Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Aura looked at Nago."So far, a normal life is impossible."Aura said sighing. She turned around again and headed to the garden once more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:17 pm
"How about avoid using your Virus while dressed as normal clothing, which means no dresses 24/7 unless it's popular at clubs or conventions, and after all that you pretty much got that down."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
Aura laughed at the thought of her not wearing a dress. She giggled loudly and sat down."...I would never be able to do that. Plus, what about this?" Aura said pointing to her eye.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:30 pm
"What I'm just saying is that you could try wearing pants or jeans once in a while rather than stockings, they can be pretty comfortable and protective of cold weather, and they probably help in hiding your undergarment from guys looking behind when you pick stuff off the floor."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image
Aura looks over at Nago."You don't happen to be one of those guys are you??" Aura asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:37 pm
"No, I don't know how I could sense I still don't know who you were a while ago, but I understand your concern, I just wished for you to do the same for me about you as I merely suggested wearing clothes other than dresses, but sometimes accidents happen so be careful."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Aura nodded."Well, I guess I will keep it in mind. Just in case..."Aura said as she noticed flowers were growing around her again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 pm
"I'm pretty sure that you could be a florist with your Virus ability, why is it hard for you to gain a job as such, and has the pool been fixed for us yet?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
"The florist thing again??"Aura asked. She looked at the pool."I just swam."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm
"Well........Yeah.........I mean, with your Virus, you could earn a degree when you go to college, and making a living when you decide on an occupation."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
"I guess..."Aura muttered as vines grew around her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~puts his sword away and walks over to Aura and Nago~

"what you people talking about?"  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am
User Image
"Just about having a normal life in the future...."Aura said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 am
"like after we find the cures to our viruses...if there is any.....or like still with them...cause with mine i wouldnt be able to have a normal future at all eveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.rytime i got mad i would ........"  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 am
User Image
"You don't need to say it if you don't want to."Aura said as she got up."This time...I am really headed to the garden."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games