Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: With my girlfriend.

When her breathing normalized, Sam realized that Remy had fallen asleep in his arms. Carefully, he stood up, carrying her in his arms. He walked through the corridor, carrying Remy against him. A smile was plastered on his face when he reached the Fat Lady. He whispered the password, so as to not disturb his sleeping girlfriend.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

You hold my heart in your hands

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ felt herself being lifted, but didn't seem to stir from her sleep. She draped her arm loosely over his neck, cuddling lightly. She mumbled quietly, the sound muffled by Sam's shirt. When Sam spoke, even though it was in a whisper, she perked up, blinking sleepily at her boyfriend. It took her several seconds to realize she was off the ground, and she squeaked when she did. She blinked a few times, sleepy brain snapping back to it's usual craziness. She continued cuddling into Sam, simply because he was hers.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Remy awoke in his arms, had a minor freak out, then clung to him. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you, babe. I was gonna bring you inside to sleep somewhere warmer," he said and smiled at her. His pale blue eyes twinkled as he looked into her warm golden eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Sam, before using her small fist to rub at her eyes. "But... I'm cosy," she mumbled, looking at her boyfriend. Her gold eyes met his blue ones in a cataclysm of adorableness. She used her hands to bundle up her hair, then used a tie to hold it all up. It looked messy, but she honestly didn't care at all.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam smiled at her and said, "Well, alright then. We can sit by the fire in our favorite chair and cuddle. You can stay all cozy in my arms. How does that sound?" he asked, with his trademarked smirk on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled up at the boy who held her. "That sounds perfect, Baby." She said, stretching out. Her back cracked, eliciting a light moan from the girl. That felt fantastic! She kissed his smirking lips, grinning in return.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

He smiled and blushed slightly when kissed him and called him baby. Pushing the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room open, Sam carried his girlfriend into the room, Princess style.

Out Of Cookies: {Exit}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Grand Staircase -> Seventh Floor

“You would be right Adrienne the stairs will go back to where they started.” David told Adrienne. “Just stay where you are the stairs will bring you back around.” He called out to the young girl. This was turning out to be an interesting evening.

Getting to the Seventh floor was a bit of a hassle with one of the first year girls getting caught up on the stairs as they changed. David however he didn’t panic it wasn’t like it was a real problem. Coming to the portrait of the Fat Lady he stopped in front of her. “Password?” she asked looking down at him and the first years. “Okay everyone behind this portrait is the Gryffindor common room. The only way to get in is by giving her the correct password. Now the password changes regularly at the moment the password is Pro tua somnium. Please don’t forget it or you’ll be locked out of the common room until someone else comes along.” He explained to the first years. “Pro tua somnium.” He said turning to face the Fat Lady. With that the portrait swung open and he led the first years inside.

(Exit to Gryffindor Common Room)

With: Gryffindors... firsties

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

scurd
Lady Pomegranates
Desirae_Nikas_7656
Quote:
mrs-lestrange
kiska166
[Bell-chan]
ElegantVictiorainRose
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable on the Seventh Floorspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Determinedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I'm going to find it... I am!' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy Lovette wandered the seventh floor corridor with her game face on, her typically pink locks a bright purple, her violet eyes determined. She was here on a mission, a mission she'd been on several times over the course of the year, and had yet to succeed. There were rumors dating waaaay back in the school's history of a room, somewhere in the castle, that was totally hidden, and that only appeared when you needed or wanted to find it. As far as she could tell, most versions were pretty adamant about it being somewhere around here... she'd been scouring the library and listening to the rumors and wandering all up and down the halls of this school looking for the damn room, but she hadn't found it yet! It was really starting to get on her nerves. She was bound and determined to have it figured out by the end of this year, dammit! She just... needed... to keep... looking! There was no way she was making the jump from third to fourth year without having found this damn room! Her eyes watched the walls, waiting for a door to appear. She just didn't get it! She'd walked past every single wall with a very, very clear need to find the room in her head, so why wasn't it showing up? What was she missing?

