Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko accepted her kiss as he held her softly,letting her form mold into his body. This girl was confusing,yes,but it was moments like these where she let you know exactly how she felt. Moments like these were he was reminded why he fell for her in the first place"What did I do to deserve a girl like you? You're amazing" He said to her as he placed his forehead against her's looking deeply into her eyes

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:38 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse blushed as she looked into his eyes. A questioning look came upon her face. "Me? Amazing? How?" In no way did she ever think she was amazing, she had no bloodline, no special abilities other than what she could do with Steel. Only thing that made her stand out from the others was her art in killing people.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Reiko laughed lightly"Because you put up with me each and every day. I don't know how you put up with me. When I'm not throwing pervs through our wall I'm beating the pelt off your dog" He said giving her a playful grin. When he did that he didn't look like the 17 year old,battle hardened warrior. He looked like a 7 year old who's hand was caught in the cookie jar

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse giggled softly at Reiko's comment about Shikatsu and Steel. "How could I not? . . I love you to much to care about things like that. You could kill over twenty people for no reason and I'd still not love you any less." She smiled hearing his laugh, that was another thing she loved about him was his laugh. His grin was just to damn cute, if she dared think somewhat adorable.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Reiko grasped the bottom of her chin and tilted her eyes upwards to meet his"I love you. I don't deserve you though" With that said he kissed her once more but this time,long and passionately. Eventually he broke off and engaged in a soft chuckle"And too think when I first met you I just wanted to see your breasts" He said smiling at the fond memory of them in the bath houses on their first day

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse looked up at Reiko as he tilted her head up towards him. Kissing back at his sweet embrace, her cheeks started to get color to them as she blushed lightly even though it only lasted for so long. She smiled softly at him. "Oh really now? Haha, well looks like you got more than what you bargained for." Night remembered back to that day, she was a bit interested in what he looked like but her thoughts probably not as.....sexual as his were.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Reiko nodded and looked up at the sky"We have a wedding to get too. Ima go ahead and go,you come when your ready" With that he vanished to the Gazeebo

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the fields. He had received a message to come there. He was already in what he was planning to wear to the wedding. He was a clone, he had sent another clone to save his place at the wedding.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4050 Ryo:2800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse nodded to Reiko as he vanished. Glancing over she saw Steel trotting up to her with the little boy on his back. Then at Noctis that had appeared. She breathed out. Closing her eyes opening them again looking at him with her shinning crimson eyes. "Are you ready?" Night asked him but it was really directed to herself, she started to shake at the thought of her getting married.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel looked back seeing the little boy. When did he get there?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:56 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The real Noctis arrived as she asked the question to herself. He knew it was directed at him and he could tell how she felt just by looking at her. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you sure about this?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse nodded but her face said otherwise. She had never been so nervous in her life. Her emotions were a mixture of exictment and terrior at the same time. Night knew that she loved Reiko, but the idea of her in a white dress getting married was that concerned her. Second guessing herself about it. This was very unlike her but she could'nt help but be nervous. Everthing works out in the end I suppose. "Would you be nervous? About getting married?" Eclipse asked in a soft tone looking up at him, she didn't know anything about her love interest. Or that if he even liked any girls. Over the year that she had known Noctis they've never talked of such things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just studied her face, he could see how she felt just by looking at how she reacted. He looked a bit surprised when she asked him that. Such things never came up before when they spoke. It took him a second to think."I don't think so, because if I asked someone to marry me I would undoubtedly know that I love them. Besides, I don't get nervous...I'm Mr Cold remember?" He said to her with a smirk trying to lighten the mood. "Just remember if you don't want to do this, I'm always there."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Night nodded, and smiled at him. "Well I do love Reik---" Her eyes narrowed in mid sentence and she grabbed her side tightly wincing in pain, there was a sharp cut peircing into her side. She hissed closing her eyes. <********> Eclipse cursed under her breath, it was rare when she did curse and when she did it was only when she was enfuriated or in a lot of pain. When she started to fall over to the side she side-stepped and had hit Steel's muzzle. Animals were a lot better at telling when something was wrong with humans before they could show any signs. More than usual Steel had stuck to her side, never once did she think it was for the sake of her health. As the pain grew Night tried to shrug it off. I'll be fine, I need to go to the wedding. Standing up again she shoke her head and walked away.

User Image

Steel's eyes widened knowing something was seriously wrong with Eclipse. Lunging forward catching her as she fell over having her lean adjanst his muzzle. The girl the boldly walked away and out of sight, Steel knew that she wouldn't be able to go far before she would colapse. The wolf's eyes were full of alarm, the girl needed medical attention badly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:01 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was worried at what unfolded in front of him. He then was suddenly hit by the memories of his clone. He knew things wouldn't be good but then Eclipse left his sight. He turned to steel he could even read on his face that he was also worried."Whats going on?"He asked the large wolf in a serious manner

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Steel looked at the worried Noctis, his ice cold eyes meeting the humans. He was bad at speach and spoke broken, only able to utter a few measily words. "Eclipse, . . . . trouble breathing....lately. . . . tummy acting weird also," The wolf stood up straight raising his head scooping the area. Breathing in the air he could smell Eclipse's hormone trail, it had been off lately. Like nothing the wolf had ever smelled before coming from a human.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games