Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm
|| Favorite quotes of all time, "We are discussing my computer, not your slave wages." And, "What is the problem?" "My computer, jackass."... and... "What should I do oh guru of computer wisdom." ||

Maria put her hand down and looked at the board, she saw something partially erased on the board, half-life... She couldn't read it all, but she knew the half life of carbon14 was 5,700 years... "Eek! Carbon dating!" She exclaimed, she wasn't scared, but she was excited, she liked this. She ignored stupid Random Kid #1.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm
((awright, I'm gonna start posting new npc's profiles here first so that you will actually know when there's a new one (don't worry, I'll still post 'em in the front too))

Now Introducing...

~Character Name~ Alice (Ali-gator) Omara Ranch
*Age* 4 1/2
~Gender~Female
*Appearance/Pic*User Image
~Personality~
The sweetest thing you'll come into contact with EVER in life. Ali-gator is the younger sister of Zaias (our bunny loving gang member). Their family up and moved after Zaias started at the school. Something that was never explained to Ali, especially as she and her brother were the closest members OF the Ranch family. When she overheard her parents arguing one night about "Ditching Zaias"; she quickly figured it out. She then bravely stole $20 from her mother's purse (something that would DEFINITELY earn her a beating were it to be discovered) and flagged down a cab. The cabbie clearly knew she was too young to travel alone, (and also that her "whole twen-ity dollars" would not be enough to get her across the country to the Iris school. ) But, he also knew this kid was beat up, often by the bruises on her little wrists, and she seemed confident in who she wanted to go see. So he passed her along from trusted cabbie friend to trusted cabbie friend until she arrived at the Iris school (unscathed and actually cleaner than she started out). Now she just has to find her big brother.

*Occupation*
Being Cute!

~Other~
Zaias and Alice are as close as two kids with such an age gap can be. She's actually suffered quite a bit since Zaias left home, or ..home left Zaias; and can't wait to see him again. Her parents also don't know where she is and haven't called the police (as what they do on a daily basis is fairly questionable in its legality anyway).
Alice does NOT demonstrate any Ira's as of yet, but it's quite early to tell.
Alice is easily everyone's favorite, even self absorbed narcissists feel compelled to buy her ice cream cones.

created by Zetao  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:59 pm
Random kid #1: "OMG! I remember this! It was on my algebra test last year!"

((seriously, I really did have that on a test xD))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:59 pm
((tis all good XDDD))  

Spectrum122

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:03 pm
|| XD I learned it today/yesterday... ONE MORE MONTH OF SCHOOL.... Then a billion state tests and a regents x.x ||

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:13 pm
((*sigh* I have two more months...BUT IN AUGUST I SHALL BE LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE YOU'RE IN SCHOOL! ^~^))

"So then class, tomorrow there will be a test on all the material you learned last year as well as what I've just taught you today," Mr.McDougall said. "Oh, and if you don't get an 'A' you will be required to attend supplementary lessons with me after school," he added with a smile that was just barely sly. Suddenly the classroom seemed to get darker. Narrowing his eyes Mr.McDougall excused himself and walked into the prep room. He stood holding the door for a few moments before closing it behind him. When the door closed the room seemed to regain its previous brightness.

((does anyone wanna be the english teach for Jordan?))  

Wolfyofthesky

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:18 pm
((I laugh at you both cuz I dont go to school so HAH! well not yet anyways i finished highschool ahah))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Horny_Carebear18
((I laugh at you both cuz I dont go to school so HAH! well not yet anyways i finished highschool ahah))

((do you want to die?))

(Random student #1..suddenly pulled out a bazooka and fired it at Axed. He flew out the window, Maria remained unharmed. Spitball of doom!!!!)  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:25 pm
(Dun DUN DUUUN, and I do believe I win the school race, as I was done on April 15th ;p haha!
also-> The plot THICKENS!)

Avery groaned miserably and looked over at Michishige with sad eyes. "So how do YOU do in math?" Ignoring momentarily a few of the other kids as they turned pleadingly towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ali waved bye bye to the cab driver who was hesitant to leave. Her cheerful little face plastered into a pleasant smile which grew more and more stretched as the man continued to merely inch away. Seeing that she'd have to take things into her own hands, she turned and resolutely headed into the main school building, shutting the door authoritatively behind her and peeking through the window to make sure the cab driver was in fact leaving. Which thank goodness he was.

It was only then that Ali realized she hadn't given him the twen-ity dollar bill after all! But when she opened the door to tell him so he was already gone away.

Shutting the door again Ali took a look around.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:29 pm
((guys i gotta go for a bit ill be on later somethin came up...))  

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:36 pm
(Nk carebear, good luck ^.^ )  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:46 pm
((np, good luck))
((I actually gtg in 5 min. It's sleepy time ^^ T-T))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:50 pm
(AH! wha? ..buh! o.0...T.T )  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm
Zetao

Avery groaned miserably and looked over at Michishige with sad eyes. "So how do YOU do in math?" Ignoring momentarily a few of the other kids as they turned pleadingly towards her.

"I'm awesome at math, or so my teachers would say," he replied. Michishige smiled at Avery,"I could help you out a bit with this test so you don't have to stay after school with that creep. If you want, that is."  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:40 am
After a bit when no one came near she climbed down from where she was hiding and headed back to the tree she used to watch what happened at the school since it was the first day for every one she thought it wouldn't hurt to see what was going on with every one since she didn't know any of them and none of them even knew she was here

((ima back >D for a bit any way XD....o.o...lol and lol again cause now some one has seen something she's done XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games