Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm
"Till someone lets you out huh..." she girnned then laughed out loud. "The only person who can let you out is yourself or if she wakes up. But i don't want her to wake up, in fact i want to torcher her more with her past memories. I want her to feel the hate and reveange she did before!" She plunged the knife into the window's fram nearly getting Nicks hand. "And since I don't want her to wake...i can't kill you," She sat on her bed again and layed back. She looked above her and grinned at Nick.

Suki walked out the room and went to see if maybe Nick was awake. If he was maybe he could wake Scarlet. She walked in to see that he was asleep and that Kani looked upset, "Whats wrong?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 pm
I nearly growled at the hostility radiating from the small child but I kept quiet.

"What makes you think my death will wake her up? It's not like I'm anyone important. I barged into her life and I'm sure she hates me for it," I said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm
Scarlet had another knife appear in her hands. As soon as he spoke those words she threw it toward him and it hit the wall near his head. "And that is where you are wrong dear Nick!" She laughed and walked over to him pulling the knife back out. "You don't understand....I almost had her...I almost had her completely corrupted. But then you! You showed up and showed her the not everyone was cruel.In fact maybe she may even love you." She turned away and added, "Disgusting really.....love a human...what was she thinking." Grinning she turned back around and looked at him straight in his eyes, "Once i invade her mind completely i'll make sure that you will be the first person she will go after and kill."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 pm
I was shocked when she threw the second knife at me but I sat stoic with a cold glare at her direction.

"I can get myself out, huh," I mused silently. So I walked to the door but not before I took the knives from the window with me.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 pm
She kept her grin on her face and kept her gaze out the window, "Yep, and for now you'll be safe and sound." Taking her gaze off of what she was looking at she looked down and then at Nick, "For now..."

Suki walked over to where Nick was at and sat there sensing that he would wake up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm
For some reason, when I touched the knob my hand stung. I tried holding it yet again but the sting got even more painful and by the 4th time, I gave up. my palm was going numb from the sting of the door knob. So in anger, i turned to the miniature Scarlet.

"You didn't do anything did you?" I asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 pm
She was sitting down on the windowsill laughing her head off. "Your the one that is doing something. Let me ask you a question," she jumped off and walked over to him. "Why don't you want to leave? If you did you would have easily been able to do so."

Suki sighed and paced the room trying to figure out something helpful.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 pm
I was confused and I relayed that on my face by frowning.

"Why would I wanna stay? You're a hostile host," I said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm
"I don't know...you tell me," she was still grinning and stood in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm
I wreaked my head for an answer. I even tilted my head when I couldn't think of anything. My face kept changing as my thoughts change.

"I give up. I dunno why and i seriously wanna leave," I said with a sigh and I tried leaving through the window. To my surprise, the other side was a cliff and if i jumped I would have died.

"What the hell, are you making this up?" I asked angrily at the girl. When I sat there, it was just a normal ground but now it was no more. Even the sky was thick and dark.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm
"Maybe," she said in a teasing tone. She the skipped about the room humming. She basically looked a bit mad at that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm
"T-this is supposed to be a dream right?" I said hating myself for the stutter. "I wouldn't die if I jumped because it's just a dream," I tried to convince myself.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:27 pm
"Oh well why not try it out. I think it would be interesting to see the reaction of her when she wakes up to see you on your bed dead and malformed." She laughed and stood by the window to see him jump.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm
I really did want to jump but I held back. I was really unsure thus i did not want to react yet. I really wanted to leave too so I head back to the door. It was just me right? She said that I didn't want to leave but right now I really want to leave.

So I went to the door once again and held the knob. To my surprise, it turned and didn't sting. I was about to whoop but the scene in front of the door stopped my train thoughts. Another endless pit. I paled.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm
Gallium walked into the temple and looked around the room. Then, she found a cross and took it to remember the days of her Christian grandmother.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games