Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm
*Goddess looked at Nick* "I told you that I would show you what I look like as a human, didn't I? Well, here I am!" *Goddess raised her arms to the sky and shouted a spell. Blinding light surounded her. When it dissappeared, Goddess stood there as a human. She was tall and slender, well muscled. Her skin was a rosey peach color. She took a step twards Nick, shaking a little for she wasn't used to walking on two legs. She hugged Nick again. Remembering what Dark had said, she spoke* "Nick, you do have to give the Heart back to Chief. She can do with it what she will. As long as we can stay together, I don't care what happens anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 pm
*THEN AS RAYS OF LIGHTS LITE UP THE DARK NIGHT LIKE SKY, AN ANGEL GOD NAMED RA-SEIM CAME OUT FROM THE CLOUDES ABOVE. HE SEEKED OUT THE ONE NAME CHIEF WHO WAS RIGHTFULLY THE OWNER AND THE CARE TAKER OF THE EVIL HEART OF RA... AND WHEN HE FOUND HER LOCATION, HE DESENDED TOWARDS HER TO CONFRONT HER ABOUT THE HEART BEING STOLEN*  

Diyske

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm
"OH CRAP" *hetukiri said now moving towards Chief. Hetukiri tried to inch her way to get behind chief after seeing her fiance (who she ran away from 20 years ago) descend from the clouds* -_- stare why'd the hell did they send him, i bet those bastards are up there laughing their @$$€$ off right now...**hetukiri thought to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 am
User ImageNick fell on the floor as soon as Goddess hugged him. He was speechless, he saw her crying. He then wiped Goddess' tears and smiled at her. He was happy but he couldn't say it. "I missed you.."
He then faced Dark and tossed a black object at him. It was the Black Heart of Ra, the dragon's prison. Ra remains inside enraged by Nick's betrayal. "Here, I don't need him anymore. He'll regenerate in time so I suggest you lock him better than before." Nick faced Goddess and held her close. He saw her injuries and placed his hand over it. "I'm sorry it too me so long to come back. I'll never leave you again."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 am
*NOW LANDING GENTLE ON THE GROUND, ABOUT SEVERAL FEET AWAY FROM CHIEF, RA-SEIM SAID* "WHY CHIEF IT HAS BEEN AGES SCINCE I WAS REQUIRED TO DECEND UPON EARTH... WAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT EVIL HEART'S POWERS BEING UNLESHED

AND TO MAKE THE SITUATION WORST ITS BEING USED BY A MORTAL..... THE POWER IN WHICH THAT HUMAN CHILD HAS CONSUMED WILL SPREAD THROUGH HIS BODY AS SO WOULD A VIRUS AND CONSUME HIS SANITY AND HIS VERY OWN BEING OF HIMSELF IF HE DOES NOT REJECT THE POWERS OF RA"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am
As the sun was setting, a dark figure crossed the street from the castle.She was wearing a dark red coat covering her eyes.As she walked up the castle steps, no one noticed her with the havoc going on. She stared at the peice of paper in her hand,which said her room number.She used a old-fashon elevator to go to floor 38, and then room 62.  

Luna556

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am
*Goddess was relieved that she was with Nick again. In her human form, she knew that most people where frightened by her eyes, which had turned white. Nick didn't seem bothered by them* "I know you'll never leave me again. Any one who tried to take you away from me dies an increadably painfull and bloody death," *she whispered into Nicks shoulder. She had been cold before Nick had hugged her. Now, she felt warmth spreading throughout her body* "Thank you for getting rid of that Heart. It was starting to creep me out............"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 pm
turning back to Nick to accept the heart, "wise decision my friend, i wish you true happiness", and with a tip of his head he vanished, only to appear behind Chief. secretly placing the heart in her back pouch so that Hytukiri, wouldn't notice the exchange.

"well now, if it isn't bird man him self, come to join our little party have you?", he said with a mocking grin.  

Phantom Touch

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm
*"BIRD MAN"* *RA-IEM THOUGHT TO HIMSELF* "HELLO DARK ITS NOT VERY SUPRISING TO SEE YOU HERE. KNOWING THAT WERE EVER CHIEF SANKOFA GOES YOU FOLLOW HER AS WOULD A LOST PUPPY.... ANY WAYS THE GREETINGS WOULD HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE UNTIL THE THIS QUAGMIRE OF MY MISSING HEART OF RA IS DEALT WITH."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm
with Hetukiri hiding behind her, and the heart safely back, Chief decided to play dumb about the whole thing, "i have no idea what your talking about sun shine boy, but if your using this as an excuse to see Hetu, will don't let me stop you", side stepping to the left, she let him see were Hetukiri was hiding.......  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm
*DAMN U CHIEF SANKOFA stare I HATE U, I HATE U eek *  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm
*totaly disregarding the name chief sankofa called him, his eyes shone brightly when he saw Hetukiri standing there even more beautiful than when he last laid eyes upon here he was overwhelmed with her sprouted beauty, and after admiring her beauty he said* "Hetukiri i knew the fates would bring us back to one another, i have longed for the day that i may be blessed to be with you again and now that were together i vow that we shant every go apart again " heart heart heart heart  

Diyske

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm
wrapping his arms around her from behind and pulling Chief close to his chest, he began to nibble along her neck and shoulders. looking up at Re-iem," yeah i might be a lost puppy but at least she didn't run away from me and I'm not the one going around say things like "shant"," moving his mouth along her jaw line, his eyes darkened with intensity, "yeah i might be a lost puppy, just as long as she keeps taking me home with her I'm all good."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 pm
*Hatukiri now sensed Dark getting way too close with Chief fled the weak @$$ demon he was toying with and summoned his body right besides Dark's* *he yanked Dark off of Chief and held him up by his shirt...and said* "sorry but Chief's home is only vacant for two at the moment... and the LAST THING WE NEED IS SOME FRIGGIN ALBINO MUT LEAVING HIS $#&@ ALL OVER THE PLACE.... OK?"  

hatukiri

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm
*"WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH THE WORD SHANT.... "* *RA-IEM ASKED HIMSELF, HE ONLY TOUGHT ON IT FOR A MINUTE BUT QUICKLY TURNED HIS ATTENTION BACK TO HETUKIRI*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games