Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Ludwig saw the three genin, he was deciding which one he was gonna kill first. His eyes fell on Jashin."I'll take that kid. You handle the other two." He looked at his partner as he vanished and reappeared in front of Jashin kicking him in the chest sending him flying out the Dojo. Ludwig leaped out the hole Jashin created when he kicked him threw. He cracked his knuckles and his neck while his katana's were still in his hands."Ready to die kid?"

((Jashin agreed to let me kick him right Jashin?))

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko watched the battle the commenced but decided not to get involved. He was confident Ichiro alone could handle it and so decided to go an find Night and Steel to make sure if they were okay. As he left he passed a Clone of himself who was training shade. Reiko equipped his armor as he left,just in case. He sent the clone to go find Night so he could train Shade himself

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm
Jashin went flying through the wall as the air was knocked out of him as he coughed and looked up at the rogue who had kicked him. Man this guy was fast... As he looked up at the ninja a grin formed as sand suddenly flew towards the feet of Ludwig while Jashin also used some to cover him as he stood and took a stance. He winked as he manuvered the sand around the ninja as he attempted to catch him while the sand began to move around him crating more sand by crushing the earth beneath him. Well I'm ready. Are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig smirked at the genin."Maybe some other day." Ludwig charged at him and feigned to the left. But then moved right and waited for an opening for him to attack.When he saw it he thrust forward at Jashin

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Jashin watched the ninja closely as he ran and dodged the sand. He grinned as this was all apart of his plan as he purposely left and opening in his guard. Just as the ninja came to thrust at him, Jashin preformed the handsigns quickly as a clone mode of sand suddenly appeared in front of him. The clone would take the thrust forward from the ninja's sword as the sand would tighten around the blade and move to his arm if he didn't let go of the sword. With another wink he spoke, Nice try shall we have another? He joked playfully as he waited for an answer. This guy was fast but not so smart at least as he seemed so far.

Suna Bunshin no Jutsu [ Sand Clone Technique] used

[chakra 300/320  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Of the events that had quickly transpired, Ichiro's body turned into a low crouch, wielding his blade with both hands at shoulder length. So, the village was under attack then? The small question raced among Ichiro's mind before two shady figures emerged into the dojo, with one fiercely kicking Jashin through a nearby wall. Ichiro's jaw dropped down in response, but quickly repositioned itself as the invader gave orders to the male next to him. "You can't just do that!" Ichiro yelled, chakra beginning to seap from his body. Shortly afterwards, a large column or pure chakra spiraled around him, creating swift and powerful winds about the area. Neglecting Shikatsu's words, Ichiro charged, dispersing the energy around his figure. Once within a respectable distance, he threw two shuriken, but as he got closer, he leaped within the air. While airborne, he extended his sword outwards, and spun in a counterclockwise manner. The result was simple; a fast acting rapid slash to rip through and tear flesh from the intruder's body. If the attack hit, damage would be sustained.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu was surprised at the speed of the shinobi that kicked Jashin, but he knew he would be fine. He then turned back to the other ninja as Ichiro attacked him. "I can't believe he would just attack like that, and after I said not to." He thought as he let out a sigh. he then pulled out 3 shuriken and followed behind Ichiro slowly, about 6 feet behind him, but he kept his eyes on Ichiro's back.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Nanako Hadio
Bukijustu ▪ Fuuton ▪ Suiton ▪ Rouge ▪ Whip user

[ Go to your knees my pet ]

Nanako grumbled, why did he get two opponents and his partner get only one? His blade was out and he let his chakra surge a bit, showing it flowed gracefully around him like leaves in the wind. "I'll use one as a hostage, I bet it would be a good test of their teamwork to see how he reacts to his friend being taking hostage." He made one foot step back and his blade go defensive to the boy's attack. It blew his black hair back and he winked at him. The attack was strong but it was bad to use strong attacks first without trying to figure or weaken your opponent. Chakra slowely crept up his blade and he turned his blade a bit and tried to force the kid's blade away so he could go one handed and grab his whip. Taking it off his side he snapped it out since Shikatsu to wrap it around his neck and pulled him, pulling his forward would try and tighten the whip around his neck. Nanako wobbled back because the kid's blow was a surprise. He got back enough as he pulled in Shikatsu. "This kid said earlier he was a Nara...if I keep him from forming handsigns I'm good." When the boy got close, he stabbed the blade into the ground and swiped one of his hands then the other to wrap the rest of the whip length to hold him tight. Grasping the blade again and pointing it at Ichiro. "Oi! What should I call this pet of mine? Maybe I should kill it...hmm." He leaned his face in and paused. He leaned his head over the boy's shoulder and pressed right cheek of his to Shikatsu's left cheek. He kept ahold of the hilt of the whip and would pull it down to tighten the strain on his neck and wrists if he tried to wiggle free.

