Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm
"No it's not a mistake,"Soli looked at Leon her demon eyes glowing yellow."Oh and one more thing if you see Bargo on your way to the house please take a detour I wouldn't know what to do if Bargo found out where I lived.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm
Robert smiled a bit. "You answer my question and then I'll answer yours," he said.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image
Hana rested her head on Bragos. becoming really bored. "Why do men have to be so weird around eachother, and why do them seem to do it more when I'm around?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm
"Its called the clash of men.. Men try to dominate each other with words." he ran his head threw her hair. He turned to Robert. " I dont mind your kind at all. Depends on the person. Your women are mostly hot though"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Can do." Leon said and looked at her with his bright pale green eyes. "So, is there anything important that I should know about you? Or expect?" He asked since he was curious to know more about the person he would be residing with.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm
"I expected an answer like that," Robert said. "And now to answer your question. Nike is at the Embrace. She's in the back room, sleeping."  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Soli gave him a big smile,'I've never knew my parents the only person I can call family is dead now he's the old man that left me this shop although he was a human he mattered a lot to me and I don't like people saying we shouldn't help each other just because they're not the same race.Soli sat down and stared at him,"What about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image
"Men are so strange sometimes." Hana said, her voice sounding sleepy with boredom. "Do something exciting before I fall asleep up here."  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon's eyes fell when she spoke of the only person she called family. His own had been murdered. "When I was five, my parents were killed. . . by me." He said in a soft voice, his dog-like ears drooped, a pain look shown clearly in his eyes. "It was the first time I changed, and I couldn't control myself, in fact, I don't even remember, but when I woke up they were all dead and I knew I did it." He looked up at Soli, "I've lived on the streets after that, always keeping to myself but over time I started craving company, tired of being alone but I knew it would keep people safe if I stayed away."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:50 pm
"It's not your fault you couldn't control it if it was your first time turning,"Soli walked towards him putting a hand on his shoulder."What you told me doesn't affect my trust in you either Leon."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Men are so strange sometimes." Hana said, her voice sounding sleepy with boredom. "Do something exciting before I fall asleep up here."

"Isnt being in my presence great enough, Hana-chan? "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image
"No, because you aren't doing anything. Your standing here having a verbal macho contest with a half breed." Hana said with a sigh. "Make it exciting and have a physical fight and winner can strip me down and take me right here on the sidewalk. That'd be exciting."  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Robert laughed a bit. "I can fight," he said. "I've been bored all day anyways."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 pm
"He doesnt seem like the type of guy to fight to get with a girl. " he heard what the man said. "U serious? Do you even know who I am?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image
"You never know, robert may fight for a chance to get you in bed Brago's" she said with a wicked grin.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games