Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am
Lucas walked into the reception center where Bast was sitting in a chair. she seemed to be waiting for something thought Lucas wasn't sure what entirely.
"hello Bast. Mamoru said to come see you about learning fuuin jutsu."
he said taking a seat near a coffee table and set his feet up on the supports of the table so that he was lounging backwards and pulled out his flask of booze.
"want a drink?"
he said with a smirk knowing that she would most likely turn down the drink. he did not however put it past her to do something just to mess up his brain's thought process.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm
As soon as the flask of booze was revealed, a kind orderly and a few not-so-kind, scary orderlies would come over to the scene and inform Lucas of the ban on alcohol, and they would do so using all the force needed to execute that action. Bast remained quiet while the process took place, and was very surprised at how little violence was actually involved in the process.

"That reeking pile of rotten bacteria and fungus is the reason why your Chakra quality is so low," she stated, feeling particularly belligerent for absolutely no reason. "Your youth disgusts me, especially when compared with the leaps and bounds that the others have made in that area. It's like there's a small child who has just had the training wheels taken off of his bike, and now he thinks he's got it all down... oh, I'm sorry, did you want to do something productive?"

The woman finished her statements with the finality of a long yawn just before a long nap. Bast would not let her mind drift on to the subject of sleep, though, because she was feeling particularly exhausted. Long stretches away from her bed were definitely more tiring than she felt necessary.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 am
Lucas put his booze away with a discusted face. a ban on booze was a horrid thing to have. but that didn't really matter. now he had to listen to his cousin give him an earful before he could ask again for the fuuinjutsu training.
"yes bast. i would like to do something productive. it's called fuuinjutsu training. i believe you are the one to come to about that."
he said flatly as he stretched out his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 am
Bast rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Do you even have an idea of what you want to learn? Otherwise, this is going to be a very excruciating process and I might just deny you right here and now to save us the trouble," the woman stated. "How about background knowledge on Fuuinjutsu; what do you already know about how it functions?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 pm
Lucas quickly racked his brains for how it worked.
"seals writen out and storing chakra with an encoding for the action set within the formation of the seal itself. and as per your first question. i think tensha fuuin would be wonderful to learn first."
he said knowing that tensha fuuin was something that would be very useful to him. he looked around to see if he could get away with taking a swig of his booze but decided against it as an orderly seemed to be watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 pm
Bast held out a finger and put a small amount of Chakra in to it.

"Tensha Fuuin is a seal formed within your own mind, linked through mental Chakra to your finger, and then discharged in to another person's mind," she explained as she poked Lucas, transferring those words in to his mind. "Anything else?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm
Lucas took a moment to realise exactly what had happened and then smiled.
"ya. how's my father?"
he said with obvious curiosity yet with a hint of a bit of dislike hidden within.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm
"Hell if I know," Bast responded, rolling her eyes behind her heavily tinted goggles. "The last time I saw him was right around when you were born. I didn't keep in touch with him after his birth. His food was good, though."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 pm
Lucas snorted almost with obvious discust.
"you are lucky then. that was about the only thing he was ever good at. food. god. and i doubt he's changed. though i cant say he hasn't knowing him. he's probably changed. just not in how he acts when he has had to much sake."
Lucas said and stood up to walk out.
"well. thank you for the tensha fuuin information. i'll work on it until i am able to utilize the technique. i'll see you around bast."
he said walking out the door while taking a swig of his booze.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm
"Lomegela Slanjli absolutely hated alcohol," Bast stated as Lucas exited the building. She felt that he had deluded himself by projecting his problems on to an absent father figure, but she wasn't about to broach that subject. She hadn't told Lucas that he was the only person in the family to ever drink for pleasure, either, which had always made her wonder who his mother was.

In any case, she went back to waiting for the medical tools to be cleaned and sterilized.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm
A while later, Bast was awoken by a clerk after having drifted off to sleep unknowingly. The tools were clean and the bag had been washed. Everything was sterilized and replaced in the appropriate order. It seemed that everything had worked out fine on this front, and judging by the mental feedback she was getting from Mononoke, the woman gathered that the hunt for clothes was going just as well.

After claiming the bag and exiting the building, Bast formed a hand seal and searched for the Chakra signature of the Kumo-nin. Upon finding what she presumed was it, she strolled off to return his tools, but not before rendezvousing with her golem to claim the clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 pm
Lucas brought the girl into the observation room and waited for a doctor to arrive. he described what he knew about and let the doctor take it from there. Lucas left to go wait in the waiting room. he didn't know what james had done but he knew this girl was going to have problems in the future.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
"Knowledge is power..."

douka state: steel
Lucas seemed to suddenly become very disturbed over something even though nothing around him was occurring. He walked over to the room with the girl he'd brought with him and held out his hand to the door. Suddenly a steel wall materialized around the entirety of the room and covered every possible area. By doing this Lucas effectively cut the room from the rest of the building and it became a self contained room.
A very worried doctor approached Lucas about this and questioned him intently about why he'd just severed the room. After explaining the majority of the situation the doctor left Lucas alone and Lucas began to ponder what would be best to do. He decided on trying out a jutsu he hadn't yet used but would likely come in handy.Forming hands outside the sealed room he ran through some hand-seals. He channeled wind chakra into the room so as to be able to manipulate the air in the room. Suddenly the oxigen level and air density would significantly drop. By channeling more chakra and foccussing more on where the excess was going. He was able to increase the jutsu's effectiveness slightly. With this those within would be feeling drowsy and weak. Continuing with the enhancement of the technique that was already in place Lucas began to siphon out excess oxigen making the oxigen molecules within the room become much more spread out. In doing so small puffs would be heard coming from the sealed room.
Lucas made sure that no matter what went on outside the room the only thing that would leave the room was non-lethal and in very small doses. With this Lucas would have made the technique eve more powerful. At this point nothing within would likely stay awake for long, but he knew that there would be just enough to keep them aware. With this Lucas activated his C.E.S. and entered the room simply by going through the wall. Within the room Lucas would watch the girl and would maintain her vitals with his limited knowledge of medical procedures. While she was in custody he did not want to treat her poorly as that would be bad for suna's outlook to other villages.
(low air pressure learned to A rank)
Chakra: 150/360

"...wisdom is truth."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 am
b]James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked in and grabbed an apple from the basket at the entrance. he let his armor drop as he walked in and approached Lucas.

"Whats the set up? Is she restrained?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 am
A clone of San entered the hospital and followed the instructions from the medical nin to where the culprit had been taken. Apon entering the room, thought not close enough to be inside the barrier, he spoke quickly to the two nin to get the story.

"James. Lucas. Brief me. What happened.....This is going to be a full investigation....."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games