Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Why must Slytherin table be so far?
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm
The spirits that stand with me: My housemates
((time skip go!))

As the feast came to a close Xenos smiled lightly. Time to go. Standing up the albino noted just how small some of the first years looked. Was he that small when he first came? Of course he was but did he look so vulnerable? Pushing his musings out of his head he adjusted his glasses lightly. "Your attention please first years. My name is Xenos da Vinci, 6th year Prefect. If you all will follow me I shall lead you to the common room. Get in line and keep up please." He called in a loud but clear voice over the din of the table.

Turning on his heel the tall teen moved towards the entrance to the hall. He looked up across the hall at the Slytherin table. Catching Dante's eyes he winked lightly at his love before moving to stand before the door. His arms lightly crossed behind him he waited for the others to catch up. Once the line began to form he called again, "We're heading for the Grand Staircase. Please keep an eye out for each other. If you get lost ask the paintings or grab an older Ravenclaw. Now let's go."

{exit to Grand Staircase.}

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
Ardon was with the first group to get up and followed after the prefect. He's is not so fond of large crowd and after the long day of train riding and all the other emotional journeys, he is ready for a long night sleep. 'I should write to mother.' He thought and as he followed after the prefect, he already come up with what he will put in his first letter home. 'I'm here mom, where you were years ago. Don't worry about me, I'll make you proud.'

(Exit)

tinymini7

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil came in after the long and... depressing, conversation with Allen. It was nearing the end of dinner time so he quickly took a seat and began to eat something, he hadn't eaten anything all day so this was a bit important.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

((OOC I know my posts have been sucking... :/ i don't know why...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen was a little bit behind Woil as they entered the Great Hall. His dark eyes traveled instantly to the enchanted ceiling above them. It was filled with tremendous, moving gray clouds that seemed to threatened rain along with their already-achieved goal of blocking out the sunlight. From what he had quickly discovered, the ceiling showed the weather and a reflection of the sky outside the castle. One didn't even need to look out the window. The ceiling was definitely one of Allen's favorite things about the magical school. His heart lifted a little from its depressing state as he watched it.

Not paying too much attention to his whereabouts otherwise, as he followed his friend, he sat at the Ravenclaw table. He had little desire to go to his own as he saw no one he recognized there, and he felt little need to be with his Housemates for the ending meal.
Looking at the flawlessly prepared beef stew before him. Potatoes, peas and corn laid out around the large bowl and baskets of different sorts of bread placed every six or so feet apart.
Allen felt little hunger, unlike Wally, and stretched out his back, continuing to look up at the ceiling. He did, however, take a slice of wheat bread and nibbled on it.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil was about to say something when an owl drifted in and floated down in front of him, it was way past morning delivery... This was obviously important, he smiled as he saw the name, his brother Yiaraw had responded. He had barely opened it when he yelled out and fell backward off his stool, in his hand was three of the cards Allen had seen, only one was gray, one was black, and one was red. "N-N-No way!" He yelled out happily getting up and opening the box up and putting them away in it.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The owl was a surprise to Allen as well. For a second he remembered Poe in the owlrey, probably bored and eager to have the letter Allen promised him given to deliver. Allen should get on that, he reckoned as he watched Wally open his delivery.
To his even greater surprise, his friend fell over in sheer shock at what was contained in the letter. Allen jumped a little as well and nearly chocked on the mouthful of bread. He looked at Woil sternly, his eyes asking the question of what was wrong. He noted the three cards he held in his hand, similar to the three Woil had used to decide Allen's question before.
He allowed the Ravenclaw boy to regain himself without paying much attention to the glances he had just caused himself.
Chewing on the thick crust of the bread, Allen raised a brow and nodded to the cards, inquiring. His head still not able to really fashion any words.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil nodded at Allen and began to finish up his meal. He ignored the gazes that were done to him and sighed as he finished and stood up, "I'll see you in classes tomorrow okay?" He said to Allen and grabbed his bag. He flung it over his shoulder and grabbed his black box and made his way to the common room for the night.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen did little but blink indifferently at Woil as he began to clearly show signs of not revealing what had just thrown him off his own stool. Once he finished his meal in haste and stood, Allen did little other than give him a light shrug and stood himself. Taking another slice of bread and walking fro the table. Wally was long gone but Allen still muttered a feeble 'whatever' to his dismissal.

Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The very moment he heard the 'raven' in the name of Ravenclaw, Yia's eyes widened as his hopes were smashed to bits. Ravenclaw... The same house his would-have-been murderer was in. He timidly got up and put the hat back down on the stool. He tripped on the steps and fell on his knees. He quickly got up and moved to the blue and silver table that was Ravenclaw. It was here, in this place, at this moment. His hopes and dreams now shattered, he had no choice... He could never escape the demon's grip. No matter how hard he tried.

His hair had turned as black as night and his eyes also became just as black, not a hint of light behind them. He moved forward and sat as far away as he could from Roi and hid his eyes behind his hands as the tears began to roll down his face. His three large scars appeared on his body as the minor scars appeared in a few areas.

Not only was him being sorted into Ravenclaw the thing that devastated him. But, the second he heard Thomas Findeler, but soon followed was the loud cry of Slytherin. His head slipped from his hands and hit the table with a slight thud. This was the worst day, to him.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:46 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
second year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The Sorting, it all its glory and new perspective was quickly losing its contained awe on Phi as she sat the table consumed by the bitter guilt. It had built from Jane's initial greeting and only swelled with Colton's memory of seen death. She had often felt a coward before coming to Hogwarts, often felt strangely outcast but now it was multiplied. Being in the company of people she knew, cared for, and still being incapable of eing normal and brave. Her emotions and logic were still opposing themselves, no proper emotional reaction, no proper fear or happiness being allowed to take over her. She was simply built of logic, even cell and bone, and it had never caused issue before. Had only ever been a gift to the girl, yet somehow knowing that she could not control how she reacted and experienced things made her cringe.

