Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:46 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Does that mean I'm faster than an elf?" Bob asks half jokingly
"You certainly seem faster than me," the elf says, knowing that old age and a full stomach had nothing to do with this. He was still young and food did not slow him down.
"Well, I'm flattered you think so, I've trained speed and agility for most of my short life, becuase I've always wanted to be on par with elves, simply becuase elves are understandably better than humans in every aspect, though most consider them still moderate in all skills also."
"I too am quite young," the elf replies, " I am only 370 years old, although I appear to be a sixteen year old human."
"I didn't think you were too old by elf standards, but having a few centuries on me kinda commands some degree of respect. Shall we continue sparring, or rest for the night. I'll go slower for you if you would prefer."
"Well," the elf replies with a laugh, "Now that I've seen you speed I'm determined to become at least as fast as you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:56 pm
"Doc, I believe I gave you a bottle of Cyanide for emergencies. Give her 3cc of it, that should be enough, and she won't feel a thing." The Doctor nods and goes to his office, Xexx pulls Hatira close and walks with her."I'm sorry this had to be put on you, but I'm glad to see you proved strong enough to handle the pressure. Now, let us find you something to do to keep you from seeing the deed."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:59 pm
Hatira smiled a little bit, nodded and sighed, wiping some tears away from her eyes, and she walked with Xexx, making sure her ears don't hear the deed that is proceeding to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:00 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Does that mean I'm faster than an elf?" Bob asks half jokingly
"You certainly seem faster than me," the elf says, knowing that old age and a full stomach had nothing to do with this. He was still young and food did not slow him down.
"Well, I'm flattered you think so, I've trained speed and agility for most of my short life, becuase I've always wanted to be on par with elves, simply becuase elves are understandably better than humans in every aspect, though most consider them still moderate in all skills also."
"I too am quite young," the elf replies, " I am only 370 years old, although I appear to be a sixteen year old human."
"I didn't think you were too old by elf standards, but having a few centuries on me kinda commands some degree of respect. Shall we continue sparring, or rest for the night. I'll go slower for you if you would prefer."
"Well," the elf replies with a laugh, "Now that I've seen you speed I'm determined to become at least as fast as you."
"Well, don't I feel special. I've just inspired someone. I'm going to take that as a 'Let's continue.' response."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:03 pm
They walk out on to the Patio, K-Ba and Pheonix remenising on days gone by, and K-Ba still having a hard time referring to her by anything other than ReBeka, the name she went by most of her life,"Come, sit down, talk with us." Says Pheonix with a motion invite to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:07 pm
Hatira composed herself, whether it looked good or not, she really didn't care, as long as she looked like she wasn't at all crying, which was a complete lie, she was fine and she went and sat down.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:23 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Well, don't I feel special. I've just inspired someone. I'm going to take that as a 'Let's continue.' response."
"Well that's good," the elf replies, "Because that's exactly what it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:30 pm
Xexx sits down next to his wife, and K-Ba moves over to sit next to Hatira, and whispers in her ear."You don't have to act strong, we all know you are whether you cry or not." Then kisses her on the cheek.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:33 pm
Bob takes a battle position and awaits his partner's next strike...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Pheonix Demone
Bob takes a battle position and awaits his partner's next strike...
The elf leaps into the air, swinging downwards as he descends.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:46 pm
Bob luaghs and waits a moment, about and inch from his face and he jumps back from the strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:55 pm
Hatira muttered lightly about stupid emotions and she had blushed really lightly.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:49 pm
Pheonix Demone
Bob luaghs and waits a moment, about and inch from his face and he jumps back from the strike.
The elf had expected this and spun around to the left, holding his sword out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:30 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
The elf had expected this and spun around to the left, holding his sword out.
"Bravo, Real close. My turn to strike." Bob feigns a punch to the face and lunges his straight fingers towards the abdomen of his adversary.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:32 am
Pheonix luaghs hearing the statement,"Don't talk like that, you sound like Xexx use to."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games