Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm
((Or if Karrie happens to drop something off.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm
((LOL Alyraena so true... good luck with him.... you carry and tranquilizers with you? Might need some rolleyes

I thought there was snacky stuff at the MW? Well theres Chatty Patty's Yes? No?))  

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 pm
((Yeah, there's Chatty Kathy's. Or Lily's Pad.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm
*smacks him over the head for his acting correctly comment*
"Get up, Omega. I'm ves nug'ri. Let's get dressed and go."
*goes over to her things and gets her clothes and starts to change*  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 pm
He rubbed his head where she struck him with a grimace. ...That's more like the Alyraena I know... "Tenu jal'yur, ser dosst ofil'nisha pholor," he griped as he stood up to find his own effects. Exor happened to glance at the dark elf while she was changing. In the middle of the room. "Xor naut..." He caught himself staring at her perfect body for a moment. He wasn't sure, but he thought he saw her catch his gaze upon her.

Exor got dressed and waited for Alyraena by the door. Once he saw her all dolled up (a side of her he had never even thought existed), he stared at her again. "Do I have something on my face? Are my breasts popping out or what? What's that look for," she asked a little defensively.

"I... You just... I mean... Wow..." He shook his head and smiled at her, offering her his hand, "Shall we...?" The pair headed off to Kathy's for dinner, and then to Most WANTED for drinks afterward.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm
((You're not only a pervert Exor Omega but a mean one at that scream ))  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm
<<< xd WTH YOU told me to put that in! >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm
(( blaugh since when do you listen to me anywau mister??))  

Series1

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 pm
*opens the door to their room*
"I know there's something you're not telling me, Exor Omega. I've spent too much time with you to be that naut'kyn to you."
*closes the door and puts her hands on her hips*
"I want to know, Exor."
*Exor sits on the bed and sprawls out*
"I'll tell you in the morning... I need to get some rest..."
*hmphs and undresses again and gets into something more comfortable to sleep in and lies down next to Exor*
"There's nother bed over there isn't there?"
*gets comfortable*
"Tlu suust lu' v'dri."
*goes to sleep next to him*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:46 pm
{{So close! I thought that last one was "Be quiet and rest", but it was "sleep" }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:50 am
<<< I keep seeing that maroon typo and I wanna hit edit to put the a in front of nother lol >>>

Exor woke first, his senses still feeling the power Sloth exerted over Iggies. It's almost as if he's saying he'll always have her... His face drew into a dark smile of chagrin. Well, I suppose that, in a sense, that means I will always have her...

His attention then turned to the matter at hand - Alyraena had taken his, and put his arm around her while he slept. Or did I put it there...? Bah, it's irrelevant...

Unable to move, Exor went back to his thoughts, but he couldn't help but smell the dark elf's lilac locks as she slept there next to him. He had to admit that she was beautiful and that he had never seen her act anything like this before. The Sinner wrote it off as being overwhelmed by seeing her comrade alive again, and let it be at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 am
(( uh huh........ rolleyes I understand somewhat. i go to bed with one and wake up next to the other..... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:05 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Indeed. The only time they have food at MW is if you get one of the ladies to make you something in their kitchens. Sometimes Leko makes demonic scones, though.}}

((you love them and you know it! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 pm
<<< /comes up with some good excuse for his character being lost for a few days because his writer had stuff to deal with.

I'll finish my post up there ^ and scold Series1 tomorrow. >>>

Looking at her sleeping there in his arms, however, began another chain of thoughts in Exor's mind. She's my partner... and she trusts me enough to sleep right next to me... She's told me her story, but I haven't confided completely in her... Alyraena... How can I tell you about the horrors I've endured? About Nightmare and my Sins? I fear those things may shake or destroy your trust in me...

He found himself absently stroking her flowing hair. "Hm..." So much to think about... I suppose it is a blessing that you still slumber...  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 pm
{{That's why I like just playing by ear. When you try to depend on someone else to do something for you, you might end up in limbo for a while since that person may have other things to deal with in the meantime.}}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games