Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm
(ok i guess i'll start at a somewhere else since i'm a medic)

Logan was just sitting around feeling his metal arm "damn why did he have to go off and cut my hand..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm
Sen dialed a number on his comm. "Yes Dr. I was wonder will one of your patients named Logan be leaving soon? Hmm... I see thank you." Sen gets up. I guess I'll go see if Shurkan would need him on the team for this mission.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 pm
Shrukan walked up to sen with a concerned look on his face "well we're still short a member and i dont know who to pick" he sighed and then added "also call me shurkan again and ill logan you. what am i? some arabic ninja star?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 pm
Marcus started to shoot fuel rods in between grunts so the explosions got 4 or 5 at a time he kept on until there no more fuel rods.he quickly hid in back of a rock formation to catch a breath and count how much were left there were about 20 left.Marcus got the 8 remaining grenades 4 fire grenades and 4 normal frags.he started throwing then one by one after he had analyzed were to throw and were they would cause the most damage.each of the grenades took out like 2 each.there was only one grunt left which was the one with the gravity hammer.Marcus decided to have some fun with this one.it looked a little skirmish since he was the only one left and was noticeably nervous so Marcus ran at it without the grunt noticing him and started punching him in the gut and arms he did this to weaken the arms and waken the grip on the gravity harmer it was just to fast the grunt dint even know what was happening until he lifted the hammer. by this point his arms were tender because of all the punching and the jabbing at his arms. when he lifted the hammer his arms collapsed bringing the hammer down on the grunts head knocking him out for a few seconds.when he woke up all he could see was Marcus standing over him with the hammer lifted above his head and with a quick swift movement the hammer came down on the grunts head killing him and splashing blood all over Marcus's armor.all marcus hoped was that this was the end of the simulation.  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:58 am
Sen was talking to Shrukan "It seems the new recruit has passed the test... Also speaking of Logan he is going to be realeased from the hospital would you like him to be your extra member?" Also when did he catch on about me calling him that?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm
"fine fine i think he will do, though i dont need suicidal people on this mission so make sure he's mentally stable"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm
"Okay is it a problem that to me most humans seem a little unstable?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 pm
"yes its kinda sad really, takes all the credibility away from our victories over them" shrukan shook his head and retreated to the training grounds where he was running the recruits for the mission like slaves, come on show me what you got. he sounded an alarm "allright everyone twice the weight no armor get to it, that means you to marcus" he motioned him over to the training area  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 pm
marcus heard shrukan telling everybody to go to the training arena.marcus looked over to see some Spartans sparing some going over an obstacle course but wasn't sure what to do first.
marcus walked over to shrukan and said "sir what should i start on first".(this are his first words this whole time)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm
Logan was waiting in his bed at the hospital "well i can learn to live with a robotic hand for now the only thing that i need to work on now is my close quarters combat, it has been so long since i have trained i must be rusty..."  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm
Rebirth makes a call to Arcuss. "My poor stupid Arbiter it seems you fail at even killing someone with a back stab for that Elite Shurkan is not only alive but he is also going to take an expadition to the ship. Also did I not ask for the breeding of a Spartan guard dog using the ones on board? Do you think I mentioned it for fun?! Now get to work you useless piece of garbage and I may let you live."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 pm
((SKADOOSH! I'm back.))

Jumpy shifted uneasily. He was standing somewhere he really didn't want to be, between the Rocket Launcher cabnet and the Lotus Anti-tank mines. "Why... Every time I visit the armory, I tell him 'Don't put the rockets and mines by the sniper' and he still does it. I swear, I'm going to have one of them accidentally turned on as I go by or something, knowing my luck." He sighed, taking a different way around and comeing back around to the snipers. He grabbed one and looked at it, then exchanged the scope on it with the scope of the sniper on his back. He then started hunting down the marine in charge of the armory to ask for an energy sword.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm
shrukan shook his head "i dont know, do whatever your not good at until your good at it, no need working on things your allready and expert at"

Arcuss laughed at the prophet's message "breeding? did you honestly think i was gonna do that order whether you were serious or not? and yes i allready know that the spartans are coming, we've rigged the ship to explode and are planing to attack the UNSC headquarters while they are taken ofguard" he dropped the conection having nothing more to say to him and called out to the spartans "allright everyone get the shuttles ready! we've got to get around them without being seen so we can take them by surprise" at this they all began getting ready for the mission  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 pm
Rebirth wasn't to happy with Arcuss's response. "Are you stupid? Think about it a. if it is done and my assumption the spawn will have similar capibilitys we would be able to take the child temporarily speed up its growth rate and have our very own Spartan dog to not only deliver combat victorys but symbolic victory with our foes and b. my word is law so if you think you can disobay orders you are wrong for do you think I would send you out with only Grunts and Jackles so you could escape my wrath no in fact that armor you wear is equiped with the ability to introduce a fas acting posion to your blood stream when I please or if you tried to remove it as a means of escape and even if you are imune it aslo is rigged with explosives and lastly even if you survive a bomb I will send Hades to get you and last I checked you couldn't even make him move an inch when you tried to avoid being branded as an arbiter. Now do it for it will amuse me." (Sorry but I just really think it will be an interesting plot point. That and I thought it would be interesting for Rebirth to force Arcuss to do such strange missions as a form of amusment.) Rebirth turns off his communication with Arcuss and brings up Aris. "Aris if Arcuss continues this disobedience and somehow I don't automaticly catch on would you please have the Spartans execute him like the others?" "As you command Prophet."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 pm
(im still not sure what i should do i dont know what they usualy do for training)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games