Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 pm
Still walking down a road he made a turn into a forest and enter what looked like a barn. When he entered it he closed the door and started to put his stuff down inside and started to get some food ready. His place was a barn but he turned it into a small house where he would stay for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 pm
((Um...maybe it's like a special spell you figured out and you made a new room that only you know how to enter, and the collection could be magic charms or something like that. You could give that a try.))  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 pm
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy16/Caissy/Towers.jpg
(The other one didn't work so here it is. The village next to the garden.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Tsst, You think I'de go all out on my first attack? I stood up on the cealing looking techinally up at you and replied. What do I look like a moran!? I began to lean my head top one side as I jumped so I'de land on my feet. I'm like a cat you see... I creepy smile came over my face as I straightend up.I'm like a cat because I like to play with my prey before I kill it. My eye's slanted up quickly and I disappeared once again only this time Degiro was completely bound in a spell which was much stronger than any he'd ever been traped in.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 pm
Kira Ishuna
Kira place his hand on Marisa's head. "Don't worry. We're going to see the Queen. I need to ask her a few things." He smiled as he looked down at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Degiro fidgeted from the bind for a moment untill becoming still."What do you want...."He didn't bat the other man a flash of attention.It's forbidden to attack in this place,the curse would kill him alive if he drew the slightest blood on the floor.He cautiously peered into the a statue that was hanging in a corner lonesome."The hidden eagle's eyes..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

You think I didn't know about that? I reappeared right behind you bound up. Honestly it doesn't really apply here. I began to walk around to your front. Well, not to me anyway. I smiled just like hichgo from bleach as I replied. The reason why is I already broke that rule long ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm
Marisa Azul
She took Kira's hand off her head. "Why? Why are we going all this way out to see someone and leave our home?" She stepped back and held out her staff.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Degiro gave a small but genuine smile."Which would mean your already dead...."He laughed to himself and although Degiro pulled it off he examined the binds he had that bounded his body to place."What a position to be in...."Sometimes toying with people came all too easy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

I sighed heavily while trying to look for another book. He's gone already you Young fool. I began to give you a look of pity. The only reason why you didn't die just then was cause someone came in a grab him before he killed you. I slamed the book down had. You know when his eye's changed? That was when you should have been a dead man.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

"Like i care to the least..the queen wouldn't care if i lived she has Katoya..."He looked on the ground with a hard expression,not only could he have died he had just lost what meant most to him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 pm
Kira Ishuna
"Ok. There is a rebel named Millie and all that I know so far is that something is wrong with the Queen and I need to find out why. I'll need someone to help me out so let's go find Millie and find out where to go." He held his hand on her staff and slowly pressed it down.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Now now, you're more valuable to the Queen than Katoya will ever be. I lay my hand gently on your shoulder. You could beat Katoya any day. I began to fell guilty about telling only telling you about what I saw. I'll tell you something Degiro I left out a few things, first off it never was a date the queen just draged him with her because he was being over protective about her. Not to mention She wasn't even looking or talking to him, Katoya was trying to get her attention the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

"Degiro sighed laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling."Trust me.Katoya has more of a shot getting her attention then me."Degiro half smirked though his sadness.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

I came into the room rather sad looking. You've got more of a shot than I do... I druped my lead in a typical sad anime guy fashion. The Queen just told me to go kill myself... I almost did.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff