Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Kishiko clutched her necklace without her brother looking. Booo! She was in the mind of Chiyo the new teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:42 pm
i did not! zack said in his mind i know i do thats the only reason zack then crossed his arms and put his nose up in the air even though there was no one around  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:14 pm
Kishiko then went into Zacks mind. She giggled. She made sure her brother wasn't looking. Aww you're turning red right now. Can't wait for our date. She smiled, not evily, but sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 am
"It's not goth it's just....."

"Goth. "

"Shut up. Anyways, so why are you here?"

"I heard you were here."

"No really. Why did you come here?"

"I heard you were here."

At this, Skye just rolled her eyes. "Riiight."  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 am
zack was sorta blushing now y-yeah i-i c-c-cant wait ether he sort of smiled but not totally a part of him knew it was wrong to go on a date with her but anothr part kept saying its the polite thing to do  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 am
Kishiro then put the picture away and got a new paper out, then started drawing again but with more colors. "Is this one good?" He said turning to Kishiko and showing the new picture he just drew.
User Image
Then he put it in a draw and stood up. "Want to go outside and have a walk? I want to ask you some stuff." He said and walked out of the room, his white hair and his clothes flapping about.

The teacher looked down at Suza and said, "Yes, I am in the Cupcakes. Now then, please sit down." The teacher said and looked up. "Okay, everyone in their seats. We shall start Chemistry now." Suza glared at the teacher and sat down. "Okay, now then. We will make some Stamina Drinks. First of all, we shall use these." The teacher picked up a spoon with sugar in it. Suza gave a great big sigh and then a little girl stood up. "Miss! I want to go out! I'm boiling in here!" Suza then lifted her head and rolled down to the floor when the teacher wasnt looking, and went out of the door. She went down into the basement and looked at Skye and the other guy. She sat down a sofa.  

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 pm
Just the polite thing to do? You know you wanna kiss me. She was teasing now. She then turned to her brother when he had asked her a question. She looked at his drawing. "Oooo pretty Oniichan! I wanna draw like that." She pouted. Then Kishiro asked her to go for a walk. "Oh , of course." She smiled and walked ahead of him.

Ichiro saw Suza coming in. Come on stuff. Let me find you so I can get out of here. He wanted to escape his old friends before they could scold him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 pm
Skye glanced at Ichiro and sighed. "Dude, I think your stuff's over there." She said, gesturing to where she had last seen his stuff.

"So what's this Death Penalty and Chibi Cupcakes stuff?" Daimon asked, sitting down next to Skye.

"This school has two clubs. One is Death Penalty, which I'm in, and the other is Chibi Cupcakes, which he is in." Skye replied, pointing to Ichiro.

"What's the difference?"

"Death Penalty is made up of kids who are goth, emo, hate bright things, hate the Chibi Cupcakes, and other related things. The Chibi Cupcakes are made up of kids who are all 'smiles, and glee, and bright colors, and wondefulness!'"

"Oh."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm
Ichiro paused. "That is not true. They are normal people who just want to be themselves." He stood up and glared at her. "They don't like you guys cause you make them targets to be hated cause they are different and want to be happy. I think you guys are pathetic."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:43 pm
zack didnt say anything after that he just got up and went to the club he was gonna skip the rest of the day up there he was sort of confused about stuff  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:45 pm
"Says the person who broke a girl's heart AND has a death wish thanks to that."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm
Kishiko's memory became a knife to his heart. "She won't kill me. I'll make certain of it."

Aww you're quiet now. Why?  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:28 pm
"Ha! And how will you do that? Kishiko will get her way. You should have found that out long ago, when she seduced you into joining."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 pm
"I have ways." He was a siren after all. He can bend any woman to do his will.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:45 pm
"You mean that little calming tune that calmed everyone in class the other day? Yeah, no. Just like you have ways, Kishiko, and those who will help her, have ways as well." Skye pointed out with a smug tone of voice.

Daimon grinned, listening to the conversation of the two.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games