Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 am
She was suprised to see him laughing and found herself also laughing. She calmed herself and began to shiver. She managed to get up and walk over to the bed after helping Nicholas up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 am
"That had truly been eventful," Nicholas marked. He smiled still and sat on the bed. "I haven't had that much fun in a while. A storm always brings something interesting with it," he said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 am
"Yes thats ture," Scarlet said through her chattering teeth. The blanket had gotten wet some how so she didn't bother to use it. She hugged herself and tried her best to get warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 am
"Here's my coat," Nicholas said as he draped her highness with his jacket. He took the wet blanket and tossed it onto a chair to let it dry off.

"Now go to sleep. I'm sure someone will realize that we are trapped and will open the door for us," he said imagining Nymphadora's angry face. Somehow, it didn't feel too awful.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:42 am
"Thank you....but i honestly cannot let you sleep on the floor. You are still injured after all. I've had enough of sleep and you need the rest more then i do." She stood up and walked toward an empty chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:57 am
"Very well then, but you keep the coat," Nicholas relented and he laid down. A few minutes afterwards, he was asleep.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am
Scarlet nodded and when he fell asleep she smiled. "About time.." she chuckled and walked around the cabin since the storm calmed down a bit. She was bored so she began to look through Nymphadoras bag to see if she would find anything interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 am
Henry had left Ace in favor of knocking the door over.

knock,knock,knock!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm
Ace knocked once again. Still no answer. He heard the Duke and the Princess' voices. It seemed that they had lost the key. He took a pin out of his pocket and tried to pick the lock. He heard a click, he then knocked again just to keep their privacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:44 pm
Scarlet was passed out on the floor infront of the door. She heard the faint knocking but thought it was just a dream and continued to sleep.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 pm
Since there was still no answer he decided to open the door. He saw both of them sleeping so he qickly but quietly closed the door. "Your master is sleeping right now, little monkey." He said smiling as he set the monkey on his shoulder and he walked off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm
The storm prevailed till the next day and Nicholas found himself to be cold and drenched from the rain. The door was left open by someone.

"Who in the mighty world would leave a door unattended in a storm," he grumbled as he moved to close the gaping door. Wait, gaping door? Double check, rub eyes and check again. Yup, it was actually wide opened.

"Oh my god! Someone opened the door for us!" Nicholas exclaimed happily.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm
Scarlet was on the deck and slwoly woke up. Apperently she rolled out of the room when she was passed out. She was shivering and stood up after stumbling a bit. "What...what am i doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm
So he stretched and realized that he was drenched. He looked inside of the cabin and saw that Scarlet was no where. Deciding that she was out facing her people, he decided to go to his room to bathe and change. Unnoticed to him, her highness had just woken up too, right beside the door.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Scarlet was inside the cabin and looked around for some dry clothes. She called for Nymphadora. "Bring me my clothes...as you can see i had to borrow some of yours."

"Yes...but...uh...your lugage is nowhere to be found," Nymphadora rubed the back of her head and apologized again and again. "But i did manage to get you some decent clothes." She handed her a dress. Scarlet grabbed it shooed her out nad got dressed after taking a warm bath.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games