Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 am
Sky looked at Marcus "That's what Prince and I are working on."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:56 pm
"Oh? And how's that working for you?" Nova questioned curiously.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Sky coughed and scratched his head "Its well, but we've been busy. And I've been in a foul mood cause Vance and I were fighting. But now that's its over we can work again."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:10 pm
nova just nodded her head in understanding.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 am
"really? cause i coulda swarn you guys were sitting around doing nothing until we got here" he chuckled a bit and floated next to nova "by the way how did the information leaking go? any proablems?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 am
Sky was about to yell at Vance but bite his lip. He sighed and walked into the house, he needed blood and quick  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:44 pm
"well Alexander has a proposition for anyone who is willing to help" Marcus said as Alexander walked out "yes i was thinking about it last night after sky had said thats some humans were attacking him you see the humans very well know that the village walls are no were near impenetrable from werewolf and any other type of enemy attack so they all usually go inside there homes at around 6 or 7 around the time it starts getting dark but skys story tells us they are starting to lose fear of the danger it could be wandering around after dark so in the well being of both vampires and the villagers i was proposing that we start setting up posts around the village and kinda night watch around the village and if we see someone address them to go inside their homes and if they become hostile or attack us from behind we will just restrain them until day time until their family retriever them from our custody"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm
"That sounds like a good idea Alexander. Anyway to answer Vance's question, the information leaking was a success." Nova said.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm
Vance scratched his head a little "wait so let me get this straight. the humans, aka your food source, are starting to put themselves out at night making them much easier targets, and you want to stop them? and make them go back to their homes were they will be safer and harder to catch?..........yeah no comment"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 am
"I understand your reason Vance. But there not just putting them self in danger by staying out at night, but there are starting to rebel. We have been too kind to the humans and now they think they can fight back. We need to put fear back in them and show them there place in this world, as your food."  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 pm
"exactly sky they all know we are vampires they all know the disappearing people have been taken by us yet they know we don't take more than we need and that we offer safety from other threats like vampires from other clans werwolf's and other invaders as long as they pay us offerings of peace lately more and more family's are starting to not pay offerings and rebel and we will not accept that" Marcus said "Vance as you have seen me and my brother do we can control the elements like earth water and so on so it is of no problem for us to gt inside their homes so they aren't anymore safe inside their homes than walking around the village after dark" said Alexander  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 pm
"But the humans are cocky and don't believe they need you. They'd probably deny your help and then beg for it when its too late." Nova pondered. "And you want to prevent that right?"  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:39 pm
"we believe its for their own good" said both Alexander and Marcus at the same time  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:52 pm
Nova laughed lightly at Marcus and Alexander.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 am
"so..... anyone want to help out ? so far we have Alexander sky haru and me" Marcus asked  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games