Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:25 pm
(Thank you, i was going to do something once we got to niagra falls, i was thinking about maybe some major glitch, but yea starting over would work, Glitch just sort of appeared and even though his memory is gone he should still get a bit more of a story. Same for Wright.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:29 pm
((So we need a villan, right? I guess i'm gonna make a whitecoat.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:31 pm
((That might work, but a fresh start would make sure that everything fits into place right. Maybe we should give it some time, and then if things don't work out we can always start over))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:34 pm
((Sounds good. I'll start working on a villain just in case.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:50 pm
((So, right now we're on our way to Niagra Falls. We've just been attacked by Erasers, so our location is known. This would mean that we need to get to our destination as fast as possible. What could be waiting for us at Niagra Falls? A trap would always work. This is where a good villian would come in handy.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:52 pm
((Yup. I'm not trying to copy the book, but maybe one of the mutants could have a tracking device in them?))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm
((Maybe, I have some ideas, Wright could leave traces of energy behind when he uses his powers. Do you think that would work?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:57 pm
((Yeah, I think that'd work just fine.))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm
(if you want to use the chip thing you could put it in Glitch and it would give a reason for the memory wipe thing, if not we can use the idea for Wright.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 pm
((Finally, options. How about a combination of both? We could make it work. Now how about a villian? who wants to step up to the plate?  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm
((I'll volunteer if no one wants to do it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm
(( ok you go ahead, I'm too lazy lol xD ))  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm
((Lol. So far, I think the villain will show up shortly after their departure, then send Erasers to wherever the flock is.. Sound good?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm
((Yep, it would be even more interesting if the villian was a mutant too. Just an idea. I'm going to talk to Ringil/Gilfie and try to get her to make a villian to be inside the flock. She's good at that sort of thing))  

keany-beany
Crew

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games