Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm
"Yes, she does." He nodded chowing down, and swallowed, "Because I'm not here often, when I am, she puts extra into her work." Not to mention that he paid Suzie for even when he wasn't there. There were only 2 other kitchen staff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"She's certainly competent then. More so than many of the palace kitchen staff." Aleera said, making a face. Then she seemed to remember they were dead. "But that didn't mean they needed to die." She said softly.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:44 pm
"Yes, she's one of my favorite employees." In fact, Clorogne himself had hired her, after killing his brother. A fact no one else would ever know. "You're right, of course. May their souls rest in piece."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Aleera fell silent for awhile, eating. When she was done, she set her fork down and looked up at Clorogne. "What will you do now?" She asked quietly. "The castle is sure to be a mess. Even if it is mostly stone, enough things inside it were burnable."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:56 pm
"We must go back...but I will claim to be Robinne's twin brother, whom you went to for help, understood?" He asked slowly and softly, trying not to sound harsh in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

"Why his twin brother?" Aleera asked, looking confused. She was trying to gather as many pieces of the puzzle as she could, to send the info to Markus.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 pm
"I would look exactly like him...there would need to be a reason for that." Clorogne shrugged, internally sighing in relief. He'd almost panicked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

Aleera's eyes brightened with understanding. "Oh! That makes sense!" She smiled suddenly. "Alright then. That sounds like a good plan. I knew you were smart."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm
Clorogne smiled warmly at her, "Thank you, Aleera.." he cleared his throat, "I'm aware we've only been here a day...but I suppose we'll have to go back, tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

Aleera laughed lightly. "That's fine with me. I'm not much of a desert person I guess. Much too hot for me. I'd rather be back home. There I can wear proper clothes again." She said, tugging lightly on the shirt she wore. "As lovely as this outfit is, I will be glad to be able to wear my own clothes again."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm
"A shame, as, you look so lovely...not that you don't always look beautiful." he finished, pushing his tray forward and sipped his wine, after swishing it from side to side.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Aleera blushed, as if she hadn't been totally aware of Clorogne's opinion of her outfit. "Thank you Clorogne." She said softly. "Maybe....Maybe I could get a similar one made? In black? I really do prefer black over most colors. Or a dark color, like dark blur or green or purple." She pushed her tray to the side, finished with it.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:37 pm
"That WOULD accent your eyes beautifully." Clorogne nodded, "Indeed, I do believe that is possible, though the weather may not be so suited for it." He shrugged, "No matter...we will be busy enough."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

"It wouldn't be bad for summer though." Mused Aleera. "Definitely not for winter, I agree there. After all, the weather back home is why my clothes were so heavy to begin with. But you're right. Time for that later. First we must get you reinstated as king, mustn't we?" She said decidedly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm
"I, as the King's brother, of course." The king winked like he was giving an obvious joke, giving her no clue to the truth in those words. He stood, setting his now empty glass on the table, and motioned for her, too, to stand.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games