Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----As Fia sat prodding at her lips for some semblance of feeling again, she might well notice a sudden change in the room. Even for her, use to the effects as she was, she would feel the slow heat flush that always came from the presence of someone rather close to her. However, it was others in the tea shop, those peoples' reactions that told her the truth, that a family member had arrived. How? Men inhaled slowly, their pupils dilating, their chests becoming ever so slightly puffed up and their jeans ever tighter. The women had similar effects, except their rather pointed features suddenly straightened to attention. Legs crossed, breathing increased, and conversations faltered ever so slightly, just for an instant, but it was enough. That was merely the beginning, however, for the next moment there came a cheer from the back of the building, towards where the entrance lay, followed by the pitter patter of feet that usually came from such childish ulations. The voice was high, obviously feminine, and...familiar. It was Fia's own voice!

-----"Imouto-chan!"

-----Syriahl entered the room as any dancer should, each step graceful and precise. No step faltered, no movement wasted, and each hurried step brought him closer to her little sister. Several people tried to move towards him, and yet with barely a wink and a gesture she promised much and more as long as they waited. Of course it was something she was used to, and something he couldn't avoid, but...you took what you got, and used it to your advantage. She'd read that somewhere...he'd have to look into it. The smell of salt and brine, the screech of seagulls...Kirigakure no Sato? No, it didn't matter for the here and now. The beautiful male, the handsome female, swayed into the room and towards his sister. The instant he got close she looked down into the eyes of her sister, eyes so similar and yet so different. Rose red lips pricked up at the sides as he smiled. "Hello, Fia! LOOK!" And with that she brought her headband out from somewhere unseen and produced it, almost shoving the band in her sister's face. "Look, Fia! I'm a shinobi, too!" Laughing in glee, Syriahl spun in circles and danced, shaking the headband from side to side like a jubilant little girl! She would have said something to her stick-in-the-muddy-a** brother, but he was likely to be serious and put down the fun she was having. Why wouldn't he just let loose like his dear younger brother//sister?!

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Ergo War

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Character by © Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Glancing up through her hair, Fia watched her older brother sit down, her lips still puffy from the spicy sushi "I-" the sudden increase of lust and longing in the room caused her to falter and she looked up to her twin, watching him advance. His sashaying hips and jovially reaction made Fia smile despite the hurt and she leaned back to get a proper look at the headband "Good job, Syri." she replied, her smile honest if small. As for Aki's question "I...I just ordered the wrong sushi. I burned my mouth..." she mumbled, taking another sip of her iced tea. Then she looked at Aki more closely "Did you get your headband too...?" she asked, curious. Her older brother was so lazy.....

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 am
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: --

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »

-----The calm didn't last very long. In fact, Fia hadn't gotten to answer me before Syriahl entered the room with his usual over-enthusiasm. I simply sipped at my tea and listened as he spoke to our sister and pretty much ignored my existence across the table from her. I kept the cup to my lips and watched their interchange until Fia spoke to me again. "Of course." I'd chosen loosely around my neck as a good place to put it; easily accessible, but out of sight for the most part. "Hey, I said I would get it, and I have."
-----Setting my cup back on the table, I leaned back in the seat. Looking at Fia with a smirk, I raised a brow. "You're not usually the type to avoid work. So what's first on the agenda?" Here, I looked between the two of them, speaking to both.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Aki's headband made Fia smile a little brighter, her cheeks brightening from the relief that her brother was now going to be doing something. Only...his next comments made her wilt a little "I....I was just taking a break." she replied, hiding once more behind her tea cup. She was avoiding work, training....people. Pretty much she was avoiding reality at the moment "I've learned some things already. Probably more than you have...." she set her cup down, staring at it sadly "First...perhaps training?"

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----His brother was ignoring him, but her sister at least was happy for her! Well, poo on sir-stick-in-the-mud! He didn't know what fun was, even if it crawled up his sphincter like a weasel in a maze and bit his heart from the inside! Or, really, anything else gross that could be made into an analogy! Taking a deep breath, the older twin pulled a chair over from nearby, sliding it over to the table and turning its back to the front before sitting and resting his chin on folded arms. By this point the two siblings were discussing their day's ideas, and Fia decided to elaborate that her tongue had been burned by the sushi. Wasabi could do that if one was uncareful, as he knew well when she'd last tried to eat a whole spoonful by himself! But now was not the time for that, and thus she pushed it out of her mind, as the memory nearly made his eyes water alone. Taste was one of her more powerful senses, oddly, which might have led to some rather raunchy jokes and tricks were he night outright terrified of the responses such suggestions would receive. Looking at his brother, Syriahl considered their training regiment, but also what she had overheard some instructors from the academy saying.

