Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm
Who knows? maybe your bad fortune rolls is actually a secret crush and Kyumi's secret crush is Toturi. All of your bad rolls are compensation for the fact that the Emperor will sweep Kyumi away and make Kyumi his concubine!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm
Ha ha, as much as Kyumi would love that, I somehow doubt that she'd be so fortunate. Besides, providing that things follow the official timeline, Toturi I is in for some... fun times within the next 8 years or so, I believe.  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:54 pm
Agent Sinistra
Ha ha, as much as Kyumi would love that, I somehow doubt that she'd be so fortunate. Besides, providing that things follow the official timeline, Toturi I is in for some... fun times within the next 8 years or so, I believe.

As far as I'm concerned the events of the future are mutable, and there's a good chance that if enough time goes by, other things will happen instead. More exciting for you guys that way ^-^

But some things I may keep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 pm
Also, I reserve the right to shuffle Kuni Kaori to the Martial Duel section; however, I'm leaving it up to Psychofish whether or not he has his character in the Duel, or doing something else. If the latter, up she goes!

She's not much of a courtly gal, she's not much on games, but boy howdy will she mess you up in a fight. But she's a tad late getting to sign-up, due to oversleeping sad

Decided to put Kaori in the Duel anyways, to limit the amount of byes. After looking up all sorts of brackets, I don't think I could have gotten away without them.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm
I got two tens, 1 in extra though that didn't count.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm
Well, Keith... you certainly appear to have first dibs on any byes that we have on this first day ^-^'

Just waiting on Psychofish to get home from school and finish making his character. Where he goes and what he rolls will influence things.

Out of curiosity, would you folks prefer the events to be done in order (giving you a chance to spectate), or simultaneously (no spectating, as to not confuse who is doing what where)?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm
I want to say in order, but it would be easiest to do them simultaneously. Keep everyone interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm
Thematically, spectating makes more sense. However, it probably makes more sense logistically to just take care of it all in one fell swoop. Like Fox said, to keep everyone interested.

Edit: Well, logistically isn't what I meant (I mean, it'd probably be easier for you to run one at a time.) But yeah, it seems like it might make things just get going a little more efficiently if we do it all at once. Then we don't have one person waiting forever to for everyone else to finish, and on the opposite end, we don't have the first guy twiddling his thumbs while he waits for round 2 to start since everyone else is on round 1.  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 pm
Honestly, I'd say go with whatever you feel would be easiest for you to comfortably pull off. Yes, it'd be nice to not have to wait a long time to find out for results, especially if you're in the later events for the day, but...

I'd rather wait and have them handled OOCly one at a time if it means that it'd be easier for Rain to run that way. Considering the number of NPCs he's playing, it has to be pretty difficult to begin with.

Beside, ICly, Kyumi would probably prefer it if they weren't all held at once so she could go cheer on Seichiro and get her fill of dueling samurai for the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm
I would like to see the IC interactions, but I had already assumed that I was going to do them all at once. I was just giving you guys the option to see it done otherwise. smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish rolled 4 10-sided dice: 9, 4, 3, 4 Total: 20 (4-40)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:29 pm
So, Rain wanted a raw void roll.

Void of 2. I'm really not expecting to roll any 10s given my luck, but just to be safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 am
Plainsfox
Who knows? maybe your bad fortune rolls is actually a secret crush and Kyumi's secret crush is Toturi. All of your bad rolls are compensation for the fact that the Emperor will sweep Kyumi away and make Kyumi his concubine!
Who is this Toturi filth you speak of? Seichiro will fight such filth for Kyumi's honor and... whispering eye.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 am
....the current emperor of Rokugan. ><

You know, this isn't Naruto. You can't just rip someone's eye out and put it in your own head. ninja Besides, it looks like she's trying to put a working relationship together with Seichiro.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 am
Plainsfox
....the current emperor of Rokugan. ><

You know, this isn't Naruto. You can't just rip someone's eye out and put it in your own head. ninja Besides, it looks like she's trying to put a working relationship together with Seichiro.
But that happens all the time in Rokugan! Besides, everyone hates each other secretly. Some hate each other openly!  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:31 am
CRANE SCUUUUUM!  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games