Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 am
Kojin

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As time went by Kojin had fallen asleep next to her father. Her head lying on his bed and her hands holding his. She was vastly afraid for him at the moment and refused to leave his side. However a nurse would probably wrap a blanket around her to help her sleep. Which would also allow any other guests to come in and visit Noctis as well. However after a while a nurse urged her out and she would have fought the nurse but she knew her father wouldn't approve. So swallowing her pride she left the room peacefully in order to please her father. She then saw the Hokage and walked in front of him. Bowing respectfully to him she spoke. "I apologize as I never introduced myself to you formally nor respected your title. For that I apologize. Hokage sama. My name is Kojin Kyuseishu. Upon standing back up all the way she handed her identification showing her accomplishments and it would be up to him at this very moment whether or not she'd become a chuunin.

Survival

Blessings Followed by Sin

[chakra: 440/440][stamina: 185/185]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]
Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:05 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

kiropterain1

Masaru would simply nod towards Shikatsu. "It's fine, I understand." He would continue to listen to the males speech before replying with, "That is good to know Nara-kun. Thank you." Around that time, Kojin would walk out from the room and confront Masaru, introducing herself and being more formal that before which caused him to chuckle slight before giving a smile. "Kojin-chan, it's fine. I see you more of a sister figure anyways, only because I view Noctis as my father figure since I grew up without one." He would feel a sharp pain on his inside but didn't let it be shown. Taking her sheet he would nod before handing it back to her. "Congratulations on Chuunin."  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:12 pm
Kojin Kyuseishu
User Image

As she listened to the Hokage's words she was pleased with herself yet not at the same time. She still had a lot more training to do at the current moment. Now was also the time for her to start developing her own jutsu as well. She was to become a formidable shinobi just as she promised her father. "You should know something Hokage-sama. I promised father I would become great one day. Don't get too comfortable as the Hokage. However keep the chair warm for me would you?" She asked of the Hokage as she waved goodbye to him and left the hospital to go train further in her skills.

Survival

[chakra: 440/440][stamina: 185/185]
Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Noctis smiled at kojin as she fell asleep near him, but eventually she would have to leave and she did. Not know if he would see her again any time soon. She exited, and the head doctor in the hallways entered the room."Going to do a quick physical examination before I head to check on some other patients." The door closed and anbu blocked the door way. You couldn't even see inside anymore. After a few minutes she exited, he's asleep peacefully for now. Please leave any more visit for tomorrow." And with that she exited.

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:21 am

Shikatsu looked at the nurse and nodded. "Masaru... I have a strang request. Can I use the bodies of the men that attacked us?" He asked, knowing it sounded strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:33 am
kiropterain1

Masaru would chuckle at Kojin's confidence and her little comment which made him smile. When Shikatsu asked if he could use the bodies the male simply nodded. He had no more use for them anymore. "Of course. Have it it."  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 am

Shikatsu nodded. "Thank you. It's an odd request, but there valuble. I use them in medical training and combat purposes. They are in the morge i assume."he said as he pulled out a scroll. This scroll contained all of the bodies he had collected so far. He went to the morge and secured them. He opened the scroll and did a few hand signs before symbols appeared on the bodies. The poofed and he closed the scroll and put another seal on it. This way only he could open it. He went back to Masaru and nodded before he left.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:53 pm

| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee walked into the hospital. Words buzzed in her head in hopes of explanations of her absence. She would follow the chuckle that was so full of life. When she would come to the room Masaru was in, Maylee stepped in but stayed never the doorway. Hospitals never sat right with her. Her father laid on a metal table. Her mother chained to a bed when mental sickness sat in. Where Maylee sore off help from those that wanted to fix her. She was uncomfortable her. She wrapped her arms around her and waited for Masaru to notice her.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Sin Indulged by Desire

User Image
XXXXXMasaru would sigh before sitting against the wall. The nurse came out and say visiting time was over but he didn't feel like moving right now. First day as Hokage and things were already hectic. Looking up to the lights on the ceiling he would just stare before hearing someone stop not far away from him. Giving an apathetic glance to his side he noticed it was Maylee. "Hey.." He would call out half dead like before returning his gaze back to the lights. He figured she was still amd with him or something.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:22 pm

| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee gave Masaru a faint smile as he looked at her. She walked forward and stood next to him. "Hey..." She called to him. She took notice to the half dead apathetic look he had. "Rough day?" Maylee asked softly as she smiled down at him. It had been a while since she saw him. Last time she saw him, she had a mental freak out and bolted. "Masa...I'm sorry for...what happened. I lost my brother and I wasn't stable to take on your news." A lock oh hair fell from her shoulder as she looked at him. "Word has it, you're kage now. I'm so happy for you." She tilted her head to the side and gave him a genuine smile. "As for my lack of presence. I'm sorry. Rakuin vanished before the fight broke out. Samuru's death. I'm...the next in line as head of my clan. I was put under a lot of pressure." Maylee tapped the toe of her boot on the tiles. "And with that said...I want to spend some time with you before you meet Rakuin. Whom we're to meet at the Dojo." Maylee lend forward and smiled at him. "What do you say, Ho.ka.ge.sa.ma"

