Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm
((Yeah, we didn't really mention your people while you were away. Jump on in whenever you like.))

Daisuke activated his zanpakuto's special ability..."BUMP THREAD!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm
((I do believe that his has died.))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm
((I like to think of it as on "semi-permanent hiatus." xd I'm not giving up, yet. Troy still wants to do it, I still wanna do it. Maybe Ty does too. I'm also trying to get Rachel to join it, too. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm
((Woot! I've, sadly, been bored on here for months since the RPing slowed and died off.
Arashi [<-- old habit now], have you by any chance watched d**k Figures? *points at siggy*))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm
((Yup. I find it funny. Especially when the red one just says 'catchphrase'. i couldn't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm
((Hey, since I've got you two reading these posts, any chance we might give this RP one more go?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 pm
((I will. Dunno about Strider, he kinda wandered off again. We should give him Adderall or something.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm
((I'm for it. I was playing Reach with him today and mentioned ACAM and he said, "Crap!" He forgot about it for a bit, but he's sorry. XD
Oh, go watch the new OMG episode of DF. They do a hilarious Inception spoof in it.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm
((lols, YES! i saw that one. Frog, have you ever seen DF?...anyhoo, I'll read back over the last few posts and remind myself what was going on, and then I'll start us back up =3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Drekovec settled into his pristine white throne, which appeared completely alien against the dreary backdrop that was Hueco Mundo. He could have killed the injured captain, yes....but his instincts told him that the best course of action lie elsewhere. He couldn't afford for them all to die. Enforcing an all-new dictator's rule would require manpower...which he hoped to recruit from the ranks of the Soul Reapers. He could kill one or two that were well-loved...to make examples for the onlookers to remember, but Drekovec decided not to thin the ranks too terrible much. He scratched his chin as he pondered the problem of controlling legions of his enemies and polar opposites. A wicked grin spread across his face as he remembered an old Sith text, detailing a process not unlike the one he used on himself and his subordinates to become Arrancar. He signaled for a lesser Hollow to bring him a particular Sith Horokuron. According to the records therein, there once existed a masked army of Soul Reapers, who had been tainted by Hollows within themselves. The masked army, the Visored, would be much easier to manipulate than Soul Reapers, due to their Arrancar-like nature. A new plot forming in his head already, Drekovec called for his allies.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 pm
((Give me a minute or two to decided what to jump back into this with. *been a while*))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:43 pm
Kaizeloye wandered Hueco Mundo sleepily, making his way to the throne room he knew that Drekovec normally resided in. To him, it seemed too showy, but that was his personal opinion. As he walked, he let his mind wander a bit back to the Reapers. Always mindful of each other's situations, ready to charge into danger for them. It could be used to some advantage, he thought, if they were kept busy and on their toes. He let out a massive yawn, eyes closing for a blissful moment, when he entered the throne room, using a clawed hand to scrape his mask as if he was wiping them. "'Sup?"

"Zero, you...idiot." Kousuke found that that was all he think of to say to the other Captain. "Two battles and barely any rest. If the Hollows don't get you, then your body will." He dismissed his wolves with a small wave, his zanpakuto returning to it's dormant form as well.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:29 pm
"Oh, nothing in particular. Just mulling over an observation I made during our last battle." Drekovec rubbed a sharp nail against the remains of his mask, enjoying, for some strange reason, the gentle noise his nail made against the bone-like substance. Skriiiiiis. Skriiiiis. "Tell me. Did you notice anything strange about that audacious wounded captain's spiritual pressure?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:48 pm
Kaizeloye thought back, his tail twitching on the floor with a sighing sound as he held back another tiring yawn. After a while, he shook his head back and forth, unable to recall anything of significance. "Other than the fact that he was able to conceal it easily and almost flawlessly, no."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 pm
"His spiritual pressure had two distinct flavors to it," Drekovec said bluntly. "Just like mine. I believe he might just be a member of the Masked Army, whether he knows or not." If Zero was indeed a Visored, then Drekovec would do well to listen to his instincts, and not kill the man.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games