Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai brushed her fingers against his foot. "No, I'm content." With her other hand she took another drink from the bottle. a small hue of pink appeared on her cheeks as she leaned forward and held the bottle out to Kein or Sukai. "Sukai, poke him in the side." Dai told the medic before sitting back and resting on her hands as she leaned back. Dai giggled at the fact Sukai was having too much fun with poking Kein. Dai looked at Kein and smiled sweetly. Though in the depths of her mind, her thoughts were nothing but mere torturer.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein took another swig of the whiskey as he raised an eyebrow at Sukai. She has continued to poke him in the face. He took a deep breath and suddenly snapped his head to the side and caught her poking finger in his teeth. Not biting it but he held it in place. Satisfied he had dealt with Sukai, or so he had thought. He turned his attention to Dai. He did not like the way she looked like she was far to deep in thought and not enough impulsive reactions. He turned his attention back to Sukai as he released her finger and wrapped his right arm around her and relaxed.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai pouted when Kein bit her finger holding it in his teeth. "Ah! M-My finger!" Suki pouted like a little kid. When Kein wrapped his arm around and pulling her near her face grew cherry red, making her purple eyes pop some contradicting the off color of her usual porcelain skin. Sukai grew silent going into her own little mental shock blushing her face off.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai blinked slowly as she watched the two on the couch. She giggled when Kein finally rebelled against Sukai poking him buy biting her finger. Her eyes caught Kein's looking at her, causing the hue of pink to grow a little brighter. She watched as he wrapped his arm around Sukai after releasing her finger. Dai felt her heart skip a quick beat, from her peripheral she saw how Sukai reacted. Dai bite her lower lip inside of her mouth before looking at the almost empty bottle. She sat forward and rested her hands on the coffee table. "I'm going to the kitchen to see if there's more to drink." She said as she moved her leg from underneath her and used her arms to push her up. Her long white hair coiled on the tabletop before she fully stood. Dai turned towards the kitchen and walked quickly but at a smooth pace. Once in the kitchen she placed her hands over her face forcing the tears to stop them from falling. ...I'm so stupid... She thought to herself before moving her hands from her face and began opening the cupboards in search of more alcohol.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

A thick red tint donned Keins face. Not from shyness or blushing but due to the fact that he was pretty hammered. He slowly leaned forward and set the bottle down and said," Alright thats about enough for me." He bust out into laughter when she chirped about her finger. But his laughter died down as he saw something wrong with Dai. Dai was like his daughter and he could tell when something was wrong. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He kinda wished he could stay in this care free state for the rest of his life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse sat on Steel's back holding the kids, as she passed by one of the apartments she pics up the familiar sweet lavander-mixed-with-lotus-scent that was Sukai. Smiling Night cradled her children kissing them each on their heads. As Steel toke them to their old Apartment with the enlarged door made especially for the wolf himself to pass through Eclipse got off. Leaning forward some she opened the doorknob with her fingers pausing for a moment. . .she hadn't expected it to be unlocked. Her mind jumped around to different thoughts. Handing Steel the babies putting them between his paws Eclipse put her hand on her ninja-to. Entering the apartment cautiously encase of unwanted guest.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel lowered his head, turning into a snarl. "Reiko?"  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai was leaning on Kein, her cheeks only lightly pink, she had stopped blushing so hard from being close to Kein and her nerves were finally settling for the first time around him. The Cat Sage made a sort of purring noise out of sheer comfort of her place. Not yet loosing her mind to the alcohol. I didn't drink enough to get wasted. . . but even the few drinks are in my system should kick in in a bit. She purred a little louder but stopped hearing paw steps outside. Glancing over at the door Suki kept her head on Kein. . .she never knew he could be actually comfortable. Her mind on the words she could hear outside, not to far from their apartment. In thought Suki went back into the time when she first became a Genin, and Sypher commented on how abnormal her enhanced senses were. I can't believe I remembered that at this moment.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis walked toward Nights apartment he knocked on the door lightly."Night are you there?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai had open every cupboard door in search of something to disband the burn of whiskey from her liver. She smiled as she found sake. She closed all the doors before hopping onto the counter and opening the bottle of warm sake. "Happy to see you, old friend." She giggled low as she pressed the bottle to her lips. It wasn't the burn of whiskey she was truing to get rid of. It was her impressing thoughts of telling Kein. She broke her lips from the bottle and stared at the bottle. "Saka, made better sake..." She whispered as she gripped the bottle. Choosing to drink more than she hoped, the hue of pink, now reached across her face to each cheek; brighter red. Showing she was reaching her bound of drunken regrets. ...I have to tell Kein... She thought. ...But... She looked to the door that lead from the kitchen to the living room. "I'm better alone and away from those thoughts." She breathed to herself before pressing the bottle back to her lips and taking a bigger drink of the gross store bought sake. Sitting alone on the counter in the kitchen, near the sink.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

As much as his rather perverted side objected something was wrong with Dai and he needed to attend to it. He let go of Sukai and made his way towards the kitchen after falling to the floor and scrambling back to his feet. He had a feeling he knew what was going on and he needed to test it. Before he opened the door he stood up straight and pushed his hair from his face and tried to clear his thoughts. It was hard but after a moment he managed to regain a small sense of clarity. He pushed open the door and saw Dai sitting drinking sake. He made his way over to her and after failing several time to do so climbed up onto the counter on the other side of Dai so that he was facing her on the same level and said," Whats with the face. I don't like that face its for bad nasty mean moments. " He tilted his head and placed his finger on his lip as the alcohol took over and said," And for when you have trouble using the bathroom." He hopped down and stumbled a bit before standing back up straight and taking her face into his hands very gently said," Tell me whats wrong. Your like my daughter I would do anything for you and I am always here for you so please tell me."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai had her lips pressed to the bottle again as the door to the kitchen opened. Kein walked in and fell a few time. ...clutz... She thought as she slowly pulled the bottle from her rose colored lips. She was plenty more drunk than she wanted too. She looked at him as he talked about the face she was making. She tried not to laugh when he tilted his head and placed a finger on his own lips. She cracked a smile when he commented it was the same face people make when they use the bathroom. ...Even as a stumbling drunk, the men is... Dai's eyes grew wide as he touched her face very gently in his hands. She was slightly taller than him just by sitting on the counter. Taken back that he thought of her like a daughter Dai gave a half smile. "Kein...You're a year older than me..." She whispered as she sat the slightly empty bottle to the side of her. She gazed into his eyes and felt an ache in her chest. ...I might be murdered for this, but... Dai grabbed Kein's hands and slowly pulled they away. Her eyes never moved from his as she moved slowly forward. She hesitated her a moment, maybe it was her drinking so much. Or just maybe it was time to tell the truth in more ways than one. She was into deep now, it was to late to turn way now. Her hands continued to hold his as she moved closer to his face. Dai kissed Kein; she pulled away moments later. She was still so close to his face. "Kein...I...I'm in love with you." She whispered softly before pulling back further to where she could see his face. Her face stayed as serious as possible as she tried to shy away.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:34 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

As Kein moved his body Sukai immediately and gracefully moved to her feet. What Kein and Dai did in the kitchen was their business at the moment. Something was off that sent a tingle down Sukai spine. Stepping forward and towards the door the medic paused, things were somewhat settled down outside. . .but something was still off. Closing her eyes for a moment she breathed in and out. I know their family. But should I get into their family affairs in my current state? . . . Eclipse might not mind. Would she? I've never known her to be a drinker. . .ohhhh she's two years younger than I? And Has kids. . .no of course she's not going to be a drinker. . . Shaking her head some Suki placed her hand on the doorknob and began twisting it. Looking over she remembered her large fan next to the couch. Using the current in the room she brought it near and placed it upon her back, still holding onto the doorknob.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked through the opened door looking at Noctis. "Yes, we are here. Hello Noctis. Is. . .something wrong?" Night glanced at her kids, seeing Steel muzzle them as if they were his own wolf pups. It made the kunochi break her emotionless face for less than a second. Going back to Noctis she stood in the doorway.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel's ear flicked hearing Noctis's voice and feeling the cool breeze that came when he did. The babies between her his paws reacted differently. Hadly didn't like it so much and tried cuddling with his massive paw while Bryce on the other seemed to be enjoying the change of atmosphere around them. Lowering his head more Steel placed his muzzle close to both children, they soon both hugged it and petted his face. In a way the wolf smiled, glad he could keep them busy a while longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

He was no so much stunned as concerned. With this he had yet another thing to his list of stuff to deal with. As she pressed her lips to his he returned the kiss for a second before breaking it off and saying," Wait, please Dai please don't do this to me. Not right now. I love you as well but I am married with a daughter. I can't just walk away from that but neither can I turn my back on my feelings for you either. I am not saying its not possible to be together just, please, I need time to sort things out ok. " He pressed his lips to hers once more before moving back into the living room. The night just got a whole lot more complicated.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games