Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am
User ImageKoji came back to the house after locking the front gate up. He was covered in blood spatter as usual, and his wooden sword had a bit of human tissue stuck on it. I need a shower.. He said to himself as he grabbed the nearest towel and headed to the shower room. On his way there he noticed Ryuu and Naoki and quickly looked away from them, knowing that conversing will only cause more headaches.

Finally reaching the bathroom door, Koji reached for the door knob. Hearing a few more giggles and water splashing, he quickly retreated his hand and walked away. Guess the ladies aren't done.. He waited a few more minutes, but soon enough he became impatient, for the smell of blood was starting to get to him. He motioned towards a nearby balcony to get some fresh air while waiting. How long will this last? I dont know how much more of this I can take..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:12 am
User Image Naoki was about to reply ro Ryuu when Sirena ran to the door and came back with someone else. Naoki stood up out of her chair and ran over. "Rikka!" she cried. The girl had been a constant companion in the form of letters and emails when Naoki had been in the States. They had never met personally until now, but Rikka was like the little sister that she never had.

She urgently checked her over for any injuries. Rikka looked shaken, but otherwise, she was fine. In a rare display of emotion, Naoki dropped to her knees and hugged her tightly.

"You're okay," she said, stroking the girl's hair in a comforting way. "You're okay."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 am
User ImageSirena saw Koji entered the room with a towel in his hands already. He saw him look away. Sirena sighed, she knew Koji turned away making a sign like 'Do not talk to me, Or I'll kill you.'

Rikka cried as she hugged Naoki. She haven't seen her ever, but she knew her name "Naoky-chan!" Rikka cried louder. She hugged her tighter and cried in Naoki's clothes. Sirena stroked Rikka's hair. It was her duty to watch out for her. Luckily Rikka had still remembered the road to Sirena's house. Sirena kneeled down to Rikka and told "Rikka-chan. Where is your mommy? Is she alright or..?" It was pretty bad situation for her mother to stay alive and also somehow Rikka wasn't injured.

Sirena looked again through Rikka. She had a blood on her clothes and a pistol.

Rikka has a pistol? Well, okay she might use that as a self-defense, but how did she knew how to use it? I teached Rikka pretty much legal lesson's for children like her...She changed too...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 am
Though he knew the situation they were all in, Mico chose to go into the kitchen, maybe there was somehting there he could fix for everybody to eat. he was pretty sure they were hungry.  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 am
User ImageKirin splashed water at Mizu with a giggle. She could hear some crying outside the door. Kirin stopped splashing and heard Sirena talking. "Girls, you hear that crying?" Kirin told to the girls who was still in the shower.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:44 am
User ImageRyuu was amazed to see that this young girl was able to make it too the house not injured, the innocence in her face as she cried reminded him of his little sister. He remianed quite as he chose to ignore Koji coming into the room and just smiled at the two together  

Heart of Madness

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

I began to giggle a little bit. " I think that's joyful cring outside the door. "

I Grabbed the Shower hose and while I had an evil look on my face, sprayed Kirin with cold water making her squeel.
" Plus you shouldn't lose track of who's your current target! "

I began to giggle as I ran dodging the cold water soaked rags that Kirin kept throwing at me. " Can't get me! "

I then spanked my rear in a tauting fashion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 am
User Image

I was soaking in the tub while Susakia was resting on the edge, when my face was hit with an icey, cold, soaked, rag.

I came up from the tub my face as red as a pile of cherries.
" What the hells is wrong with you two! We're trying to relax for the moment and all you two can do is try as freeze your tail feathers off! "

I huffed while resting back into the tub. " Well don't count us in your little game of icey tag! "

I heard a noise to my left and saw Susakia tossing a freshly soaked rag onto Mizu squarly on her chest, anf thought to myself... Ugh,Susakia why do you do this kind of thing.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am
User ImageRikka turned to Sirena with a tears in her eyes. She replied "Mommy died. She gave me this pistol at any case. Daddy died too. He told me to becareful."

In amazement how Rikka replied confidently, Sirena stroked her hair "Rikka...Im sorry. People born, people die..." Sirena sighed. She heard shower in the bathroom and giggling and everything. Sirena smiled and then turned back to Rikka. "You are one of brave cousin's I had." Sirena smiled more to Rikka.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 am
Mico found it sort of sad. he couldnt tell if that would be too much for the girl to take. For all he knew his parents couldve been dead as well. he tried his best to thngs of the happy things in life. the ones that were left.  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 am
User ImageKirin squeeled when Mizu sprayed a cold water on her. She turned to Mizu and told "D-D-D-Don't...e-e-ever...s-s-s-s-spray cold...w-w-w-water on me..." Kirin then took a sponge and go through Mizu's body. "You should be healed. Hehehe" Kirin told as she continued going through Mizu. The sponge was old and...pretty much sharp for woman's body.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image Naoki looked at Rikka sadly. "I'm so sorry to hear that. but don't worry, all of us here will take care of you now, so don't cry anymore, alright?"

She nodded at Sirena. "I got her for now, yeah?"

Scooping the little girl up into her arms, Naoki went off. "Let's go get some fresh air and calm down." She headed straight for the nearest balcony and stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh, Koji. Didn't know you were here."

Naoki just huffed and didn't mind him, still going for the balcony. "Here we go, Rikka. Why don't you tell me what's been going on while me and your cousin were away?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image

I looked toward the edge of the tub seeing Kirins bra. I ran over to it as quick as a humming bird and grabed it. " Hold it right there Kirin! "

I began to giggle even more so. " One more step and you'll have to deal with a frosty bra to cover you, or worst I'll run all over the house parading it about for all the guys! "

I began to blush at what I had said in that moment. I placed the bra down and replied, " Umm... never mind. "

I began to think to myself I can't believe I was just about to do that, run around the house in Kirins Bra?! Where did that come from? I began to think of an idot cousin of mine who was always pulling stuff like that. I began to ponder, I hope that Shikaru is alright.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako rolled her eyes as the giggling continued in the bathroom,she was pissed a bit that it was taking soooo long just to take a quick bath, but then she had an idea..if there was a pool out side there must be a shower of some sort*
*she walked out towards the pool and there it was, a mini bathroom people used to shower in before heading into the pool. She grabbed her towel and some of Sirena's spare clothing she had lying around and headed towards the shed like place.*
*As she got there, she smiled happily relieved that she would finally get rid of the blood-like smell that lingered on her, from the past events that took place in the school. She quickly undressed and turned the shower on waiting for the water to warm*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image

I began to grab a lite weather robe that covered myself fairly well and I began to exit the bath room with my sister whom was in a more revealing towel.

I began to blush as I retorted to Hanaily. " Hey sis, your butt's showing again. "

I began to try and cool myself after such a steamy bath. " Man Hana I'm already starting to get sweaty. "

I began to head towards the balcony to cool off when I saw Naiko and Koji standing out on it. I began to smile as I replied. " Well, well looks like instead of " In a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, " looks like you two turned it into a balcony. "

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games