Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

✘ Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 The fact that she had remembered him from only a brief moment they spent together long ago made his smile widen just a bit more; it was good to know that he was a memorable guy. "..Rakuin..?" That name.. he has heard it before.. or maybe read it somewhere.. So, this Rakuin was a brother to Maylee and Samuru? Wait.. where they possibly triplets!? That would be rather interesting to say the least. "Aha, he is an invasive fellah huh?" Maybe he would be good for ANBU one day if he was so invasive.. Well, anybody could play hide and seek.. but stealth took true skill! The Nara took notice of how she was alone, and that she seemed to be living away from her brothers. Strange.. last they met, Samuru and Maylee seemed so inseparable. Times have really changed. "Hn.. I see then~" As she pushed her bangs out of her face, the perceptive male took note of how cute that Maylee was. He had never seen all of her face before, for the fact that she had such long bangs. "Oho? Have I now? I don't think so~" His voice carried an hint of teasing with it. "I've grown taller eh? That's all? Damn, that's a shame~" He would tease once more, a wink this time as the corner of his lips tugged up, forming a sly smile. It was then that deep in his mind he noticed that she was talking with him so freely. Last time they met, she seemed to have a grudge against him or something of the sort, for her words were laced with.. anger or resentment? back then. Well, with the changing of the times, it seems something good came with it. But with every blessing, there always followed a sin, so what was hers? 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee kept her her bangs up as he teased her. "Yeah. Samuru, Rakuin, and myself are siblings. We're triplets, really." She shrugged. "Raku goes by the beat of his on drum, I suppose." Maylee giggled and kept smiling. Izuki's voice carried a hint of tease. He continued to do so, the he winked at her and smiled a little more friendly at him. She dropped her bangs. "You're....You're teasing me." She called him out on it. Her cheeks felt slightly hot as she stared at him. She wasn't to sure how to react to being teased. "I must be shrinking then if you haven't gotten taller." She smiled. Maylee took in his looked, a year ago she held such resentment against people that she really never took the time to look at them. Izuki had changed, he was...handsome. Maylee shook off her stare and smiled at him. "What are you up too?" She changed the topic really quick and tuck her bangs back behind her ear. That way Izuki could see both her eyes instead of just one.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2150 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}

Kirito - SAO

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 So he was correct; they were triplets indeed. "Hn, so it seems I was right.." The male mumbled to himself, although Maylee could still probably hear him. His attention would be reclaimed at the mentioning of the beat of a drum, the Nara would give her a nod in agreement. Ha, so she did notice. He thought she was just zoned out. "So you picked up on that eh? Was I too obvious? I'll remember that for later then~." That sly smile of his would turn into a smirk. "You, growing shorter? Well of course!" He would spread his arms in an shrugging, yet almighty manner to add onto his teasing efforts. Whoa.. was that a smile..? Like a true.. one of a kind, genuine smile? It was.. well.. cute, to say the least. "Oh well, you know, the usual. Slaying demons, fighting giants, saving the damsel in distress. Haha.." He actually made himself laugh at his own silliness. Giving a wave oh his hand that contained the scroll, he would continue, "About to do some missions. Noctis-sensei assigned me a squad, so I have been training them and decided to do something on my own; however that didn't end well as I have one of my Genin doing these with me. She should be arriving soon. I didn't realize I was walking so fast aha.." He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner. 』™

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:44 pm

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee tilted her head to the side when he mumbled to himself, catching what he said. It caused he to smile a little more. "You've not heard of the Sanmiitai Triplets of Konoha?" She lefts her head up. "Oh we're evil. Samuru is the eldest, Rakuin is the middle, and then there's me. Baby May. We get in all sorts of trouble. Well not so much anymore, but we've done our fair share of evil deeds." She giggled. Maylee kept smiling at him as commented that she picked up on his teasing. "Come on, Izuki-san. I have to older brothers. It's not heard to pick up on when a male is teasing." She held her hands about shoulder height and chuckled. When he told her she was the one growing shorter. "And by this time next year, I shall be the size of a pea." She jokingly said about her height. She put her hands in the back pockets of her pants as he went on explaining what he was doing that day. "Like a prince is shining armor being the hero of the day. Just don't go getting a big ego now. A strong shinobi isn't prideful of what they are invisible too." She teased him. "You have a weakness like the rest of us." She thought of her dad for a moment and smiled when Izuki spoke of what he was really doing. He had a squad and a genin around somewhere. "Must be nice to have a team. I've been kind of doing my own thing since I graduated." Her smile faded. "My brothers are already Chuunins. I'm still a Genin." She cleared her throat and looked back to Izuki. "I just have to keep working harder, right?" She laughed a little. "I can wait with you if you want." She suggested. Maylee was going to kick herself for that one. But oddly, it felt nice talking to someone other than her family. "I mean...if you don't mind the company." She spoke with a genuine smile as he cheeks gained a slight flush of hue. She never hung around anyone besides her brothers. She had to get uses to other people at some point. With Izuki, she felt no need to hid her eyes. She didn't feel ashamed of anything about herself around him. "I like talking to you, Izuki-san." She let that thought slip past her lips and not once felt embarrassed.

