Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((Small town called Olds. Pretty much THE best animal courses school in Western Canada. I am so glad I got in. The BIGGEST lecture hall on campus only hold 90 students. xD As opposed to the 500 or so some of the collages in this city seat.))

Miranda murmured an absent thanks to Cybil, grasping the mirror in her hands. Her eyes stared blankly at it, waiting. When she felt the picture Mark grasped, she grabbed it as he passed it to her. Focusing on it, the picture appeared to her in the mirror and began moving.

"Cybil. I'm ready." She said, her voice distant and dreamy. She could vaguely feel Mark, just outside her awareness. She wasn't sure if he had that second picture yet, but she herself was ready.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:26 am
((OOC: Squee! I've heard of Olds. Olds College, right? Actually, two of my instructors/friends went there for horse-related stuff. One of them is leaving soon, which makes me very sad, but oh well.))

Mark searched quietly through the photographs that were scattered at his mental feet, picking through them until he had the one. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to.

Cybil crossed to the two of them, took a deep breath, and grasped Mark's shoulder.

Instantly, it was like spiraling into darkness. Not the same feeling by a long shot. Cybil tensed and went to pull away, but one of Mark's hands rose and clasped hers, holding it in place.

"No. We have to see," he said, his voice sounding sleepy and far away.

After a minute or two in the dark, they landed on their feet in a corner of what seemed to be the same room. The woman they had all identified as Abigail sat at her desk, writing in the journal.

But this time, she didn't react to their arrival.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:40 am
((Yeah! That's the one. ^_^ I'm going to do Animal Health Technologist program AKA Vet assistant.))

Miranda knew it the moment Cybil touched Mark. She could feel them getting pulled into the vision. She fought to keep her focus through the dizzying "fall". It was so much different this time.

When she could focus properly again, she saw Abigail sitting and writing. Miranda frowned slightly when the woman didn't react. That was either good and meant it was working properly or bad and meant they'd messed up somehow. One way to tell.......She could barely breath, watching the woman. This could be the most important thing they'd done to date.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm
((OOC: That's awesome! Good luck with that! biggrin ))

Cybil looked from Mark to Miranda. Neither of them seemed inclined to move. So she took another breath and shook back her blonde hair. She was not afraid, she told herself. Rightfully cautious, but not afraid.

She walked forward and towards Abigail.

When she stood just behind her, she straightened and asked quietly, "Abigail? Is it you this time?"

The woman started, turned around, and stared at them as though she were seeing ghosts.

Her hand raised, and Cybil flinched. "Wait, hang on. Listen, I...we need your help."

Abigail hesitated, looked from one of them to the other, and then slowly dropped her hand again. "With what?"  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

((It's gonna be awesome! biggrin ))

Miranda watched as Cybil stepped forwards. Hesitantly, she stepped forwards too, though she stayed a step behind the other girl. At Abigail's question, Miranda answered softly. "Dark Ones. We need to know more. We don't know enough to do anything effectively." She twisted her hands, looking nervous. "We've been slowly piecing it together, but it feels like we're going too slow."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm
(Congrats on school! It sounds like a good place to be!)
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie finished the letter and tucked it safely back in it's envelope. It had been something of a nice blast to the past. Maybe she should frame it or something. She'd go wander the flea market in town square tomorrow to see if she could find anything appropriate.

For now she placed the letter back in behind the cover and flipped through the book. It had a birthday greeting on the title page. What followed were chapters covering indigenous flowers and trees, with little notations in violet ink along the margins.

The book had clearly been well liked.

Elodie finished with it, and placed it carefully on the coffee table.
She decided to check her e-mail and tool around on the internet for entertainment, as she was sick of TV.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm
((OOC: <3))

Abigail looked between them very quietly. Then she shook her head sadly. "I do not know what to tell you," she said, her voice resigned. Turning her chair a little more so that she could see them, she spread her hands. "I have done what I could. The rest is for you."

Mark had stepped up while the woman was talking, and he said quickly, "The journal. Will it help us? Where is it?"

Abigail looked at him, and her pretty face only went more calm. "When you are all together," she said softly, "when you are all where you need to be, then the journal will make its way to you. But first you need to come home."