[ Out Of Cookies| Sorry about late post, after this Kiro can post if he wants then we can wait for ichiro's | ]

[ Because daddy wants to play... ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

The afternoon was hot and lazy, ideal weather for this kitten to just curl up and take a nap. To Shade's dismay, as she entered the Dojo it seemed to be... Busy. Oblivious to the threat and intent of the shinobi, Shade dismissed the fighting as a simple spar and continued to walk towards the center of the room.
"Where is my stupid sensei~nyah.." she hissed quietly to herself and looked around for her verbal assaulter. Her emerald cat-like eyes flicked back over to where the shinobi were dishing it out and she couldnt help but to watch. They looked hypnotizing slightly, almost as if their fighting was like a dance. The ears atop her hood remained perked up and on the swivel for anyone trying to approach her from her blind spots. She really wasnt in the mood for Taijutsu training, but she figured coming out to her home village would be good social practice. Shade's tail swished slightly and she let out a soft breath. Her mind was drawing a blank until she suddenly noticed her sensei off in a dark corner...as usual. He was an odd man.
"There you are, jerk~" She said to herself and started walking towards him.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:22 pm
(ooc: No one reply to this character anymore I am Letting him die off have an idea for a new rpc)  

Jashin Kaguya

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig smirked as he brought his other Katana infusing it with wind chakra as he slashed through the sand bunshin waist.Which loosened the sand around his sword allowing him to pull it back out.. He then slashed his sword upwards causing a wall of snow chakra to appear inbetween them and distract Jashin. When the wall fell Ludwig was out of sight."So you aren't completely hopeless boy, but you still have a long way to go." Ludwig then used Innocent Rain and covered his feet in chakra. He then began to appear and disappear around Jashin. At such an incredible speed he looked like merely blurs."You might be good at seeing my attacks, But even if you see me your body will be too slow to react." Ludwig continued vanishing and appearing around to confuse him.

Techniques used:

Rolling Rain

Innocent Rain
Description: The user will coat their feet in chakra, giving them a boost in speed for a limited period of time. During this time though, the user is granted a speed in which they blur to the naked eye.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 pm
Reiko's Clone threw a scroll over his head"Go practice your Taijutsu,I'm meditating"  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 pm
Jashin's eyes widened as the boy took his sword back from the clone as he shook his head and chuckled. It seems that he is stronger than I thought Jashin would grin as he began to form the handsigns quickly for the jutsu Inescapable Hell as the area around him began to soften and under the ninja's feet as he seemed to blur in and out of Jashin's veiw. This guy was obviously a weapons fighter that was for sure. Well it would seem our more skilled than I thought. He smiled as he allowed the ground to begin to suck the boy into the ground. If caught he would allow him to go waist deep before he allowed the ground to return to its natural density.

Arijigoku (Inescapable Hell) used

Chakra 280/320  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig saw the technique and moved quickly as a pit formed below his feet."That technique isn't very useful." He said as he appeared behind him. Instead of slashing him with his sword he threw a kick at Jashins head. As he did this he released his chakra and 3 clouds appeared and hovered around the battlefield.

Techniques used:

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm
(oh thought that it was ok the way I put it)

Jashin felt the kick to the back of his head as he flipped forward and sprung to his feet and chuckled. s**t I am really going to lose this fight if I don't think of something quick. He thought as he closed his eyes as he decided to test his luck. How about we make this equal. Hand to hand no weapons He looks at him as he hid a smile thinking that had a better chance in a hand to hand fight.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games