Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 pm
Actually, they wouldn't start with G ~ they start with Ex and El in the database, as you can't have duplicate names, every time we add a new version of a pet to it, we use a different name. So a good portion of them still wouldn't be grouped together if alphabetized.

If me or zoo ever find a mod for alphabetizing though, we'll add it, ok ~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm
posing a random question here!

it's said that shapeshifting cannot be a natural ability in one of the FAQ's but you go on to specifically point out those who have a non-humanoid form. would the same still apply to those whose alternate forms were also humanoid in appearance?

mostly asking to clarify for my quest, so i know if i need to change things or not~ thanks, guys! <3  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 pm
Your girl's ability is fine. With shapeshifting it can be pretty case-by-case ~ and in this situation it's more of an "age-shifting" anyways  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 pm
I was wondering, are we allowed to trade the BotB minipets? I know there's a list of what can't be traded and that those heartlesses aren't on there, but I just wanted make sure before I got any ideas.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 pm
You are! But we suggest you discuss it with your other team members, as this is your group's pet.

There are two options for trading that you should all decide upon:
- trading via the minipet trading thread
(can take a bit of time, but you know exactly where the pet is going)
- trading codes directly with other players
(quick, but you lose control of distributing that pet)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm
Thank you!
On that note, will the codes eventually expire?

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:06 am
The pets won't be removed from adoption, but the codes may be changed if it seems like someone it abusing them  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 am
I'm having a brain fart at the Gachapon. In bold orange it says "At the moment the machine is closed, please check back later!", but then under it in simple default text it says it's open. I haven't used it in a while - which do I listen to? o Ao;  

S a l l y S h e e p

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am
That is me neer updating the front page XD Gatchapon is always open unless the thread is like, gone heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 am
I have been in this guild for two months, and still have no idea how to join.  

false police report

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am
Ah ~ the guild is actually part of a B&C shop ~ which tend to work a bit differently from the rest of Gaia, you'll find the info you need in our forum thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/this-is-halloween-before-xmas/t.64228077/

^ which is also a good place for socializing and such ~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Do forgive it has been asked before, I want to say it has but IDR.
(Plus I R lazy face)

Could/Would the shop ever consider opening up a way to gift minis that would not have to work with trading system/not count to the one trade at a time limit?

Obviously not on the site, (too easily abused), but via gaia.
People could gift a mini to another player for whatever reason, (they have extra, they don't want it) and just not get anything in return. Like say I've got spare minis I want to just give to those who missed them and they might want them for IC reasons. But, I don't want anything in return.
Limiting to one gifted mini a week, but you can gift to various people? In order to prevent abuse you'd need some sort of reasoning, (they missed it and i have extra, they want it for IC reasons) and if it's a rare it would need to go via trades?

The main thing is I would love to be able to give people old minis I have extra of but I have trades lined up. So, it's hard to give the mini to them when I've already got other thing waiting. Just having a way to give someone a mini w/o it counting towards one trade at a time thing.

IF THIS MAKES SENSE  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm
D: Done on Gaia ~ it would still take forever, because we'd be doing it manually still. The one-trade at a time limit is mainly to stagger things a bit for the staff's sake. Hopefully, at some point, we'll be able to fully open up trading on the adopt site ~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 pm
Do like this idea~ Maybe do it like giving promo codes or something? Make a 'gifting code' per mini that's only useable once, at a certain time a day once a ... week? Idk. XD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 am
For the customs can we proxy for someone? Say someone has their quest thread and everything set up but they can't get here until after the customs close (She currently is in the process of moving and has no internet, but we talk via phone), but they want to enter. Can we link up their form for them?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games