Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 pm
nahi breezed by shaun as he was burrying his mangled corps. bree was following her." i take it things didnt go so well. you know, maybe i souldnt wish anyone 'good luck' any more."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm
Bree saw Shaun and stopped. "It's no use. She could run at least as long as me, if not longer. Perhaps space will help. What happened to her?" She saw him burying his mangled corpse. It was a truly disturbing sight. "Oh jees." she said, placing a hand over her mouth to keep herself from vomiting.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm
shaun looked amused. "i know."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Bree looked at him, desperate for something else to look at. "You died? What happened? What the hell did this? Why didn't you tell me?" she said, gesturing toward the body without looking. She was shocked and more than a little disturbed.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 pm
nahi continued to run at blinding speed. It as calling again, and this time she ould not deny it, would not deny herself. She didn't notice a houses flashing by and ripped into wolf form. Suddenly she hit a large police car, it's sirens blaring. In her daze she shifted back to human, morphing a couple times. The officer standing by the car looked as though he might faint, and his trainee wasn't looking much better. Suddenly she was cuffed and hauled into the back of the cruiser. She shook her head violently unaware of what was really happening. All she kne was she as restrained and at their mercy, two things that had never suited her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 am
User Image

User Image

Airi sighed and closed her eyes. This day was way too confusing.
"I'm tired."
"Same here."
She blinked, glancing over her shoulder. Bree seemed to be talking to Shaun in a hushed voice and looked like she was about to barf.
"Look, I would go after Nahi, you know I would. But I know that there is nothing I can do for her. She got herself into this and if there is a smidgen of possibility that she can get out, she has to do it herself."
Kikoru nodded, her eyes fixed on Airi's face. She looked so thoughtful...and cute...and...nevermind.
I might as well stop, she doesn't accept me and probably never will.
Airi looked up at his face with a bright smile - a rare sight it was.
"So, I was thinking. Let's go to France."
He blinked. France? But the way she said it was just so...blunt and frank.
"I don't know...I mean don't you think we should stick around?"
"Kiko, Nahi just left. There is two people neither of us really like that are supposed to be dead."
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, thinking.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:05 pm
The officer had hauled her into a cell , and minutes later she was on the ground, being kicked in the side. "Do it again! Change or whatever!" she was kicked repeatedly until she had given in and shifted. Now she sat in a padded white room in a straight jacket, babbling obscanities incoherently.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:29 am
User Image

User Image

Airi narrowed her now blue eyes.
"Oh, c'mon! Please?"
Kiko bit his lip and glanced at the other couple again. He weighed his options.
Being alone with Airi in France, or sticking around here with an insane Nahi and a muchy couple that are supposed to be dead. Kikoru pled the fifth.
"Alright, let's go."
Airi smiled brightly and hugged him. He just blinked, shocked for a moment before hugging her back.
She smells really good.
Much to his dislike, she pulled away before he would've.
"Ok, we should head out immediately then. Let's go say goodbye to the lovebirds."
Kiko nodded, a smile playing on his lips. She looked so cute when she was in a good mood.
"Hey, Shaun and Bree!" She skipped over to where they were standing.
I didn't even know that she knew how to skip.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 pm
Bree looked over as Airi called their names. "Yes?" she said, still a little green. She noticed for the first time Kiko was nowhere to be seen, but a guy seemed to be following Airi in a rather puppy-like manner. "Who's the cute one?" she said playfully.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Kikoru smiled, his blue eyes relaxing a bit.
"Kiko, Nahi changed him back."
Airi flushed as he curled an arm around her waist and pulled her to his side. She pursed her lips and appropriately smacked him. Hard. The sound echoed in the clearing, but Kiko only seemed to smile brighter. Ah, how he missed things like this.
Someday she will grow tired of hitting me and just let me have my way. I can't wait till that day.
Airi turned back to Bree and smiled.
"I just wanted to say that Kiko and I are leaving. I want to say goodbye."
Kiko bowed his handsome head, which now had a perfect red print of Airi's hand on his cheek.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 pm
Bree smiled and laughed when Airi smacked Kiko. "Wow. She is powerful, isn't she? I'm sorry to see you guys go. We'll miss you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:06 pm
shaun nodded in agreement. "good luck to you both."  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Airi nodded and grabbed Kiko's arm.
"Goodbye to you both."
Kiko yelped as she began dragging him away. Well, living in Paris with Airi didn't sound so bad, but being dragged might not be fun.

It took two tickets for an airplane and five tylenol to make him get in a good mood.
Airi made a sour face at the flight attendant who was gawking and flirting with and at Kiko.
"Anyway," She started as the airplane was airborne, "I was thinking. I have decided on something."
"What?"
"About how you feel..."
Kikoru raised his eyebrows, "Yes?"
"If you can let us go slowly and...be patient..."
Kiko's eyes widened. He smiled brightly.
"Really?"
"Don't sound like a kid in a candy store. It is annoying."
Kiko laughed but ignored her, putting a finger under her chin and pulling her face up to look at. Her leaned close.
"I'll be gentle. I promise."
That was the last thing he said as he softly brushed his lips over hers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm
shaun reached over to brees hand. his eyes met hers. he turned to grab her other hand.as he held both hands in his he leaned forward and kissed her. as he pulled away he said" i love you forever and always. you are my world." light and beuty had consumed the world. darkness, death, was overcome. though the battle was over, there stories had just begun. as shaun said good bey to his comrads, he said"may we part in peace."

THE END

thankyou for helping me with my first roll play. i appreciate it. this will not be forgotten.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 am
(Lol, this had to have been the shortest freakin' roleplay I have ever done.)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff