Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 am
*i just relaxed with cross til i dozed off for a small cat nap to catch up on sleep for about 30 mins. only to be awoken by a strange noise* did you hear that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 am
schrodinger333
*i just relaxed with cross til i dozed off for a small cat nap to catch up on sleep for about 30 mins. only to be awoken by a strange noise* did you hear that?

-Joan is asleep and seems peaceful-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:04 am
*looks at cross sleeping peacefully so i kiss her on the forehead and went to see what made that noise* *draws out my knife and desert eagle* where did it come from? *hears it again at the back door so i head for the door only to find a pedigree german sheperd puppy about 4 mos. old* hey there little girl come here i wont hurt you *put weapons up and picks up the puppy and sneaks it into crosses room after cleaning her up and feeding her and giving her water* huh i wonder what the puppy was doing here? *heads back to the couch and turns ipod on quietly and listens to music not to disturb cross* *whispers to himself hope she like her gift.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:08 am
schrodinger333
*looks at cross sleeping peacefully so i kiss her on the forehead and went to see what made that noise* *draws out my knife and desert eagle* where did it come from? *hears it again at the back door so i head for the door only to find a pedigree german sheperd puppy about 4 mos. old* hey there little girl come here i wont hurt you *put weapons up and picks up the puppy and sneaks it into crosses room after cleaning her up and feeding her and giving her water* huh i wonder what the puppy was doing here? *heads back to the couch and turns ipod on quietly and listens to music not to disturb cross* *whispers to himself hope she like her gift.*

-an hour passes & Joan wakes up- huh?  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 am
*pulls out an earbud* morning sweetheart did you sleep good? i got a gift for you...wanna see it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 am
schrodinger333
*pulls out an earbud* morning sweetheart did you sleep good? i got a gift for you...wanna see it?

sure. *What did he get me? And why dose he want to give me a present?*  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:17 am
*i run upstairs and get the puppy with a black bow* here you go if im not here she can protect you at all times the sheperd breed chooses it best friend protects them with their life.(this is a true statement i own two pedigree german sheperds named spice and derica) so.. what are you gonna name her babe?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 am
schrodinger333
*i run upstairs and get the puppy with a black bow* here you go if im not here she can protect you at all times the sheperd breed chooses it best friend protects them with their life.(this is a true statement i own two pedigree german sheperds named spice and derica) so.. what are you gonna name her babe?

aw. she's so cute. i don't know what to name her. any ideas? (awesome)  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:22 am
how about nakita?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 am
schrodinger333
how about nakita?

sure. -Joan holds nakita- where did you find her?  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 am
long story short back door whimpering *pets nakita and brings cross closer to me*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:38 am
schrodinger333
long story short back door whimpering *pets nakita and brings cross closer to me*

-nakita barks a little- you don't mind if i let her roam around the house do u?  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:39 am
i dont care shes your dog now babe but i dont know if were allowed to have pets here, but who can turn down the face of this puppy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 am
schrodinger333
i dont care shes your dog now babe but i dont know if were allowed to have pets here, but who can turn down the face of this puppy?

yep. -lets nakita run around the house and sits back down next to kio- what do you wanna do?  

Neko_The_Hybrid

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:47 am
i dont care as long as i dont wears dresses *laughs*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games