Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou smiled as he saw Juli work. He nodded and said," You work to hard you know that." He hated that people felt obligate to clean up after him. He hated being placed on a pedestal. He walked over to the windows and started out at the village.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powerful medicine is posion in the hands of the unwise.

Juli inclined her upper body in a gentle bow, "Hokage-sama, you are the heart and spirit of this village. It is your stregnth that supports us all, do not begrudge me what little tasks I might do to try and support you." Juli turned at the gentle knock at the door and accepted the tray her assistant brought her. Setting it on the Hokage's desk she bowed slightly to him. The platter held a soup, some small sandwitches, all was still warm enough to be steaming. Juli had prepared the beginnings of the food and asked her assistant to finalize the preperations and deliver the completed dishes when the Hokage returned. "Please, take a moment to have something to eat..." she offered while walking over to the small stand and picking back up her papers. She settled her fan back into it's sheath and perched lightly on the tall stool she favored, crossing one leg over the other and the long slit up her skirt revealing a good portion as she looked over her notes.

Truth can be dangerous in the hands of the unwary.

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Tsuyoshi walked in as he looked around to outer part of the Hokages office. Smiling he waits for a second before knocking on the door as it was loud enough for the people inside to hear. He then waited as he thought about everything that was going on. Something else came to his mind as he stood there though aand he didnt know why. The girl that had been with the Hokage when he got his mission, Who was she he thought as he let his mind wonder. She was very beautiful but he doesnt have time at the moment to get to know her for he was trying to become stronger. Sighing he closes his eyes and sat down relaxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 pm
Yukio sighed, walking into the Hokage's office building, looking around to find very few people there. " Huh, I wonder where everyone is at? " He said, walking into the hallway to the Hokage's office, every now and then looking at the crude map he had drawn for himself. He could blueprint puppets and buildings, but copying blueprints wasn't his thing. He despised it, and so he had drawn this map to the Hokage's office from the crude description a child had given him. He had never actually gone inside this building before, and didn't know that there was a map of the building's main corridors in the entryway. Now since he had his pride, he was dead set on getting there while using his map. After every turn or so, he would stop in the middle of the openning and pull out a pencil, editing the map to be perfect. He was certainly good at drawing things, his lines were perfectly straight, his writing over the doors to each room he passed by neat and perfect. Nothing he did was sloppy. aside from the fact he was drawing the map backwards. " ... Son of a---! " He said, walking into the door to the hokage's office, breaking his pencil and accidentally cramming the lead of it onto the paper, making a huge black line cross it, and then when it pressed against his leather jacket, the graphite smeared across the paper, permanently covering all that Yukio had done.

Yukio stepped back and rubbed his nose which was now red from the impact. his eyes were watering, not from him about to cry, but as a natural responce. He was weak, but not that weak. He reached out with his hand that had held the pencil and knocked on the door, taking the paper and wiping his now running nose on it, only to remember that there was graphite all over it. " Ahhh come on! " He said, licking his thumb and attempting to wash off all the graphite that had smeared on his nose and in the area around it. After cleaning himself up he looked at the door, waiting for a responce.  

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm
Tsuyoshi looked up as he heard a loud thud against the Hokages door. He chuckled as he spoke, You ok boy? And you may as well take a seat the Hokage could be a while. He smiled politely as he watched the boy closely.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Psy

Psy walked into the building, up the stairs, and to the Hokage's door. He studied the room he now stood in. There wasn't many people in it, it seemed like they were all in the Hokage's office. Taking a deep breath, Psy walked over to one of the chairs against the wall and sat down. His face showed little interest in what was going on, he just wanted to talk to the Hokage about becoming a Genin. He looked around at the other people in the waiting room, he held very little interest in them as well. He closed his eye's and drifted off into a gentle sleep, waiting for the Hokage to finish his business.

" Reality is nothing more then an illusion created by humans. "

OsteoidData

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:17 pm
Tsuyoshi looked over at the new boy who had entered and watched him closely as well. Pulling out a small peice of paper he began to write some info about both boys on it as he would use this info later on when forming his squad. Closing his eyes again he laid back anda rested knowing the Hokage would be quite a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Uncrossing her legs Juli slipped off of her stool and walked over to the two who had taken seats in the office, "I am sorry but Hokage-sama is busy at the moment... perhaps I can be of assistance..." she offered settling her clipboard and it's papers before her. She gave them both one of her most charming smiles, and waited. She would try and handle what she could of this matter and leave whatever she could not to the Hokage, but she was confident in her compitence.

In the back of her mind Juli was already hoping she managed to handle this before the Hokage got involved and she lost any hope of getting him to settle, rest and eat. He was constantly moving and in the short time she had been working as his assistant she had found of all the tasks before her, keeping him from destorying his body through a combination of neglect and abuse was probably going to be the most difficult. He was quick enough to eat with others, but when work called he was hopeless.

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 pm
Tsuyoshi lifted his eyes from the paper as he instantly blushed when he saw the beautiful girl who had been with the Hokage earlier smile. He soon became lost in thought as he imagined a quiet night in the ramen shop with her as they got to know one another. After a few moments of stupid silence, he smiled as he spoke clearly, I'm here to debrief the Hokage on the info I discovered about the Sand village and their Kazekage. But I'm sorry I have to ask What is your name? As he spoke his smile grew as he looked into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Juli nodded, "I see, well is there anything I can bring you while you wait?" she looked them over, "Would you like the forms to begind writing your report? Or will this be kept off the records?" she was already making careful notes on her clipboard and making mental note of the assignment and the paperwork she would want filed regardless. Looking at them she smiled and waited for any requests, intending to return to her seat if there were none.

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm
Tsuyoshi frowned as she ignored his question about her name as he just shook it off and smiled again. speaking slowly, I dont know how the Hokage wants this settled so I dont know if I need to fill out an report. He spoke only the truth as he relaxed and thought of another way to get her attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou smiled as he ate his food in peace. Once he was finished he pushed the bowl to the side of his desk and said aloud," Everyone waiting outside please come in." Now it was time to get back to work. He was truly glad he had Juli to help him out or he would be dead within a week because would work to had and forget to eat.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm
Tsuyoshi hearing the Hokage's order stood up and slowly walked in. As he enetered he took a seat and relaxed as he thought about what to say clearly. Clearly he said, Lord Hokage I come to inform you that everything in the Sand village is going quite wll. The Kazekage still has some trouble with trusting the Leaf but i think with further encounters and friendly acts we may become friendly villages. Is there anything else that you would like me to do for my second part of my mission? He asked as he was quite happy with doing missions. It gave him some needed rest and some needed space.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games