-----When at last he spoke, it was in his normal voice, a low to mid range alto with a bit of tenor touch to it. This one was clearly neither masculine or feminine, but something between that couldn't be distinguished as one over the other. "I remember hearing at the academy that we have to have instructors to learn anything more powerful than what the basic chunin knows. To reach our full potential we need someone to train us, though if we can get someone to accept all three of us at once I don't know." Despite the hilarious outside personality she tended to unleash on everyone for sheer fun, Syriahl was a fairly thoughtful man, and intelligent. Just...not able to understand the meaning of "couth" from time to time, and bordered on far too much expression of emotion than was likely healthy for her. This intelligence was rarely shown, about as rare as a serious side.

-----"Do you guys have any ideas as to who we can choose?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

---

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhere it was again, the subtle shift in voice that Syri had mastered in switching between his personas. It was something I recognized from, well, experiencing it my whole life. Hardly noticeable, generally, but about as bright as daylight to the trained ears. Maybe part of it came from my discomfort; don't get me wrong, Syri was still my younger sibling--brother, sister, whatever he wanted to be--it had just always been hard to cope with given everyone else's reaction to the neutral gender. Time had brought me to accept it, but there was still always that bit of awkwardness. I half wondered if I'd ever hurt him because of it.
-----Depressing thought aside, I focused back on what was being said, not even having noticed my attention drifting. To where, I had no idea. But I heard enough of what my younger brother had said to know what he was talking about. I picked up my cup of tea again, holding it loosely in my fingers as I considered, but I drew a blank. "Heh. I don't know anyone, really, from the shinobi ranks. We don't see much of anyone around." Bringing the cup up to my mouth to drink, I spotted the look on Fia's face. I sat forward again, genuinely concerned. She had always been hard to read, but there was a reason she was trying to hide. "You sure you're alright, Fi?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Watching Syri over her tea cup, Fia didn't seem as thrilled about getting a teacher. She nibbled the cup with her lips, just listening to her twin and older brother speak "We're three. That's a team. Someone will take us." she said, adding her own two cents into the conversation. But when Aki turned his attention back to her again, she wanted to crawl into her cup "I'm fine." the cup said, Fia's eyes down cast and hiding their normal color behind a fringe of black lashes. She was doubting herself. She did it frequently and telling her siblings would only be exasperating and stressful for all of them. Why did she have to be the dark sheep, of sorts, in the group? She sighed into the cup and felt tea splash up on her nose, causing her to squeak "When would you like to start?" she asked, wiping her nose with a napkin to get the tea off.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----Twins always knew each other's minds better than any other, yet Syriahl and his twin weren't always able to share such things. In truth, they were completely different in many ways, yet he had to believe that somewhere, deep inside, they were still the twins they had been born to be. At the very least, however, being a twin did give insight into the mannerisms and thought processes of the other twin that no amount of long study or close friendships could ever dare to bestow, and it was with this understanding that Syriahl called bullshit on Fia claiming nothing was wrong, and that she was fine. Just as Aki had determined, his younger sister was surely hiding something from the two of them, and he suspected he knew why. Fia, ever since their mother's untimely tragedy, had found communication through verbal or physical means almost an impossibility, though thankfully she did not stoop to being a mute. Gods, mutes always infuriated him! Anyways, he looked into his sister's face with genuine concern before reaching over his shoulder to gently touch the arm of a female waitress moving by. A simple touch, however, was all he needed, and her eyes were on him, face touched by the kiss of warmth within brought on by chemical processes she likely could not understand. His voice was light, and a bit more masculine than his normal voice was, as he whispered to her in a conspiratorial tone. "My, my! Aren't you a sweet little thing! Would you please fetch me a bit of tea? Something with a hint of blueberry and pomegranate, if you please~."

