Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 pm
Myraku stepped up to Da-Ku.
"You...... alright....?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 pm
"Yeah fine" Da-ku muttered with a pained look on his face  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Phiara glanced up and saw the pain in his face. "Drop it," she said, half absent-mindedly, half slightly forceful. "Drop the book. You need to get away from it. Now."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 am
"Why drop it when I can do this?" He grabbed the book and placed it on his heart, then pushed down with allmighty force, the book began d=to dissapear and a dark aura surrounded him. He was the necronomicon incarnated...  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:24 pm
Phiara watched horrified as the book sunk into him, a searing pain shooting through her forehead. With a cry, she sank to the ground, watching as the dark aura surrounded Da-ku.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:20 am
"S***... That feels good" He smiled softly "She must have tried to bond with the book before... It's rejecting her again..." He placed a hand on her forehead... "Hush child, have some of my power"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm
"GET THE HELL AWAY FORM ME!" she said, kicking his hand away. The pain in her head was receding but as she got to her feet, her head swam and she had to hold on to one of the walls for support.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm
Onyx stared in horror, backing up slowly. She didn't want to get close to this thing thats gone power mad. She backed up a bit too far and something grabbed her around her waist and covered her mouth. She tried to scream but all that came out was a soft murmur.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 pm
Myraku's eyes grew wide.
"OH, COME ON!!!" she shouted, "SERIOUSLY!!??!"
She did a facepalm and sighed. She had no idea why she didn't see this coming.
She then backed up a bit, checked her surroundings, then ran, at full speed, up to Da-Ku and punched him with all her might, at the spot where the book had melded into his heart.
She had the strange fantasy that if she punched him hard enough, the book would come flying out of him. Cartoons had clouded her better judgement. xd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 am
Where Myra had punched him a burst of dark energy threw her back.... "Help....me...." He murmured.... "Can't...control...it...."  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 am
As Onyx struggled to get free of this mysterious being it droped her. She fell and landed on the ground, hard. She hit her head hard enough to make her unconscious.
She woke up, her vision quite blurred. She looked around and could barely make out a light that resembled a door. She went through it and blinked at the sunlight.
Out of nowhere something pushed her and she fell...again, landing on her ankle. She screamed in pain and looked around to see she was back in the lunch room. She sucked up the pain of her twisted ankle and limped as fast as she could to where the others were when she had been taken.
o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 am
I noticed a sound but tried to ignore it.... someone must have escaped.... but the darkness registered the sound and turned towards it, pacing menacingly, cracking my knuckles  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Myraku flew back into a wall and cursed under her breath.
"Ok.... I must admit.... not my best idea...." she muttered, and then grabbed her aching arm and stood.
What should I do? she thought, Should I use the flash of my camera again?
She took her camera into her shaking hands and got ready to take a picture.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:23 pm
Phiara saw what Myraku was doing out of the corner of her eyes and decided to buy some time. She pushed herself off the wall and ran, jumping onto Da-ku's back, the dark aura stinging her skin and eyes. "NOW!!!" she yelled, not sure how long she could hold on.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 pm
The beast stopped, a large gash had opened up in his back, Da-ku's skin showing through... But he simply grunted and sealed it back up, but another flash hit the mirror on the floor and hit his face.... Daq-ku was free for a short while....
"Hey! I can't hold for much longer, you need something better than just a flash to peel the shadows off.... try th...." The shadows smothered him and the beast roared  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games