Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:22 pm
"Alright, show's over, thank you for watching, I may or may not be here tomorrow," Reed picked up the hat and counted the money, then pocketed his spoils. After the crowd dispersed, he approached the demon and asked, "So, what's a demon like you doing here? I highly doubt it's just some simple sightseeing... or is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:46 pm
Before Deston knew it the crowd had dispersed, leaving him alone with the young magus. He didn't think anything of and and shifted the bag on his shoulder, ready to continue his quest for a hotel and possible food. But before the demon could even move a muscle, the magus had addressed him and revealed that the lad knew what he was. Deston froze, looking very much like a deer caught in someone's high beams for a few seconds while his mind started sorting through what to do about this.
The boy knows more than he should. He's dangerous. One mood mumbled inside his head before another spoke up.
Give him the benefit of the doubt. He's probably just confident in his abilities. The other said gently.
None of the conversation that had erupted in Deston's mind showed outwardly on his face nor did any of the voices leak out of his ears for others to hear. No, instead it merely looked like he had momentarily shut down out of a loss for what to do or how to respond.

"Possibly just passing through. Perhaps more." Deston finally answered, his French accent giving an odd lilt to odd parts of his words.  

ninjaingaround

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm
"Hm... fair enough... I suppose, but still, if demons are going to invade, I'd like a warning beforehand," Reed stretched and yawned, "It's not like I'm exactly human either." Reed wanted to talk to the demon some more, he might be of some help to him. reed needed a cure for his disease or he would die soon. The only method he had found so far was immortality but he had no way of achieving that quite yet. There was about a 50/50 chance that he could beat the demon in a fight without any interference and about a 1 in 50 chance that he could beat the demon if his illness got in the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm
Deston gave a small chuckle when the boy talked about wanting to know if any demons were going to invade, even though he wasn't "exactly human" as he put it.
"None that I know of." He replied honestly.
Deston hadn't actually met another demon of his kind for years and some other kinds almost made it a point to avoid him, though he couldn't complain when it came to fire demons. He didn't ask for elaboration on what the boy was, mostly because he'd already revealed it by declaring himself a magus. But magus, magi, magician, they were all the same thing in Deston's eyes. He did, however, require the knowledge of a name.

"And what name might I call you by?" Deston asked, somewhat out of the blue.
Well, it made sense to him and that was all that really mattered right now, wasn't it?

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm
A pleasure to meet you properly." Ebony said returning the smile. "Great to see you too, Arias. Been a bit."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm
"I go by Reed," he replied, "I'm a witch, wizard, warlock, magus, magi, magician etc, there are too many names for my kind." Reed headed over to his bike, "Right now I'm looking for a place to stay for the night, as you have clearly stated your position as a traveler, would you care to join me?" He had made a decent haul today but didn't feel like blowing it all out on an expensive hotel so he decided that he should probably just stay in a cheap motel.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 pm
Deston quietly listened to Reed's self introduction, taking in every detail that his brain would hoard. That was something he was good at...well in certain "moods" at least.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Reed." Deston replied, his French accent giving an odd sound to the boy's name.
"You seem to already know what I am, but the least I can do is give you a name in return." He added. "I'm Deston."
The demon watched as Reed walked over to his motorbike and smirked briefly when he spoke of finding lodgings for the night.
"Bien sur." Deston replied. "Though I don't know the city, you'll have to navigate."
Unfamiliarity with a city coupled with this "mood's" sketchy direction sense made for a bad combination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 am
Arias smiled.
"You too. I'm sorry about Ardeo, I mean, Alec. He is very flirtatious," Arias leaned in to whisper in Ebony's ear, "Don't tell anyone, but he has a thing for some fox girl." she laughed despite herself and hugged Ebony in a friendly embrace.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 am
Ebony chuckled and returned the hug. "I was hoping to find you! I met the guy that attacked you and Kisha. He's a real a** too! I had to fight him a little. Nothing horrible though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 am
"Deston was it? Well, I'm also... sort of... new around here," Reed replied, looking for a motel of some sort.

((Sorry for my short post, Where is everyone else?))  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:48 pm
Arias looked at her with a smile.
"Who is Ki-sha? I heard the name Kashi...," she paused, amazed at how familiar the name was, "Anyway, you are right. Zeke is a b*****d. He...I have every reason to hate him."
Arias stepped back. Alec slid his hand in hers comfortingly.
"Thanks, Ardeo."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm
Deston nodded in the affirmative when Reed checked to make sure he had the name correct. He didn't show much of an outward reaction to Reed's words despite the screaming of one of his other "moods" that was taking place in the back of his mind, where he promptly shoved it.
"Well, if we get lost at least it won't be alone." The demon replied, his tone somewhat jovial for the situation at hand.
Sometimes he was a little off in his reactions, though he rarely ever realized it without help.

(( It's ok. Sorry for not posting until super late last night, I got distracted and then nearly fell asleep at the keyboard. ))  

ninjaingaround

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 pm
((I meant where is everyone in the rp?))

"Well, I think I have a better idea," Reed took out a piece of scrap paper and doodled some random symbols on it. After a while, Reed said aloud, "Alright, I think I've devised a spell to find the cheapest motel in the town," probably not one of his most innovative spells but it would work nonetheless. Reed checked around to make sure no one else was looking and traced a series of symbols in the air. One of them lit up and Reed said, "Thataway." He headed for the cheapest place to stay in town.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:27 pm
((Arias, Alec, and Ebony are on some street talking. ((Maybe close to you, who knows?). Leon is talking to Sage through her owl in a forest somewhere.))  

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 pm
Deston watched as Reed doodled on a piece of scrap paper, finding out very quickly that he couldn't read the symbols. Maybe they were in some different language that he didn't know? Whatever language they were, they seemed to work as one lit up and prompted Reed to point in a direction, hopefully the one that would lead them to the cheapest motel. That was better than wandering around and getting lost.
"Lead the way." Deston said two seconds before realizing that Reed was already heading off in the direction.
He simply shrugged, adjusted his bag and then followed. Well, at least things would be interesting.

(( Oh, right. Heheh, just realized that was what you meant. sweatdrop Sorry for the mix-up. ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games