Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 pm
"Yes those three would be a thorn in the plan if they decide to join those dreadful Kingdom people. At the level I am at right now with darkness power I will not be able to do what I want to with them. I figure it would be good to make them be on our side but I still need more time to master that power of dark corruption. Even if I can master it enough to corrupt one of them the tide will change dramatically, it just depends on which one to corrupt." Nydo said to Resa as he looked at his minions partying away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm
Reis frowned now, too. "I'm not sure. I couldn't sense any real ill will. Maybe her actions are not her own...? From what little I know of the Urel, it is not beneath them to force themselves on the unwilling. We must consider this fact when next we meet them."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm
"Be careful of the power you dabble with," Resa put out suddenly, bringing her arms to cross over her chest tightly. She shifted her weight from one foot to another. "The power of darkness is not to be taken lightly, Nydo. If you go too deep, you might just find the point of no return."

Reign shrugged and gave a wide yawn, his hat toppling off his head as he did so. He went to catch it but bopped it away to roll near his chair's legs.

The king chuckled, a smile brightening his face. "That may be so, but we won't know until that happens. For now, though--" He indicated the sleepy falconer with a hand gesture. "I think rest would be the best option. It's late, and in my opinion, being well-rested is just as important as knowing your enemy."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 pm
"I know that Resa that is probably why I will only be able to master it where I can only corrupt one soul." Nydo said in response to Resa's comment. "Well I don't think that they will be making their move soon so I will have time to master it to that extent. By the way, during the battle when I would see you you seemed like you were not into taking over this town. Is there something bothering you?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:46 pm
"Eh, don't worry about it." Resa said with a reassuring smile. "The killing doesn't bother me, but..." She gestured at the bodies strewn about in the streets, some even hanging out of windows. "...These were innocents. Sleeping no less." Shrugging, she uncrossed her arms to let her hands comfortably in her sash. "It's not a big deal."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 pm
Reis reached down and snatched up the escaping hat, and tossed it underhanded back to Reign.
"Best to keep a careful eye on your worldly things, friend, or they might go missing." He gave a smile and a wave as he left the tavern. He walked out into the main street, scanning the area for Strider.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 am
((well it looks like strider is not going to come back so what should we do about his character?))

Chron feeling a bit tired himself he wished everyone a good night then went off to sleep under the stars.

"Well good I was thinking that you were starting to get feelings for this pitiful race of humans. Now I advise you take pack it in cause noon tomorrow I want the army to set out for the Kingdom fort and conquer it." Nydo said as he started walking off then turned back around to say something else. "I will need you to lead that assault cause I need to take the time to improve my dark powers. Got it Resa?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 pm
((I think we were just going to take it over. and if he wants to come back, he'll be able to reassume control, maybe.))

"Of course, Nydo." Resa bent at the waist for a short bow, hiding a sudden, biting sarcasm in her tone that surprised even her. "The humans will never know what's coming." Then she left as well, searching the still intact town for a suitable sleeping place.

"I'll try to." Reign called thankfully to Reis as he left the building. He brushed the hat off with a hand, not really trying to get the ever-present dirt off of it.

"Here," The king dug into a pocket and slid something along the table with a scratching noise. "That should get you a room here. Hopefully the morning will clear some things up for all of us."
Reign nodded and got up slowly, ale on Estra was stronger and not watered down, and the pair parted ways for the night.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm
((Mind if I rejoin?))

Orcus walked into Urel castle after traversing the eastern mountains. He threw the bodies of his team into the nearest wall and they all ran for the meat stands. "It's the last time you people send me on a damned scouting mission!" He yelled loud enough so that everyone could hear. His hair was ruffed up and his clothes were mostly torn. Everything on him was covered in dirt and mud.

Orcus sat in a bathhouse, refreshing and wiping down his halberd with the steam. He kept his eyes closed in the hopes that he could get a little rest. He layed down on a bench, he began yawning and soon after, snoring.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:45 pm
((Good to have you back!))

Strider was just outside the village's courtyard.
"Something wrong?" Reis asked gently as the rapidly cooling evening air kissed his face and hands.
"Yeah. The Urel are at it again, I can feel it. This world is very closely connected to my spirit, and its people's pain is palpable to me. We're probably too late to stop them...but we need to go."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm
((Durp.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm
((Hurp dahurrr,))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 am
Nydo was pleased to hear how Resa felt about conquering that Kingdom fort, he had a feeling that she was going soft and if it came to that he would have to kill her. He teleported back to the castle and all of a sudden heard a familiar shout out something. Nydo looked around and saw Orcus sleeping in the bathhouse and he said to himself "Well that explains the noise." 'Hmm, maybe I'll ask Orcus if he wants to join Resa and conquer the Kingdom fort tomorrow' He thought as he went to his bed and rested for the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm
((Thank you))

Orcus brought his head up above water and looked at his hands. "Hmm, getting pruny." The word sounded better in his head but he didn't care much. He got out of the bath and bought some clothes (the ones he had on were torn and reeked of ox ends) and put them on. Now he had his halberd in hand and the rest of his weaponry in a packet. Orcus felt like a fool, walking around like a blacksmith.

He eventually got bored of trotting around so he gathered his scouting team and took them to a bar to eat. He was strict but he was not a mean man. They ate up mutton and lamb and pork shoulder until the sun came up and when it did he woke them and sent them back to their houses. "You will be getting paid for your services to the state. Thanks you." His face was straight, he showed no sympathy for hose fallen, nor he he give a smile in thanks.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm
Resa slept in fairly late, waking up only when the Urel outside of the attic she was sleeping in began to move around in the streets. With a refreshing yawn, she rolled out of the pile of old blankets she'd spent the night in, stood up to brush the dust off her dress, and took the stairs down and out to make her way to the center of the town. Once there, she found a box to stand on a foot above the slow moving Urel army and smacked a metal pot with her kris to gather their collective attention. "Up and at e'm, everyone! We're going to strike the fort at the bottom of this mountain while they're still rubbing sleep out of their eyes!"  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff