
ya i know. in time you will beable to cause a lot of girls dont  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828

Yeah, I guess I'll just be patient and see how things work out. Thanks for all of your advice. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 pm
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino

Yeah, I guess I'll just be patient and see how things work out. Thanks for all of your advice. smile
welcome  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino

welcome

While we're on the topic of orgasms, do you think you could be able to describe to me what an orgasm feels like? I've always wondered what it feels like, and I'd like to have an idea of what it feels like if I should have an orgasm in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 pm
Um,I have a question.I'm 15 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months and he says he's ready to have sex.I'm not ready for it yet but he keeps trying to get me in bed with him.What should I do to get him to notice I'm not ready 'cause I've told him plenty of times but he won't listen?  

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miki_1617

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Um,I have a question.I'm 15 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months and he says he's ready to have sex.I'm not ready for it yet but he keeps trying to get me in bed with him.What should I do to get him to notice I'm not ready 'cause I've told him plenty of times but he won't listen?

Well, if the guy really likes you he should be able to wait and not force you into it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 am
XxAngelic_CandyxX

Tell him if having sex with you is so important, and you aren't ready, that he can find another girl. If your not ready, and he keeps saying stuff like "Come on, if you love me you'll sleep with me." and "Everyone is doing it, why not us?" then you know he's not the man for you.

No means no, no matter who you are, how old you are, or where you are. If he keeps pressuring you, dump his a** and tell him to get a room with a two bit whore.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

inu828

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino

welcome

While we're on the topic of orgasms, do you think you could be able to describe to me what an orgasm feels like? I've always wondered what it feels like, and I'd like to have an idea of what it feels like if I should have an orgasm in the future.
to me a orgasm feel like releasing of fluids it feels really good trust me you will know if you have one or not. oh and for some after you have one you legs feel all weak  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:37 pm
My friend said you can use common household objects to masturbate. Any suggestions?  

daddylatrell

O.G. Noob

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:01 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX

Tell him if having sex with you is so important, and you aren't ready, that he can find another girl. If your not ready, and he keeps saying stuff like "Come on, if you love me you'll sleep with me." and "Everyone is doing it, why not us?" then you know he's not the man for you.

No means no, no matter who you are, how old you are, or where you are. If he keeps pressuring you, dump his a** and tell him to get a room with a two bit whore.

I'm trying that but he won't leave me alone even if I dump him.He keeps trying to get me in bed with him and it's starting to get hard to stop him.Even my friend keeps trying to stop him but it's not working.It's close to the time that he might actually get me in bed with him 'cause I'm running out of Ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX
XxAngelic_CandyxX

I'm trying that but he won't leave me alone even if I dump him.He keeps trying to get me in bed with him and it's starting to get hard to stop him.Even my friend keeps trying to stop him but it's not working.It's close to the time that he might actually get me in bed with him 'cause I'm running out of Ideas.

Even after you dumped him and he's pressuring you, just tell someone other than your friends!! I can be counted as sexual harassment!!!

♫♫♫♫Doop-She-Doop♫♫♫♫

X_I_am_a_riot_X

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games