Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy looked him straight in the eyes, curiously.
This creature was just too unpredictable! She stretched for a moment, before stepping through the portal, without even knowing where she was going.
Her mind was on other things.
For instance: was that a threat she heard in his last comment?
She bit the inside of her cheek and continued chin held high, showing only the confident side of her thoughts that, were she to go down, it wouldn't be without a fight.
She could always act like the other boy at the auction with her...the one in the resistance.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm
Marcelius led Maxy up the black stone walkway, and paused after a moment, looking up at what appeared to be a giant, house-sized sculpture made of some kind of cool, solid material - almost like glass, but nothing could be seen through it. It was heavy and opaque, and when Marc walked up to it, there was no reflection.

He ran his hand over the material, and an opening seemed to appear almost out of nowhere. It led into a sombre-looking hallway, but nothing could be seen of it beyond the first few feet.

"Home," said Marc with no further explanation. There shouldn't have been any necessary. Patiently, he gestured for Maxy to go in ahead of him.

He would have to get her settled, and that would take some time, but he had plenty. Experimentation could wait another few days - at least for her. He had a few others he could test on in the meantime, and he had no doubt he'd have to deal with Iliara before too long.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy walked in when he motioned, looking around.
Were all keshval homes this complicated? Couldn't they just get a nice open area and be happy?
Weird creatures, they were.
Once inside she froze again, not knowing which way to go.
Why did he want her to go in first, she didn't know where she was going! And yet, she was worried if it looked like she was stalling, she could get hurt.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 pm
Marcelius walked in after her, and the door closed soundlessly behind him, blending seamlessly into the wall. It was the kind of thing one could spend hours searching for unless they knew precisely where it was. Indeed, although Marc would never have told anyone so, he'd had a hard time finding it for the first little while after he'd moved in.

As Keshval homes went, Marc's was quiet and not particularly ostentatious. The place showed some evidence of taste - a different style than most humans would like, but most of the Keshval who'd been in his home had approved of it. Not that there had been many. Marc protected his privacy.

Calmly, the owner of the house took a few strides forward and tapped Maxy's shoulder. "This way," he said, gesturing to a small side hallway. He didn't tug on the leash, and seemed perfectly content to meander and let Maxy take time to look around.

Honestly, it didn't matter much to him.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"How can you live in a place like this?" she bit her lip. Why had she said that? She hadn't meant to, honestly!
She quickly walked the way he said,
this time, making sure to hold her tongue.[
The place was scarily empty and something completely...plain to her. She didn't like it./align]

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm
Marcelius's gaze flicked over to her absently, just for a brief second. He seemed completely nonchalant about his answer when he replied, "One day at a time." It wasn't particularly revealing - hard to tell if he was amused, angered, or unmoved by what she had said. As usual, his face gave nothing away.

After a while more of wandering through hallways - some of which they didn't need to go down, just because Marc wanted Maxy to be able to find her way around the house without him constantly babysitting her - he paused at another door, this one looking like an actual door rather than the invisible keycode-doors that Marc had been opening along the way.

He nodded to it. "This will be your area," he said quietly, his voice relaxing again and losing its cool edge - he was obviously happy to be home. "Unless required for something specific, you'll have the run of the house, but this will be your room. Let me make myself very clear - I don't care what you do in here. Sleep, daydream, trash the place, plot painful deaths for everyone you hate, it doesn't matter to me. What happens in there is your business, and the care or lack thereof of the room is up to you."

Absently, he unclipped the leash and gestured to the door. "Go in. Get yourself settled. I'll find you if I require you."

And he walked away.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy couldn't tell if he was answering her question or giving him a warning, but afterward she kept to herself as they walked.
She memorised the maze as best she could and practically sighed in relief when she saw that this door was normal.
So it was her room, then? She wondered if she would be sharing it with another slave, but didn't speak up.
Instead, as he walked away, she let herself into the room, looking around.
Even with his little speech, the room would be kept tidy enough.
She wasn't a need freak, but she couldn't stand it if it were overly messy.
It would only be messy enough to have character, and everything would be cleaned up when she woke in the morning.
That is...if she would be allowed to sleep during the night.
She really knew nothing about this keshval man that had just BOUGHT her.
She had no clue what she was getting herself into, or rather what she had been forced into.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm
It seemed that Maxy was probably going to be sharing the room with another slave - there were two little cotlike beds. The room itself looked like any room back on Earth; the strange appliances and odd furnishings that were in the rest of the house held no place here. For one reason or another, Marc was doing his best to ensure that his slaves had something to remind them of home.

Kindness (however misplaced) or psychological torture, who could say?