Kirito - SAO

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image

✾ Naomi Kaguya ✾
» Reaping Beauty of the Dancing Clematis «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Medical
Bloodline: Kaguya

Chakra: 380/380
Stamina: 260/260
Chakra Control: -5
Elements:

Passive Skills
Mystical Heroine: Discipline of Mystic Hero is enhanced so that Naomi can do jutsu without seals a rank higher. {ex. Genin can do C rank without seals instead of D}

"Sticks and stones weren't made to break my bones. Call me a name, and you'll wish you hadn't."
Theme Song of Naomi Kaguya

Naomi followed behind Izuki into the streets of Konoha, where the path was crowded with all types of people doing several different things. Along the sides of the road, shops were present, with the sellers advertising their merchandise. Naomi saw a few things that she would of liked to have, but unfortunately, she had no money at the time. Surely, after they completed some missions, she would have a little spending money, and would come back down to do a little shopping. Suddenly Izuki stopped, his face studying the scrolls that carried the missions they would be doing later on. She stepped to the side of him so she could read as well, but before she could even get a second's glance at that scroll, he had already closed it, engaging in conversation with another person by the name of Maylee Sanmittai. Naomi really wanted to see what missions they would be doing, and with a sigh, she remained quiet, letting the two speak. After all, they must of had much to catch up on, seeing as they knew each other somehow.

Izuki was always teasing, and it was something you could consider 'normal' about his personality, but Naomi sensed a little more than that... flirting, to be exact. She took note that there were two more siblings of Maylee, which would make them triplets. She has heard very little about the triplets, and Maylee has been the first one she has seen. The conversation had gotten to the point where Naomi was nearly invisible to Izuki now, unaware that she was behind him the entire time, as they got here, and while he got lost in his little conversation with Maylee, who was occasionally teasing Izuki back. Naomi was sensing a little more than a conversation going on here, and the color of Maylee's cheeks confirmed that. When the conversation looked as if it had come to a close, Naomi decided that staying behind Izuki, and appearing as if she hadn't been there the entire time was best to do at the moment. Regardless if either noticed she was there or not, she doubted that they would notice her listening, after being so involved with the conversation between each other. Stepping from behind him, and appearing at Izuki's side, she gave a brie smile, before giving a quick glance at Izuki. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Izuki-sama." She then turned to Maylee, bowing politely before speaking. "Naomi Nakamura. A pleasure to meet you." A warm, gentle smile formed on her lips.

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Upon her question of if he had heard of them, he merely shook his head. "You can't be that evil if I've never heard of ya." He would chuckle softly. "It's a shame if you aren't as evil anymore, I like a girl with a little spark in her." By now, he could feel the aura of annoyance seeping from Naomi's pores from behind them, but he decided to let her introduce herself rather than him. "That may be so, but can you tell when a male is doing more than just your average, teasing?" Her comment on being a pea made him laugh. She was much more interesting once she opened herself up to something, that was for damn sure. "Awh, what's the point of being a hero if you don't have a big ego?" To empashise the point, Izuki starts to stretch in standard flexing poses. "I'd like to think I am the best in the village~" Once again the male would chuckle softly. Her comment on having a team caused him to perk an eyebrow up. "I suppose it is nice. It was fun in my earlier days when I was a Genin. However, I just got this squad, so I am still getting used to being the one leading it." When she cleared her throat, the Nara male would reach out and place a hand on her shoulder, leaning down to her height so he could look her right in the eyes, "Yes. Everything pays off with hard work. So don't ever let a few setbacks get you down. Besides, if I was a lazy knight, I couldn't save a princess like you." His eyes would close and his lips would form into a wide, childish grin. "You could yes, but it seems you have already done so~" Izuki would comment as he stood back up straight; Naomi coming ti his side about that time. "O-oh? And I like talk to you as well, Maylee-Chan~" His grin would grow wider as he subtly bumped Naomi's side with his elbow to let her know it was rude to let annoyance be felt so easily in the company of others. 』™

