Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Welcome to Hufflepuff ladies and gentlemen. I'm Yuan Trinity 4th year like Nevin said. I'd be more then willing to help you if you need it. This is Grog by the way. I promise he's more cuddly then dangerous." Yuan said with a warm smile. Oh how he loved the beginning of the year. Now he just couldn't wait to get them to the common room. Seeing their faces was one of his favorite thing ever.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz greeted the new students with a wave and a quick name greeting. "Hey everyone. I'm Oz," he said, and resumed working on a new song, glancing up occasionally to look at Lucy, then back down at the parchment he was writing on.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 pm
{Bailey, he's new, but grandfathered in. You'd know him already. Been house mates for three years already. wink }  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 pm
[[That's what I figured. I had my original post asking him if he was new, but edited it because I figured I was supposed to assume that I knew him. Thanks! whee I think I'll change my post a little more in that case lol.]]  

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked up at the sound of a voice. "H-hi" he said. He still felt nervous and shy, but a little better since he didn't have to worry about sorting anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Bailey smiled at the nervous-looking first year as he said hello, and she was momentarily swept back to the time of her own sorting. She could easily remember how nervous she had been, and how awkward it was not knowing anyone. This inspired her to help him relax a little. "So Austin, how do you feel about being put in Hufflepuff, other than the fact that we're gonna make you sleep on the floor in your dorm tonight?" She chuckled heartily at her teasing, hoping he would lighten up a little. "Nah, just kidding. You'll love it here, everyone's great. We're the fun students." Bailey teased further before she turned around at the sound of Yuan introducing himself.

It made her feel good that he was enjoying himself so much, and she couldn't help but wonder if this good mood was a reflection of whatever had happened over the summer. Wanting to find out, she grinned at him, which probably would have been enough, but she asked in a quiet voice, "So Yuan, what was that news you were gonna tell us out in the courtyard?" Her whisper hadn't really gone over as planned, so she lowered her voice and added, "If you want to tell us, that is." Bailey was dying to know, but if he didn't want to talk about it, she wasn't going to drag it out of him.

Looking over, Bailey noticed one of her fellow housemates introducing himself to the new students. They had never spoke much, but she recognized him from most of her classes, and figured it wouldn't be too awkward if she talked to him. "Hey there, Oz. Anything cool happen over the summer?" She questioned lightly, the hint of a smile tugging at her lips.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image

Rose smiled at the other older students."Hello..I am Roselia Prince...um..but you can call me Rose" she said in her small delicate voice. "I do hope you accept me here" she said trying to be as polite as possible to everyone. She looked at each face as she awaited any form of acceptance from her new housemates. It felt odd that no one seemed to want to talk with her. Did all of them know her bloodline? Was it really that important? If so than her time here at school would not be as fun as she originally thought. She smiled when Bailey thanked her,"you are welcome"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 am
User Image
User ImageNicole smiled at rose. She had meant to aske what house she thought she would be in the boat but she had completely forgotten that since she was out on water. "Hey rose looks like we're in the same house."she said. Her behavior had restored to what it had been like before she remembered the boats. User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz glanced up from his parchment and saw Lucy looking at him, then flashed her a smile and turned his head to look at Bailey. She asked about his summer. He shrugged. "Cool? Not really. Kinda got railroaded into staying home to watch my baby sister. Practiced with the band. We still suck, but it's a more refined suck now."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin turned his gaze back to the table when it appeared the girl had finished talking to him. What am I going to do? he thought

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus looked at the group of first years and saw Austin sitting there looking a little nervous. He remembered his first time here back when the attack had just happened and his eye was almost useless. Smiling a little shyly at him he turn his attention to the boy. "Are you alright? We don't bite you kn-now." He said unable to hide his own nervousness.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Rose smiled when Nicole spoke. Her mind had been so distracted about the sorting that she had forgotten completely about her boat mate.
"How wonderful is that?!" she said her tone now much more cheerful than nervous. Nicole was technically her first friend here at Hogwarts and so far the only one she felt comfortable around. "I believe that I will be fine now" she giggled. This house was nice. A few of the others seemed nervous, even more so than she had been. Yet these were the kind of people she felt like she could get along with. Maybe she could even get Dante to warm up to them. She giggled to herself, probably not.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Bailey raised her eyebrows as Oz answered her, not in surprise that he was actually talking to her, but because his summer sounded so much better than hers had been. "You have a baby sister? How old?" She asked with a tone of excitement rising in her voice. Bailey was an only child and had always spent her summers with only her mum. "And I didn't know you had a band, either. Am I ever going to get to hear you play?" She questioned, a little unhappy with herself that she hadn't gotten to know him better. She made a mental note to socialize a little more this year now that she wasn't loaded down with double the classes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuan smiled listening to some of the others talk. When Bailey asked about his secret he just smiled choosing not to answer here. Instead he turned to a first year girl near him. "I believe I heard your name was Roselia Prince? I believe one of my friends is close to your brother. Assuming you two are related." He asked smiling at her as he leaned his head on his hand.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games