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Sin Indulged by Desire

User Image
XXXXXHe would chuckle softly before letting a smile take place on his lips as he exhaled slowly. "Yeah, haha, you could say a rough day." The young male would reach up and squeeze his face with his palm before sliding it down, letting the hand fall into his lap, hoping foolishly that that action would of taken away the stress. Shaking his head, he would look up to the female now standing next to him as she spoke about their recent altercation. "No, no. It's fine. You had all reason to act how you did. I was out of line to say something like that when I did, and I should be the one apologizing." His facial expression would change from a dead and tired expression to a more saddened form.

XXXXXHe would be taken aback a bit by her sudden acceptance to his new position but didn't pay much attention to it for now. "Really..?" He would ask as he returned her smile with one of his own. The young Hokage would let out a simple 'hah' as he exhaled and shook his head. "It's fine. You had all reasons to be absent for a while. Not everybody has the stern will of an Uchiha, and can bear through everything." He would make a slight joke to tease her. "Oh do ya now? What makes you think I have time in my new busy schedule hn? Muhahahaha~" He would fake an evil laugh before pushing himself up to his feet and turned to face the female upon him. His arms would stretch out and wrap around the female's frame as he held her in his embrace for a few moments before letting her go.

XXXXX-- "--" --

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee smiled warmly at his soft chuckle. "Then let me make it a better day." She giggled softly before watching him squeeze his face. Soon letting his hand drop into his lap. Her eyes would stay on him as Masaru shook his head no. "It was childish of me, you have no reason too." She would tilt her head slightly. "But...I accept." She mumbled.

Silence would fall between the two. The sounds of the hospital soon filled her ears. Her arms tightened against her waist, hated being in the hospital. Her eyes drifted back to Masaru's features and nodded. "Mhmm. It's not everyday someone as young as we are gets offered Hokage." She giggled. "I'm very proud of you." She stated. Her expression twisted as he commented that she had every right to be absent. That not everyone had the stern will of an Uchiha. She slightly frowned as his Uchiha ego surfaced. Maylee gave him a teasing smile, "But Masa. You always have time for me." She gave him a shrug. "But I guess if your soooooooo busy...you don't have time for a bath with me at the hotsprings or something." She gave him a devilish smile with a evil gleam in her eyes as she teased him. Maylee would giggle as Masaru wrapped his arms around her frame, holding her in a quick embrace. Her face would return to its discomfort as he let go of her.

"So do you have time to spare for your lovely May?" So asked softly, hoping for a little time with him before meeting up with Rakuin. She would place both of her hands on his tidy black vest, before giving him a loving smile and eyes.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:18 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

As Kojin finished all her training many would notice she just seemed to give off a strong vibe. This vibe being raw power so to speak. Even her bloodline was powerful at her current rank due to the fact of it making her body constantly cold. She came to visit her father and she was going to tell him just how powerful she was now. A soft smile came across her face as she had some ideas for jutsu but would need the help of perhaps the hokage to help her. As a nurse tried to keep her from entering the room her eyes narrowed and she froze the nurse's legs to the floor. "Miss!" She shouted upset to the matter a shinobi used jutsu on her. Walking towards the room she didn't care about any staff that may try to stop her. However she was stopped short by anbu at the door. Her eyes narrowing she wouldn't be denied to see her own father. Especially with what she had to confront him about. A good amount of information was starting to make sense and her father was hiding something from her. After a few moments the ice dispersed from the nurse and she came after Kojin rather grumpily. Placing her hand on Kojin's shoulder she demanded kojin leave. Her eyes narrowed as ice spread over her entire body going to the point of covering her mouth as well. However not her nostrils to allow her to breathe. "Don't ever interrupt me again while i'm trying to see my father." She growled out softly as her Hyouton nature was taking over.

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

Shikatsu walked in behind the nurse to see how Noctis was doing when he saw the girl from before freeze her. He looked at her confused. "What do you think your doing?!?" He asked in an angered tone as he approached her.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

Kojin's eyes narrowed as she was confronted by another shinobi. She remained silent as all she wanted was to see her father. To find out the truth now more than anything. She was getting a strong vibe that she didn't belong in this village but why was that!? She had to find out about her past as well as the answers behind who she really was. Her hands tightened into fists as ice began to spread from her feet along the hospitals floors. Her eyes glowing vibrantly as she stared down the other shinobi waiting for him to make his move if he was to make one.

Survival

kiropterain1

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games