Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:04 pm
"Damion i want you to go upstairs for just a second." She said. When he nodded and left she changed and took whatever was holdin ryuukio frozen off... "Ok what the hell..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:02 pm
Ryuukio felt whatever was holding him let go. He immediately jumped back away from the door. "Ok i want to know what the hell just happened to me." He said to her with the panic that he felt from before.  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm
Sara looked at him honestly. "Something in there wants you... Either to kill or take over you." She said honestly. She looked at the door. "Step back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 pm
Ryuukio looked at her and stepped back. "You dont have to tell me twice." But he was extremely curious about what was behind the door now. Whatever it was he didnt want to get too close to it.  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm
Sara looked at him and nodded. She opened the door and was swept off her feet as some weird spirit thing came rushing out of the room and towards Ryuukio. "No you don't!" She said as she jumped infront of him and picked him up and jumped.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 pm
Ryuukio was a little shocked that the spirit rushed straight for him. He whatched her jump up with the thing and remembered that she sent the other guy up stairs. Ryuukio rushed up the stairs to go tell the guy that he had to get out of there before he got hurt or in the way.  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm
"What the hell?" Damion asked as Ryuukio ran up the stairs. He was confused then he looked around and didn't see his older sister. "What happened? Where is Sara?"

Sara tackled the 'Spirit'. Pinning it down with her own powers. "What do you want?" She asked it.

"None of your concern, wench..." It sneered...

"It IS my concern because this is MY school." She said and sealed it into a locket around her wrist. She would question it later. She almost transformed back when the locket burst and flew up towards the top of the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm
"No time to talk i got to get you out of here and quick." He said as he took his hand and lead him up the stairs. He took a quick glance down to see only Sara but then somehting shattered and headed up towards them. "Keep running!"  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:33 am
Damion struggled for a moment when Ryuukio started forcing him up the stairs but soon got his footing. "But what about Sara!"

Sara glanced upwards and then went back to her other self and jumped after the thing. It had almost reached Ryuukio and Damion before Sara somehow got a hold of the end of it's tail thing and threw it to the floor. Floating in the air Sara watched it for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm
"No time to explain just run!" Ryuukio didnt want to explain about Sara to this guy, especially since he didnt seem to know anything about her. He paused for a split second to look down and saw Sara hovering there and was a bit confused. Is it over already?  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:14 pm
Damion shurgged as the guy kept going... Then noticed he had stopped. He looked over and saw a girl floating in the air. "Who is that?"

Sara looked at the strange thing on the floor as it shook and sneered at her. All of a sudden it screamed and disappeared. "What the hell?" She asked herself before flying up to the guys. "Ok it seems it just will be back later as i can't go through walls... Ryuukio, this is Damion." She said. "I'll meet with ya'll in my dorm later ok?" She asked only Ryuukio as her brother still didn't know about her powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Ryuukio looked at Sara awkwardly expecting to get an explanation to what was about to happen but thought otherwise. "Well Damion its nice to meet you, sorry that salutations are short but we are kind of in a hurry. So about that dorm...." He trailed off as he started back upstairs expecting Damion would follow, especially if he was just as confused.  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 am
Damion looked around at the two before following Ryuukio. He wondered who the girl was and who he was but thought better on having to go to a dorm?

Sara sighed as the two started towards the dorm. She turned back to her normal self and looked around. She wasn't sure what it was but she wouldn't let anything hurt anyone on this ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm
"Crap, I forgot to ask her where her dorm was." He thought to himself as he continued up the stairs and to the backstage where this thing pretty much started. "Well its too late for me to ask her now, I guess ill just wander about till i run into her again."  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
The Love i see from you,
I may never see again,
Please show me your heart,
Or at least don't hate me.

((LoL))

Sara looked around for awhile longer before jumping up the stairs and heading to her dorm. She noticed Damion, and walked over to see Ryuukio looking like he was lost. "Come on this way." She laughed.

When i show you mine,
And give it to you,
For if i do,
It means...
I love you

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games