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel had forgotten the day, which was not actually a Tuesday, and as the secret passage that worked as a shortcut to the slytherin common rooms was only an actual shortcut on Tuesdays and otherwise was a one-way passage to the seventh floor, Daniel was now emerging into a corridor on the seventh floor. He sighed as he started to make his way down the corridor, a tired fog clouding his thoughts. OWLs had been even more difficult than he had expected, and now he had to find a non-family date for this ridiculous function. Who was he going to ask? It wasn't like he was dating!

Daniel, lost in his thoughts, crashed right into a purple haired girl. "Oh!" Daniel said, startled out of his fog. "I'm so sorry!"  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy let out a surprised grunt as someone walked into her... or had she walked into him? She'd been walking backwards, after all, so really, it could've been either of them who walked into the other. Or maybe they'd both done it. Her eyes flashed for a second, changing to a pale almost peach hue for just a second before returning to purple. She flushed a bit, but her nose shot up in the air a bit. "Oh, it's whatever! No harm, right? People crash into each other all the time here, what with these tiny halls and all," she replied, somewhat sarcastically, an arm waving dramatically to emphasize the size of the corridor. She turned to face her properly, a hip popping out, her fist resting on it, a purple eyebrow arched. This was her gut reaction to anything embarrassing; sarcasm and false bravado. And why not? It was certainly better than turning red and stuttering like her brother tended to.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Daniel blinked, his tired mind taking a moment to process her sarcasm. A moment later he realized her eyes had changed. Hadn't he heard about a metamorphmagus in one of the younger years? He glanced at the letter he held, and at the girl in front of him. "You're a girl," he said, just realizing his problem might be this easy to fix.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy watched the guy with that arched brow and narrowed eyes, her arms crossing but the hip remaining popped. She watched his eyes glance down at something in his hand, some piece of parchment, noting how very tired he looked. Hm, well, he did look a bit older than her, maybe he'd been taking exams? That was one thing she really wasn't looking forward to; she was pretty sure she'd bomb half of them and bring shame to her house. Not that she cared whether or not she was living up to the standard, she just didn't want to get grounded or something stupid like that. His statement (which had at least been a statement, because if he'd been asking she might've flipped) made her purse her lips, not sure if she should be offended or amused. "Yes..." she said, the word trailing off as if waiting for some sort of punctuation or statement that'd never come. Yes, she was a girl. Where exactly was he going with that brilliant observation? He must be going somewhere with it, after all, people didn't typically feel the need to just randomly state observations without having a point.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Belatedly, Daniel realized he sounded like a moron. "Sorry, just finished OWLs. I've got a party to attend, and I need to bring a date," he said with a grimace, waving the letter he held in a pointless sort of gesture. "Would you like to go to a party? It's going to be pretty boring, lots of stuffed shirt self-important blowhards, but I'll pay for your dress and shoes and stuff. The catering is usually pretty descent too?" he said, looking hopeful. "Purple hair would stand out in a bad way, so blonde or brunette or something would be best?" he added in a hesitant sort of questioning tone.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy blinked. A party? He wanted her to go with him to a party? And he would buy her a dress and shoes? She bit her lip, eyes thoughtful. It'd probably be boring... but he was kinda cute, and she'd get to go shopping on his sickle (not that she'd take advantage of that, it just meant that she'd have one new party dress, and what girl didn't want a party dress?)... and there would be good food, which she was incredibly fond of. She tapped her toes on the floor for a second, she smiled. "You mean like this?" She closed her eyes and focused for a second, and when she opened them, hair was blonde, and her eyes were a natural (if unusual) golden brown. She hadn't considered brunette for even a second; that's what her grandparents made her do. But this... this was different. This was a favor. For a boy. Totally different. She was nothing if not generous, after all. And he was rather cute. "When's the party?" she asked with a smile and a light toss of the flaxen locks. This was going to be great. She was totally convinced.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff