Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
*Appearing in a puff of smoke on the edge of the room to the right of the door, Jin was dismayed to find several people waiting to speak and swore under his breath.*

"Damn..."

*Looking around, he decided to lean on the wall and wait his turn to ask for something to do, either a mission or sparring, preferably something to help him in graduating to Chunnin.*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm
Running up the stairs Silas burst into the room and shouted "Kazekage-kuuuuuun, here is a list of the prices you wanted!" Silas handed the Kazekage the note and waited for a response.

Basic-Anti- 150 Ryu
Enhanced-Anti-250 Ryu
Antidote Set- 600 Ryu
Communicator-500 Ryu
Chakra Steel Weapon: Small - 700 Ryu
Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium- 900 Ryu
Chakra Steel Weapon: Large- 1200 Ryu

Silas sighed and started regaining his breath!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

While Silas had gone off for the request, San appeared, ready for his next advancement. Tilting my head forward, I began to speak before being interrupted, "You want to join the ANBU/Oinin Ranks--" From inside my jacket, through the deathly Douka form, a singular bauble rang as loud as any telephone. Holding a finger up apologetically to the Satetsu, the matter was grave indeed to have to talk to the Sand Golem of the Desert Itself. Rolling it out onto the desk, a small figure appeared to stand within the glass container, its words clear & loud. "Masssster," its deep bellowing voice admitted, "plantsss, invade... old outposssst."

Nodding to the old Golem, I rolled it back into my jacket before resuming my declaration to San. "You heard him, ANBU. Take your bear mask & hood, a genjutsu user, Ashitaka, & another of your choosing out to the I.B.D.'s old outpost & scout around for what my Golem has reported. Be very, very cautious: if the desert is upset enough to tell me about it, then it can't be good. Send everyone else on high alert!"

Turning to Lillith as she strolled in upon the conversation, I directed her to my side. "High alert, Lillith! Take those that are ready to the front gates. That is an order!" This went doubly for Jin & Silas, who had strode in from their own activities. Whatever was out there, it hadn't had the time to get to Suna yet, but we weren't going to take any chances this time. Strike first & survive!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:36 pm
Jauntilated (New word... equivilant of jolted...) into action, "Lilith" slipped. She reached behind her, and the merest hint of an ANBU mask appeared before she remembered San was there. Nodding at Mamoru, she decided to finish what she'd come to do. Walking up behind San, she pulled a brush out of her bag and after a few quick handsigns, came up from behind San, then quickly reached into his mouth, pulled out his tongue, and drew a straight line through the seal underneath it. The seal glowed once, then vanished, as did Lilith, heading elsewhere, her face bright red.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San smiled beheind his Bear mask at the sound of ANBU. To him, THIS was a true dream come true. He was finally in the ANBU corps. and was about to lead people on a mission. His head snapped as he began walking int he direction after nodding a "yes sir" to the kazekage. His left hand reached out and grabbed Jin and pulled him with him, speaking quickly.

"your coming with me, young one...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 am
"What a drag!" Silas got the rest of his gear in check and left the office towards the gates.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:05 pm
*Being dragged out of the office by his brother, Jin decided that he was probably not going to be bored for a while.*

"O-Ok..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 pm
Bast appeared in the Office and plopped down in her chair. She set her giant scroll down next to the chair and waved toward Mamoru.

"Mamoru-kun, could you tell me how to perform Sanjuu Rashoumon, Rasengan, Houshi no Jutsu, Light Info, Hakke no Fuuin Shiki, and Shishou Fuuin?" she asked, wanting to learn from a teacher so that she could increase her Chakra pools.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm
Ganchou entered, then bowed low. "Mamoru, San and Howaido have set off for the IBD encampment. Would you rather I stay here in case of an surprise attack, or join them? They've taken Eziel, Sarus, and possibly Jin with them. Only Silas, Bast and I remain." Noticing Bast, he gave an embarrassed look, and turned red. "Also... there was a little fiasco at the gate. Miniature versions of the enemies arrived and caused a little havoc before being taken care of. No one was hurt, though the rock outside the cavern is slightly melted. That's all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 pm
"Let them do their jobs; if they can't go look at something without an ANBU holding their hands, then they can hop in to an abyss. The only fiasco at the Gates was the complete overreaction of the Shinobi guarding it," Bast interjected. "I was thinking of taking the fire juggler and turning her in to a space heater, with the IBD serving as an air conditioning unit. Can you imagine the sorts of decorations I could have gotten out of the crystal user? But then I realized that they were barely holding themselves together."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:09 pm
Ganchou shot back "I know that. But honestly, the IBD in person is comparable to you, Bast, and I know it'd take a squad of ANBU to bring you down. As for the Gate fiasco, I tried to get them not to overreact. If I remember correctly, Golems made out of a minimal amount of chakra dissipate after to many jutsu's, correct? Judging by their size plus the trails they'd left, they hadn't much to work with to begin with. They' wouldn't have lasted a day as your toys. You know that." Huffing slightly, he whipped down his mask and jumped into the darkness of the overhead rafters. His voice drifted down "At least with them out of the village I can finally slip out of this disguise. Do you need anything else, Lord Kage?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:16 pm
Bast shook her head and gave Ganchou a moment of piece while he disappeared in to the rafters.

"Those aren't golems, as far as I can tell. They have lower tolerances for Chakra, and in that way, they are similar to animate things. Their capacity for it, though, is high, which rules out almost all animals, meaning that they're closer to plants," she responded. "Plus, I'm not sure that golems created through my technique can even use Ninjutsu, but it's certainly worth trying. I could probably add that feature via Tensha Fuuin or some trap mechanism, but it does not come standard. As it stands, though, their Chakra enhances their normal abilities."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"I can teach you a few of those, but I'd prefer that you don't try to use them or teach them to others. For that," I stood, reaching over the desk. Poke! "Tensha Fuuin." Sitting back down, a hand drifted over to a drawer, deftly removing a bit of its contents to write a few things. "These are the Kuchiyose symbols specific for the Sanjuu Rashoumon. They are highly guarded secrets due to what the gates open into, but you & I already know, ne? That just leaves the other few jutsus are you've looked these over, Bast."

Turning to face Ganchou 'Lilith' Omake, a few comments were made. "You may go if you wish... but I'd like someone to remain here for the time being, in case they need to be rescued. There is always guard duty at the gates if you want that mission, or the one including a patrol of the village. If you don't feel up to those, then please train alongside Bast!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm
((i'm tired. angry and stressed. please dont try and get me to go get my char and post him leaving the last area. i will rage))
Eziel walked in. he seemed more observant than normal. he walked up to the door to the kage's office and knocked on it.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Yes, Eziel. Come on in, take a seat. Grab something to drink." A spacious couch was there for visitors, & Eziel was more than welcome to plop down upon it. "What did you need?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games