Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:30 pm
After the assassin's took the blow, june skipped up the heartless' arm, nodding at Zenjin. she ran up to the heartless' head, hitting it with her keyblade.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 pm
" WHat do I want .... or better to say what dose Riftcreator wants" laughed "for you see creator knew this would happen so he sent us to colloect data on you" as the fake riftcreator spearted into 2 different heartless

User ImageUser Image

"I am Reaper and this is X heartless, we are scouts for Riftcreator the data we have collected only half amount of data we need ... so Darkside let see you use that same attack again but this it" as Reaper jumped into the air " Skill .... Moon Death Strike" as 50 large scale wave flew towards the same area of attack as Darkside " Good now my turn.... Skill .... Massive Wing Attack" As feathers fall down towards them like blades  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm
Scarlet saw the blade like feathers coming down at them. She ran toward them and stood in front of Zenjin and as the blade like feathers fell upon them Scarlet held her hand out. Her necklace began to glow and then the feathers stopped in before they hit anybody. She grinned and sent the feathers flying back as she gave swatting motion with her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:19 pm
"thank you Nobody ...." as the blade-like feather struke X " data aquired" as X fell down to only be by grab all the heartless below "Good work X" yelled Reaper  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 pm
"hmp data my a**," She said under her breath. She summoned more dancers and charged at X as the dancers followed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 pm
Zenjins assassin's dissappeared and used a huge amount of his power to have Scarlets Dancers dissappear as well. "Well, than i simply wont give you as much data as you want. Your data will be, excuse my language but...Half-assed."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 pm
X standing watching the nobodies around itself " Skill .... Silent Heartbeat" red rings glow around it hands "Rings ... Fly far and find the true target" firing off flying towards some of the nobodies dancers but one flying towards the nobody summoning them  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 pm
Her necklace glew again and she grinned. Not only did she disappear but so did her dancers. She then reappeared behind X and she brought her sword through its chest. The dancer had restrained him before she plunged the sword into his chest. She thrust the blade deeply in him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Heartless X started to fade " Reaper tell creator ..... that i didnt fail... Skill ... Power Salvage" the powers of X went towards the keyblade weilder on their side "use them well" completely fades away "X ...." laughing "data collected...." laughing said  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:38 pm
Zenjin summoned a small group of dusks to protect Scarlet. He than brought ou this sword and began rushing towards Reaper.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Scarlet laughed to herself as she knew that the data that he had collected wasn't truely valid. She had cast a spell, so that he wouldn't be able to get anything. Scarlet turned her attention to the Reaper bu saw that Zenjin was handeling that matter. She stood there surronded by her dancers so that she could regain some energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:44 pm
"Darkside hold him down ..... and crush his body" laughing said as darkside try to grab him " Skill .... Heartless Moon" as Reaper flew towards the Nobody leader glowing black  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm
"Now now two against one isn't to fair." Scarlet laughed at the fact that she was being a hypocrite. Now that her strenght she regained her strenght she lifted her hand and a blast of energy came flying toward Darkside and hit him. He was knocked away from Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Zenjin smirked "Heres a little thing for your data collection....im a good liar...". As Zenjin spoke the final word his Assassins rose from the ground and tackled Reaper, while a smaller group lunged onto Darkside and began slashing at his head. "I never unsummoned them, i just ordered them to take a guard position from below me, and to strike when the time was right." But as Zenjin spoke this he was still hit by Darksides arms as they began to crash down on him.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Scarlet dashed over to Zenjin along with the Dancers. Scarlet tacked Darkside away from him and rolled off. She held her sword to its throat and checked to see if Zenjin was ok.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games