The door squeaked open behind Maxy, and padding footsteps came through the door - only to halt, with a terrified whimper, as whoever had just come in realized that someone else was also here.

The girl who had just come in was human, but barely recognizable as such - a matted dark tangle of hair hid her face, and huge eyes peeped out from under the hair. The clothing was of Keshval style and clean, but poorer quality than anything one would catch an actual Keshval wearing.

She huddled against the door, eyes even wider than usual in terror as she stared at Maxy. Her teeth were clicking together and she was shivering.

It was rather a pathetic spectacle.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy turned at the noise and looked at the girl.
"Hi...uh....I'm Max." she tried a (very lame) wave at the frightened girl, and gave up the nice act,
"Oh, man up! I'm human." She shook her head, going back to looking around the room.
"Not bad." she shrugged to herself, "and he won't come in here?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Vaanathos sipped his drink as the ship flew back home. He looed at his drink and swirled it around lightly in its glass. "Oh, how wonderful it is to be rich" he said to himself as he watched the liquid go around.

The other female slave Vaanathos purchased began to sob. The shackles and chains began to chafe her wrists.

Kara's heart pounded wildly as the other girl's sobs began to escalade. If she was too loud she might attract the guards again.
"Hush," she said, attempting to sound soothing and calm past her own panicing body. "Everything will be alright as long as we don't draw attention to ourselves," Her body wouldn't stop shaking. The cut on her knee had finally stopped bleeding, replaced by a terible burning sensation. She didn't even want to guess the state her back was in, but every moment or two she felt as more warm blood trickled down her hips.

The boy slave across from her was strangely quiet, his head limp as he stared unmovingly at the floor. Kara would have thought he was dead by how still he was, save for the slight movemet his chest made when he breathed.

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 pm
After some time, Vaanathos' ship finally came into orbit of the Keshval planet. It proceeded with the landing.

Vaanathos ordered one of his guards to go down and get his slaves. He wanted them prepared for the walk to the mansion.

The guard complied and went down to the slave room. He opened the door and took Kara and the others down. They were put back into shackles and chains, but not the old ones. Vaanathos had new chains for them. Ones that were in better condition and looked better. They were marched out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 pm
The tiny little waif peeped at her through the wild tangle of hair. She seemed to relax the tiniest fraction, but as soon as Maxy lifted a hand she cringed again. "Don't," she mumbled. Her voice sounded rusty, as though she'd forgotten its use. And as far as English went, perhaps she had. "Please."

She took a few tentative steps into the room, skirting widely around Maxy, and sat down on one of the cots. At the new slave's question, however, she started to cry. Quietly, and only for a few minutes. When she looked up again, her eyes were dry. "The master won't come in. This is my...our place. He promised. He doesn't lie." Though her voice shook, she sounded sure of herself.

With a little shiver, she made herself look Maxy in the eyes. "I'm sorry. It's been...so long."

She sat on the cot with her arms around her knees, peering up through the matted tangle of her hair. Then she sighed and rested her chin against her knees, drawing them up to her chest. Whatever she was afraid of, the worst of the fear was clearly passing now that she was in 'her place'.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Woah, chill out, girl, I won't hit you." she shrugged taking in the girl's reactions, "So it's that bad, hmm?...This is going to suck."
She was trying to be as casual as she could, because she knew if she did it any other way she would end up completely realising the situation and FREAKING OUT!
But, no, she was just fine for now.
She moved over to sit next to the girl, "Hey...how would you feel about me braiding your hair?"
She thought maybe if she could get this girl to look more normal, she might calm down.
Like a little reminder that there was still hope....even though there really wasn't.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm
The girl merely peeped at her for a few more seconds. She didn't say anything in response to Maxy's query about how bad it was going to be - mostly because she probably didn't have a response.

If she'd had the words, she would have said that as Keshval masters went, Marcelius wasn't terrible - he gave his slaves their privacy, and only rarely required them. How they dressed and comported themselves was up to them; he didn't seem to care. He didn't beat them just on a whim.

But he was cold, and he was distant, and when it came time for experiments...

The girl shivered, and looked up at Maxy in confusion. "...Braid?" she asked tentatively, raising her hand to touch the wild, messy tangle. "My hair?" She tried to tug her fingers through it without success, and at last nodded uncertainly. "...Okay."

Like she knew it was what was expected of her, even though she wasn't sure whether or not it would hurt.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy tried a smile on for size.
Nope. Too small.
She flicked the girl's matted hair, "Well....you're not alone, now, if that counts for anything." she shrugged and moved to sit behind her. She pulled an extremely small comb from her pocket, and began working at the knots.
Sometimes she had to pull, but she tried to be gentle, and soon the girl had a number of small braids running down from her scalp.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games