Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am
'Tell me, what will you do first?' Chinton asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 am
"I don't know..." Kristi said and one tear come from her eye  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:01 am
'Well, I guess sleep is in order then. Close your eyes and don't worry. I'll chase all those mean thoughts from your head and you can sleep peacefully. Lie down and close your eyes. Tomorrow will be better than today,' Chinton said as he lulled the child into a sleepy state.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 am
"S-She promised to come back...." Kristi whispered to Chinton as she remember

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"P-Promise you will come back?" Kristi said

"I will" Nick said  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:02 am
'It's alright. She did promise and you have to keep that in mind miss. You have to be strong too,' Chinton said. 'Sleep now. You and her will meet again one day. I don't know for certain but I'm sure you two will see each other again. I'm sure. Now sleep.' Chinton lulled her to sleep and he took away or the negative thoughts away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 am
I wish mom was here.... Kristi thought  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:07 am
'Miss, it's time to wake up. It's nearly noon,' Chinton softly vibrated himself so that Kristi would wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am
"H-Huh?" Kristi close her eyes as she saw Sun bright...

"Is Nick here yet?" Kristi started already  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:55 am
'Miss Kristi, she won't be coming back anytime soon. I think it is best if we get you ready to enter the forest. But first you must have breakfast.' Chinton proceeded to help Kristi up from the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm
"Breakfast....Yeah..." Kristi said...

"Tasty whee " Kristi was a little bit happy of eating  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 am
( I'll try to catch up on you)

"So where is everybody?!" The non-forgiving forest, seem pretty quiet. The forest enchanted magic is slowly becoming weaker.

"Where is everybody?!" I muttered. I was already on the verge of the Panic stage.

I flew up and earch the sky, descends on the ground and called unto the Dragon's, Fairies, enchanted beast, wizards, magical beings, and a lot more but no one responded to my call.

I was close to tears but i hold it back and breath. The nostalgic air of magical energy. It's time to look for Master.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 am
Kristi was eating and then she remembered about Eric

"Oh and Chii...Where is Eric? I really forgot about him...." Kristi said and go out to look at the sky and then shouted

"Eric!! You there?!!!" Kristi shouted louder  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 am
'I think he's back in the past with Mistress and Master. He didn't came out at all. But tell me, is this Eric the one Ice turned into?' Chinton asked.

~~~~~

"Hi Eric-no. Ice. Why don't you change back into your old self and let me yell at you till my voice gets hoarse," I said in a threatening voice. I was pissed. The sorcerer had taken me with him and vanished my only way out. The book was back in his possession. "Damn I hate that man. He kept me locked up since he trapped me here," I grumbled.

I was locked up albeit the room was fit for goddesses. It had everything but its not what I wanted. i wanted to be free. i was in this by accident you know!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 am
"I think so he is the one...." Kristi answered to Chii

"Oh poor Nick...." Kristi said to herself slowly  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 am
'It's okay. You'll see her again one day,' Chinton chidded and urged her to eat more.

"Hello there, little girl. Are you all alone?" A handsome man asked. He was the owner of the shop. He was the one who Nick had ran away from before. She had been freaked by Eric's appearance and shouted at the shop...and nobody actually saw Eric.

"Do you want something else? You look like you really need a cheer," he smiled warmly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games