The Sorting that was occurring before her eyes, with the sweet glow of candle light kissing every eager face stepping onto the stool and placing the hat onto the small head. The hat would open its seam of a mouth and yell out its decision; often times it took not the length of a heart beat before it called out a House. Phi should be reflecting on her own experience of the Sorting, watch with pride when her House was called, but even that she could not do properly she realized. Only continue thinking and see nothing with normal emotion in her eyes.
A sigh could not be contained any longer and escaped just as a young boy was called to Ravenclaw. An instinctive pride rose within he at the call, but he did not seem near as pleased. He seemed devastated in fact - Phinelia locked on his form and watched with hardened curiosity as the boy approached. Then changed his hair and eye color.
She blinked with surprise before instantly realizing what the magic was - genetic. A smile, however tiny, finally bloomed on her full lips and her burdened thoughts began to recede. The young first year sat on a far end of the table. Having no one to sit with at her position, she stood without qualms and approached her quietly. Taking a seat beside him and trayin to see beyond the cage he had build with his arms.
"Welcome to Ravenclaw. May I sit here?" her voice may not have been heard if not for the Hat taking a long time sorting the next child.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia would have given anything to push her away and tell her, go away and never speak to him again. But sadly, with his spirit broken he could only nod. He never spoke a word, not a letter had left his mouth as the memories of his tragic incident flooded his mind again. He couldn't help it as the rest of his minor scars appeared all along his body.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:09 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
second year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

She watched with sad fascination as a variety of small scars continued to appear along the boy's exposed skin. Thin feathers of pain where the healed skin was paler and tender. Phi was not sure whether this was the boy's true scars revealed, or where he was creating them himself.
A silence grew between them, tense and rough, as she watched him sink further into his arms in clear desperation. The second year had no inkling to know why he felt as he did towards his sorting, she simply wanted to help. Overcome the cowardliness that had always festered inside her and show she cared. Not just thought.
"I am Phi. Are you hungry?" she asked, stronger than before, gesturing toward the large feast plates that stood empty in front of them, soon to be filled with fool.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 am
((Shoot! Sorry, editting now.))

Chase Balford
Hogwarts Student: Third Year, Ravenclaw
Theme of the Moment | Thoughts: Well, well….Oh well, food and ladies!…

User Image Chase was surprised when both Belle and Hildy were sent to Slytherin. He had been sure that his cousin would be sent to join him in Ravenclaw. But as she stormed away from the hat, he saw a dark glint that suddenly made her look all Slytherin. Though as soon as she saw Belle, her face changed back to sweetness and excitement, so Chase wondered if he had imagined the darkness.

Hildy looked his way and he feigned anger and upset, which worked a little too well. He laughed heartily at his cousin’s consternation and waved her worry away. Silly girl. Well grandmother would be….well, she probably would have a comment about how Hildy was going to shame Slytherin. But he was sure that deep down the old woman would be proud….maybe deep, deep down.

Looking up and down the table, he realized that even without Belle here, there was quite a lot of beauty at the Ravenclaw table. Not that he felt the need to stay ‘in house’ with his romantic interests. Looking up the table towards one of their newest recruits, he saw the boy crying and scared. It seemed that the hat was throwing all kind of curve balls tonight. There was an empty space between him and the boy and he was just scooting down towards the lad when a pretty young thing walked up. He thought that he had seen her around last year. Though he couldn’t imagine how he could have missed her.

She asked the boy if she could sit on the other side of him and the new Ravenclaw gave a sad little nod. Chase reached out to give the young boy a good natured, light punch in the shoulder, “Come on mate, cheer up. We’re a good group. What’s your name again? I’m Chase Balford, third year. And Phi here is a second year.” He gestured toward the red head with a smile, as if he had known this and was not guessing. But he severely doubted that she was older than him. There were so many pretty girls here that seemed to change so much from one year to the next that it was sometimes hard to keep track. So he was using the kid’s misery to talk to the pretty girl…a little. He did feel for the boy, somewhat. Though generally Chase was too good natured and adventurous to understand wallowing in misery, he didn’t like to see anyone so down.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
It took only her name, the second she had said it Yia looked in her direction, with his tear stained face and sad black eyes he looked at her, "Phi... Phinella?" He asked the second year Ravenclaw. He dropped his hands as he turned to face her, his eyes wide with almost happiness, but still he couldn't believe his luck, the one person to talk to him, was Phinella, the one person Roi hated the most. "Your Phinella!?" He said looking putting his hands down on the bench they were sitting at and looked at her better, taking her in. This was the person Roi was upset with?
User Image

[[Oddly Opaque Carrot: Sorry Path! I didn't know you posted! GIve me a few minutes to edit]]  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
second year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The older boy that sat close also offered his hand it trying to lift the boy's spirits. Phi's eyes locked on him and offered hima simle in both greeting and thanks. He did not look familiar, but she could tell eh was an upper classman. She nodded as well as he introduced himself indirectly and gave her name once more. However, before she could continue with any other sort of reassurance for the distraught first year, the boy burst from himself with a sudden glowing joy. Phi leaned backward on her bench place slightly in surprise.
"Yes..." she answered tentatively once she saw the joy refilling his dark eyes. His reaction was completely unexpected - had her name simply done it? It seemed he knew something of her, and this sparked both the Ravenclaw girls interest and suspicion.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games