Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm
A bird swoops into the ramen shop and lands ontop of Shika's shoulder carrying a note on its leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu watched the bird as it landed on him. He was reaching for the note when the bird vanished. "It must have been un-summoned. Well then Night, where were we?" He asked in a joking matter.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:29 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked at the clone of Noctis when the memories from her clone that she sent training came flooding back into her mind. The Chuunin cracked a sly grin at the thought of the two clones training like they did. "Training is still training no-matter how little of clothes you have on." Chuckling to herself some Eclipse shook the thoughts and images from her mind, apparently she had also learned a few new jutsu's and had done some meditating. But she already knew that by how much more chakra she now had in her network. Glancing over at Shikatsu Eclipse nodded some. "Yeah I suppose. We better make this quick before Reiko sees and gets the wrong idea." I don't think anyone would want to relive the skirt accident. Getting up from her seat the girl looked at the clone and mouthed the words thank you, her face lay emotionless though, and still. The only things that moved where her pale lips when she talked, her eyes when she blinked and when they moved to observe her surroundings. "Were to Shika?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The clone nodded at eclipse as he also recieved the memories, he merely smirked at the other clones actions. Wondering how the real Noctis reacted. He suddenly recieved the message from the clone that was dispersed."Eclipse, Noctis says goodbye."He knew that if they were caught infiltrating a foreign village then they would probably be killed.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse made the hand signs. Moments later yet another clone of hers appeared. Looking it dead in it's cold black eyes she spoke. "Get your hands on the highest ranked missions you can get and do them!" She ordered it, if she wasn't going to be able to train or do missions herself then god damn it she was going to push her clones to their limits doing them for her. The clone merely nodded turning and dashing away to receive the missions. Hearing the Noc-clone's words Eclipse turned on her heel looking at it. Her face was emotionless and somewhat cold looking. But her eyes said it all, even a clone of him would understand. 'Good luck, be safe, and try not to get killed' was one of the looks the other said something else. It was up to Noctis though of what this look said in her black-crimson hues.
[Clone Exits]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel sat outside of the Ramen shop then began to bark seeing a butterfly. Deciding if she should snap at it or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought for a moment as to where they should go. He then figured that the hospital would not let him check her there and so he figured her house. "Would your house work?" He asked as he remembered the last time he was there.she

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image

Eclipse tapped her lips lightly glancing up. "Hmmmm Reiko's gone so yeah, . . . that could work. Of course it's for the better of my health so I don't see why he would get mad. She then implied turning to Kanta. "Are you almost full? If not we can stay and wait a little longer."

User Image

Steel rose to his hind paws and starting trying to eat the butterfly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:02 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched the boy as Night talked to him. "Do you want me to leave a clone here with him?" He asked he.

[Ooc: where is he?]  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko arrived at the Ramen Shop and brought his hands to his voice"NIGHT!" He called from the moonlight street outside the shop

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse was about to answer Shikatsu when she heard a voice she hadn't in a while. Rushing outside she smiled brightly seeing Reiko. Going to his side she kissed him softly on the lips. It had gotten later than she thought it was. "Yes~Reiko." Nightasked looking up at him, she wondered if he had any idea on how much she had missed him.

User Image

Steel looked at the two through the dark with his ice-cold eyes. He wasn't going to make a fit about it since Eclipse was the one that had approached Reiko.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Reiko took her kiss and smiled down at her"I'm a Jounin now"

|| Short post ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae jumped up onto of the rooftops to the buildings, looking down at the streets with a frustrated expression. Nothing was going on which was a good thing but she was getting terribly bored. Another quick scan affirmed that nothing was going on and with that Jae jumped down from her perch and took off, in haste, to the next location.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exits]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse's black-crimson eyes lit up hearing Reiko's good news about him becoming a Jounin. "That's amazing Reiko! I knew you would become on soon enough!" Smiling she looked up at the stars for a moment. "Are you going to become an ANBU now?" She then asked in a softer tone. That was her own goal in life but she knew with kids she wouldn't be able to do it for a while. Reiko was probably a better candidate either way.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Reiko thought about her question for awhile. He seemed to have many paths ahead of him, although he knew what he would do already."No. I don't think so. The most beneficial to the village would be for me to train the Genin. I'm the highest ranking in the village next to the Hokage now so I have my own responsibilities to bear"

|| Short post ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games