-----When her eyes opened wide and she slowly inhaled, he knew he had her. She quickly nodded, eyes dilated, and moved away to brew just what he had in mind. Taking some pleasure in it, as he often did, Syriahl turned back to his siblings to continue into the conversation, his voice back to the gender neutral that was his norm. "Well, Fia and I are both performers. Whomever we get to instruct us needs to know how to teach us to work together. You, dear brother? As long as they know how to wield a large weapon they should be able to teach you." This was his thought anyway, considering that his brother was a wielder of any weapon that happened to be almost as tall as he was. Ergo, his enormous blade on his back. Eyes swiveled back to his twin, and he leaned forward over the back of his chair a bit, reaching out a hand to touch the rim of her tea cup. That touch...alone, it bestowed upon him the knowledge of how often her lips had touched, how forceful her lips had pressed, the temperature of the tea, everything. Without even looking he knew that she had only sparsely touched her tea, likely from nerves. However, that was as far as touching went, for he knew his touch was unwelcome to her. Though this hurt, he respected her decisions. "Dear little sister, we will not be separated, and we will make you most comfortable. I'll protect you, just as our brother protects me and you."

-----Turning his head slightly to the side, Syriahl had a sudden idea. "Why don't we learn fighting styles that compliment each other, so that when we dance to fight our enemies won't know who more to dodge?" Turning his eyes to their brother, then, he commented to Aki as well. "You could learn weapon styles or medical arts that can compliment us as well. Such as medical techniques that make us fight better, and styles that allow you to utilize our distracting movements!
"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
• Seamless Combat

• Painting Pictures:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

---

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----resting my head on my hand, I closed my eyes and listened to Syriahl--I still heard everything, just wasn't looking at either of them. Today was a day for a wandering mind, I supposed, which took away motivation to do pretty much anything. Not that that was anything new. Motivation was hard to come by these days. After all, the main reason I'd followed my younger siblings to the academy was to not be outdone by them. I was the older brother, so it was supposed to be my job to protect them. How could I do that if I was weaker than them? But now thinking about it... I didn't feel like doing anything. Besides...
-----I opened an eye to look back at them. Fia wasn't willing to talk to me. Maybe it was the location, and maybe she would tell me what was wrong when we were somewhere more private. But until then, I couldn't push her. I refused to. Even if she talked out her issues with Syri, I would be happy. At least then it wouldn't be weighing her down so much. A small, sad smile touched my lips, but I hid it quickly
-----My gaze shifted to Syri as he finished talking and I sat up straight again. I shot him a feigned look of annoyance. "Who put you in charge, hm?" Smile returning quickly, I drank from my cup, finishing off the hot liquid within, and set it back down with a sigh. "As medical, my focus is healing, Syri. Most of it takes a long time to use and isn't all that great for mid combat. That's where this thing come into play." My hand went over my right should to the hilt of my spadone. "It's slow, so a better tactic would be to guide an enemy into my line of attack." My hand paused before I actually grabbed the hilt, however. If it came down to it, could I really deal a killing blow? It was a thought that had haunted me ever since deciding on a weapon. I'd seen first hand what it was like to watch someone die, after all. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard with someone I didn't know. But what if it were someone I did know? Then again, I would rather it be me than either of them. It was a burden I didn't want but I'd be willing to carry for their sake.
-----Pulling my hand back to the table, I steepled both in front of me and rested my head on them again. Pouting slightly, I turned my attention to both of them. Do we really have to work now?" I would miss getting to sit around and talk like we used to.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia shrunk back as Syri reached out to touch her cup, almost dropping it when his fingers made contact. She fumbled and kept her grip on it, holding it with the tips of her fingers at the bottom "I..." her face turned both pale and red at the same time, blotching her cheeks. Protecting her...why? Why did they protect her? WHY? She squeezed her eyes shut tightly to fight off the overly emotional explosion of tears that almost got free. When he removed his fingers, Fia set her cup down a little harder than she intended, the tea sloshing around "I agree with you, Syri. If we can fight in compliment with each other...all of us....we'd be very strong." Invincible. Her mind added that word in silently and she fidgeted, folding and unfolding her fingers together on the table "It doesn't have to be work, Aki-nii." Fia replied softly, tightening her fingers together "Its just us.....so...." she bit her lip, silencing herself forcefully. Just them...how could they be invincible? She scolded herself mentally, forcing herself to close off that part of her hopes. Of her dreams. They were alone. And yes, they were three together but...her fingers trembled and she hid them under the table "We can be strong. There isn't anything that we can't do if we do it together..." she felt so scattered, like she always did around her siblings. Her love for them fought against the shame she felt at herself, an unending war inside her chest "We should start, we should find someone to teach us...or at least, once we reach chuunin, we should." she added.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 am
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----It seemed that there was something else bothering his little sister, and at the tears he felt immediately ashamed. Despite trying to show closeness without actually touching it seemed she was going to feel terrified no matter what. Withdrawing further than before, Syriahl crossed his arms upon the back of his chair, staring at the two siblings. Once they had been closer than anything, inseperable, and now...now they were fractured. Aki was lazy (lazy-er), Fia unable to bear even the closeness of a loving family member...it made life rather odd, and off. Yet who was he to ridicule, or in any way give judgment, when of the three he was the most mentally damaged? She often felt that she was wrong, a byproduct of incompatible chemicals and molocules that left her unable to be just one gender, but always both, both mentally and physically. The very reason Syriahl became a shinobi was to turn what she viewed as a defect into a strength, an asset. But that would require an understanding that her two siblings simply did not possess, not even her sister.