Cybil frowned. "How many of us are there?" she asked.

"Nine," replied Abigail, her voice flowing over them. "Nine I chose, and together you will do what I could not do alone, and end the blight of the Dark Ones."

Her blue eyes drifted to Mark. "And you, son of Amanda. You have more to you than what you have discovered. Search deeper, and you will find it." She smiled for the first time since she had seen the three of them. "Don't be afraid. They will do all they can to stop you, but just know that it means they fear you. Stand strong for me."

She turned away from them again, and suddenly there was a sensation of falling.

When Cybil blinked again, they were back in her little apartment, and she felt very cold.

"So...what the hell good was that?" she asked at last.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm
((OOC: Bump.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:42 pm
(Don't mind Elodie being in tomorrow, play on ^.^ )

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie woke in her usual slow process. She didn't have her alarm clock on per se, but her in ternal worry that she'd miss the farmer's market was enough to get her out of bed on time.
She dressed in overalls, and a tight 3/4 length sleeved shirt with a hood. Her tennis shoes competed her weekend look. She grabbed the canvas bag her aunt used for this sort of thing, and the list that was permanently in creation from under the magnet under the fridge.
Then snagging a baseball cap from the hall closet she headed out. The letter left on the coffee table from the night before.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Miranda shook her head, trying to re-orient herself again. "That......was weird." She said, finding it hard to believe what they'd just done. They had just talked to Abigail. In the past. They had effectively time traveled.

Sighing, she looked up at Cybil. "We know the journal will help but we also know now we're looking for the wrong thing. We need to look for the other six first, not the journal. And we know how many more we need." She said, thinking aloud as she summed everything up."Six more oddballs like us. And we can't ever give in the the Dark Ones."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 pm
Very wearily, Cybil dropped her head. "How?" she muttered. "How the hell are we supposed to find the other six, guys? Nine is...that's not a lot of people when we're talking billions of people in the world. Is Abigail magically going to arrange it so we find them all?"

She sighed, looking up at Mark. "No, what that was was a pep talk. We still have to do all the work ourselves."

Mark looked out the window for a second, then shrugged. "Then maybe," he replied quietly, "we should get on with it. I don't know how long we have, but if the only alternative is a gruesome bloody fiery death, I'd like to have a plan."

Cybil hid a grin. "Point. Let's do this."

She got up, and glanced from one of them to another. "But how?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 am
(To the farmer's market! Away!~ ~ ~~ )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 pm
((OOC: *poke*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
Elodie marched along at a lazy pace.
She was on the look out for a nice frame, but as usual had gotten caught up shopping. She was very nearly a fashionable person, except for the fact that she was constantly too lazy to get out of bed with enough time to pick something out.

Still her room was full of interesting things. 3D puzzles like a Rubik's cube, or lego often took up the entirety of her desk. Her clock was the sort that had a flashing light instead of an alarm bell, her laptop had decals covering it, and her ceiling had more than a couple of dream catchers and crystals hanging by the window.

Her book case was an interesting mix of small toys, bookends, books, stationary and calligraphy materials and a mix of coloring pencils. Not that she had much time to use them all, but she liked that she had the freedom to is she wanted.

She stopped at a table shaded from the light of the bright morning sun by a tall business building across the square. Her eyes would have almost been partly blinded had it not been for her hat.
She scanned the table and was excited to see a frame corner poking out of a box, but quickly discarded it as a possibility as it was gaudy, gold, and currently occupied by a clown on black velvet. A scary looking clown at that.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

Once upon a time there was a girl
You really wouldn't call her typical
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world

Miranda sighed, rubbing at her temples. "Well, we won't by just sitting here. I need a new crystal anyways. Let's go out and explore. Maybe there's a connection we'll feel if we get close?" She didn't know. She was just grasping at straws now. "I have some ideas I want to try as well. But I need a new, proper scrying surface first. Preferably one that doesn't reflect as much as a mirror." She stood and stretched. "Farmer's market usually has some good stuff."

User Image

She had her own style, her own rules
She played along like it was usual
Nobody really even knew her name
To her life was one big game

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games