Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:55 pm
"All about America...?" I asked. "Does this Club do random themes per month or something like that?"
It'd be kinda cool if they DID do an American theme...if they're into that kind of stuff I thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 pm
"They do themes basically every single session!" Sakuya smiled over exaggerating. "A lot of them are really cute, and some of them are funny. I've had a friend of mine take pictures of the costumes for me, seeing as I hadn't got the time until now to go to Host Club"  

XMintyPandaX

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm
"Yep!" Yuki said nodding. "You just missed a cupid cosplay. Although that leads back to the rose/nose incident which we are from here on out avoiding at all costs." Yuki nodded at the last bit. "But they probably will. Maybe if we make Tamaki watch some American movies, he'll wanna cosplay them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 pm
"American movies, eh?" *Gets a brilliant idea*
"Have you guys ever heard of a movie called The Godfather by any chance?" I asked.  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm
Yuki blinked. "I've heard of it, but I've never seen it...I'm guessing that's the movie will try and show Tamaki?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm
I smirked. "You bet! Let's just hope he won't flip out with all the cursing, the violence, and the blood though..."  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 pm
"I think he'll be fine with it...ah well! Now we have to get him to watch the movie, and in order to do that, we'll need to be sneaky!" Yuki turned and started writing things on the rolloing whiteboard that magically appears in the host club sometimes (from when Kyoya was explaining how the twins have more time with Haruhi then Tamaki, I think on the physical exam episode). "We'll need a chair, rope, duck tape, something to keep his eyes open, eye drops so he doesn't go blind, a projector and a screen to watch the movie on!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 pm
"No we won't!" Sakuya laughed. "All we need to do is CONVINCE him to watch the movie, which will be easy!" Sakuya smiled.  

XMintyPandaX

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Artem screams from the back room still cleaning out Tamaki's nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 pm
*Sigh* "Can't we just politely ask...?" I said, exasperated.  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Yuki got an anime vein and glared at the back room area. "It doesn't take that long to clean a nose bleed! Stop over reacting and get the so called 'king' out here to entertain his new guest!" She yelled at Artem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 pm
*goes into chibi mode and starts flailing arms around* "Tamaki! YOU DRAMA KING GET OUT HERE NOW!" i yelled.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 pm
*Chuckles quietly to self at the scene*
These people are nuts...I don't even want to imagine how insane Tamaki must be...but then again, at least it'll be entertaining.
*Smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm
*still in chibi mode* "Tamaki!" scream scream  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm
"Speaking of Tamaki, where IS he...?" I asked.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games