-----Her brother's words finally reached her hyperactive mind, and she considered then carefully. No, she was not in charge. That was always her brother's position, a leader due to age and gender, experience even, depending on how one looked at it. She was about to answer when the tea she had ordered was brought to her, the waitress still blushing brilliantly. Despite her feminine makeup, there was enough masculinity within her features to win the clearly feminine worker's heart. Reaching out for the cup, she gently let her fingers caress the woman's hand even as she retrieved the steaming drink, giving only a wink and a secret smile as thanks. The girl, clearly caught up in the moment, suddenly realized that she was staring and scurried off. Just like that, she was out of Syriahl's concern as she stared at her older brother. "You are right." Here her voice was different, slightly higher, with a more feminine ring to it. This was the common voice she used when identifying herself as female. "If I work on some Kusarigama training, and perhaps some other Taijutsu form, alongside the use of my ninjutsu we could each serve as a layer of offense. You close range, I mid range, and our dear sister as close, should she wish it." It was not a jab, despite what might sound like, but merely a statement open for Fia to deny or confirm as she desired.

-----Looking back to her little sister, Syriahl considered her words. While normally she might have flitted back and forth between them, as normal people might while in conversation, it was easier to keep track of her thoughts if she simply addressed one at a time. It was a coping mechanism to deal with the incredibly high level of hormones she possessed, and the effects such chemicals had on her mind. "You are right, Fia! Together, we are strong, and there is nothing we cannot do together! However, if what I heard was true, we're going to need someone at least to get the stronger scrolls. We could train just enough to allow us to do missions and rank to Chunin, as you suggest, but it might be better for us to get the trainer first and go on missions by ourselves to prove worthy of Chunin. Just a thought, is all!" Her words were welcoming, the tone merely giving an idea, and not an order, and there was no condescending expression or tone within her words. Her sister's words, and the words of Aki, were important here, as they were all a team.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
• Seamless Combat

• Painting Pictures:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

---

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----єvidently there was no getting out of this, so the best thing to do would be to get training over with quickly and then I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. For a while, anyway. Of course training would mean missions were soon to follow. Which meant days of free time were over. Sighing quietly while the other two spoke to one another, my gaze shifted to the rest of the room. I was a dreamer; that was something I wasn't going to deny. That's what most days until now had consisted of: thinking. And sleeping, but that was besides the point. Thinking often led to dark thoughts I didn't like, including about us. I was the older brother, the protector. Or, at least, that was who I wanted to be. I wanted to protect them from the dangers of the world, but... did they really need it?
-----After the...incident that left us alone, we'd drifted apart. Others might not see it from the outside, but it was definitely felt within. I felt like they were afraid to tell me anything anymore.
-----My thoughts returned to the present, and I realized my smile I'd worked on perfecting had vanished while my mind wandered. Thankfully, it was mostly hidden by my hand, so I was able to replace it with little issue. Gray gaze returning to the other two, I pushed myself up to my feet, deciding to be the first to move for once. "Well, if we're going, we should go and get training done with. So we can start on missions, right?" Grinning broadly, I started to turn away, but paused before I took a step. "You should smile more. Life isn't so glum if you smile every now and then." It was said to both of them, and I left it to them to interpret, for the moment unable to look at them. I pulled the straw hat hung around my neck onto my head and headed out of the shop, leaving a few ryo on the table for the waitress for all three drinks.

[Exits]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 300 xxxx ac || 450

An ethereal mist came floating through the entrance of the tea shop. Once it had floated some ways into the place, a boy from it appeared. He smiled softly as he looked around and walked over to a table. He then sat down and ordered a green tea to drink for the moment. Training was on his brain as always but, it was pushed aside for the moment since he had already done so much. With a quick look around he noticed that not a lot of people were here so it were rather peaceful, like the temple but, not. Shi would shrug softly and drink his tea in silence as he thought about what he should do next. Perhaps go see the Kazekage before training more.

Quotes:

Quote:

Jutsu Learned:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:49 am
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Oh gods. Fia focused on her hands, now in her lap, fighting back total dismay. She hadn't meant to hurt Syri, she hadn't! But, like everything, she always did something wrong, always screwed up...She looked up at her two siblings, depression lightly touching her features in a dulling of her eyes, slumping shoulders and less nervous jitters. Her head nodded to Syri's reply, that taijutsu was their best bet and that, yes, she would likely work as a close quarters fighter. She still didn't want a trainer but..."Necessity over convenience." she whispered, watching Aki leave. Smile? She didn't even know if she could honestly smile anymore but...maybe that wasn't what he meant. Looking back to Syri, Fia's hands trembled as she put them on the table "Aki's right. We should go start training." she said, still sitting despite her words. Then, in a sudden and very rash movement that spoke of panicked intent, she reached out and grabbed Syri's fingers tightly "I'm sorry. I....I want to work with you. And Aki." she let go just as suddenly and stood, walking quickly out of the restaurant.

((Exits after Aki))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----It seemed Aki had it in him to move after all! From how stiff he'd been since sitting down she'd been about ready to reach over and tweak his nose, to see if perhaps he'd scream or move. Part of her wanted to, the other was afraid he wouldn't move, or worse, demand her brains in some odd, horrific moment of becoming a real life horror event! Well, neither happened, so it didn't matter. His scent, a mix of bite and fresh cut grass from his elements, moved past her as her eyes turned to her little sister, meaning he was true to his words and even now moving on to trail the path to glory and battle. Well, battle, with glory being something like a flux variable. Sighing silently as his sent lingered in the air, on her tongue, on her skin, she changed all perception to her sister. Oh, her sweet sister, smelling of wind blown blossoms and warm campfire night, she was so full of fear and hesitation, of doubt and blame...It hurt to see at times, for Syriahl loved her sister dearly, and would do anything to free of her the mental shackles she had forced upon herself. At times it felt like they were truly lost to each oth-

-----It was at that moment that Fia's hands met her's, and those words came to her. The sound of her lips parting, the scent of her breath, the small vibrations her voice left upon the air, the soft kiss of her air toying gently with the flesh of her face. It was...memorable, but altogether ended too soon. It took a moment after that to gather what was said, for the fact that she had been touched gave her more pause and consideration than anything. It...heat went to her cheeks, kissed her heart with love and pain, for she knew how much it had likely hurt the younger sister to so much as touch her, and to Syriahl it was a shame that pain was required. Silently, eyes moistened from such contact, she looked up to her sister who was even now fleeing after their older brother, and felt unable to say a thing. Words meant nothing, only actions, and yet...finally the words came, yet far too simple for the situation. "Thank...you..." Tears refused to fall, stubbornness and pride winning out over her emotions, likely due to the masculinity within her.

-----Taking a deep, shuddering breath, Syriahl stood with as much grace as she could muster and moved to follow, her shapely body enticing to all who saw her. Yet as she moved to leave she looked down to her left and saw another had joined the flock here, a boy born of the taste of mist and flames and...energy. There was no other method of describing the boy's taste, but it tasted of energy itself. Light, perhaps? It did not matter here, not for the moment, yet she felt a bit of play was in order after the seriousness that had just been. Swaying a bit from side to side, slowly making her way towards him, Syriahl modified her pitch and tone to give a sensuality that wouldn't be ignored. When she was within reach, she played out a hand, slowly, and sensually, stroking his cheek and cupping his chin for but a moment to make his eyes meet her's. "Greetings! You sure look a tasty thing, don't you~?" And with that, and a wink, she looked towards the exit and sleezed her way out of there, leaving behind the parting gift of her scent and power.
-----[Exit to Siblings]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
• Seamless Combat

• Painting Pictures:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

brooystart

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games