[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 pm

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee was straddled when a female dressed in a black kimono appeared. She bowed to the girl. "A pleasure. Maylee Sanmiitai." She introduced herself to her before turning back to Izuki. When he commented about that she couldn't be that evil if he hadn't ever heard of her. She frowned. She scuffed when he said it was a shame if she weren't as evil anymore, he liked a girl with a little spark in her. "I've been playing with fire since I was three. I've got plenty of spark and an attitude to go with it, my dear Izuki-san." Maylee cracked a smile when he asked her if she could tell when a male was doing more than just the average tease. "Yes I can tell. I wasn't raised to be blinded by the opposite gender." She laughed as he gave a funny pose. She hadn't laughed like that is years. It was such a warm laughter. She placed her knuckle against her lips as she controlled her out burst of laughter. "Egoist." She called him as he commented about thinking he was the best in the village. Maylee pushed back what bangs fell forward. She looked at his hand on her shoulder and then looked at him. Her eyes wide. ...He is really close to me... She smiled as he gave her advice. Her lips parted as he spoke of if he was a lazy knight, he couldn't save a princess like her. She was a princess in a sense. Princess to the Steel bloodline. She was stunned the moment he called her, "Maylee-chan". Maylee had never been called that before. "Well then." She cleared her throat. Was it bad of her to want to go with them on the mission the two were about to go on. But didn't want to see rude just to invite herself. She wanted out of the village even if it was for a short time. It would be nice to see some of the world on her own. But, Samuru told her to head home if she couldn't find Rakuin. "I...should probably go. My brothers...." She paused. Samuru was probably off with Jae and Rakuin was doing whatever he normally does. "Actually...may I tag along with you. I don't mean to step on toes but I would like to focus on getting stronger." She looked at Izuki straight forward. "I promise not to cause trouble. And I'll behave and will listen to every word you give, Izuki-san." She spoke openly to him.

Kirito - SAO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:47 am
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 With a slight laugh, he would retort, "Well my my. Excuse me for thinking that ye hadn't any spark left in her." His silliness would once again get the best of him, causing a small burst of giggling. "You will have to excuse me once again for it seems I have once again underestimated you." While performing his poses, though it might not have shown, he was enjoying the fact that she was laughing, that she could feel.. well.. a bit more free? around him. With an exaggerated scoff the Nara male would retort, "It's not ego if it is true though~ I could very well be the best in the world, and you would just never know~" He would spin on his heel and stare up at the Hokage faces, hands firmly planted on his sides. "I believe that everybody dies twice, ya' know? One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time. That's why I want to make a lasting impact on this world.. so that I may never be forgotten, and I will always be remembered.. because deep down, no one wants to be alone, to stop being thought of. It's the best feeling in the world to know that you are on somebody's mind at any given moment.. that you actually mean something, your existence is important.." With a sigh, he would turn back around and apologize for rambling on about his beliefs at such a time. He was about to say his goodbyes to Maylee in response to her comment on having to leave, but was interrupted when she asked a bizarre question. "Of course you may tag along with us. I would be a fool to stop somebody from wanting to do something that they believe would benefit them." With a broad, childish grin once again, he would give her a thumbs up before handing his scroll over to her. "That's what we will be doing first.. I hope you don't mind. Also, you have a pretty face, you shouldn't hide it so often." Turning his back to start to walk off, he would raise his arm and twitch his index and middle finger forward, signaling for them to move out. 』™

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:57 am

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee smiled, she looked down at the street-way. ...People seem to underestimate me more then they should... She looked up at his pose and her smile grew slightly bigger. She coaxed an eyebrow at him when turned to the Hokage faces. She looked up and stared at the Kage that was reining when her father was killed. She felt the steel race in her veins. But soon looked at Izuki as he spoke of dying twin. Which caused Maylee to think. She felt as if she had died several times over. The lose of her father, nearly killing Samuru thanks to a genjutsu user, the times her mother would abuse her, the day Samuru turned away from her, and the moment she turned the age of sixteen and the clan elders began to control her life. Each time, she felt the air taken from her lungs. She closed her eyes and sighed, controlling the heat that she felt growing. Maylee looked at him as he continued on his theory of dying twice. As he spoke, his voice as soothing in a sense. He was starting to remind her of her father. The way he spoke of such things the he believe. She couldn't help but to smile as he spoke. It brought back a warm feeling that there was still people that held hope. The smile stayed when Izuki turned back to her and Naomi. She took the scroll once he handed it to her. Maylee stared at the scroll. She kept her face down before moving her eyes up as he commented about her having a pretty face and she shouldn't hide it so often. She looked at Naomi. "Is he always like this?" Maylee asked before giving the other female a smile.

Kirito - SAO

Kai Takahashi Dun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 am
Le Nara male makes le Shadow Clone to go and le find Eren.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:27 pm
Le Nara male makes another le Shadow Clone and has it stay here to wait on Eren as the male vanished from sight.

Clone - Stay
Izuki - Exit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Eren tails behind Izuki, grumbling as he does about how he was in the middle of training and was going to miss Koan's fight against the arrogant girl who had showed up. He sighs and decides to just drop it though, coming to a stop next to the real Izuki. He raises a hand in a small wave to the girl he didn't recognize. Perhaps she was their third squad member? "Hey. I know Izuki here of course and Naomi but not you. Are you our third squad member?" he asks her, ignoring Izuki. It wasn't that he was trying to be a jerk, he just still hadn't completely forgiven the man for cutting off his tongue earlier. Once he had some time to have a conversation with the man though, he would definitely ask about that lock-in from earlier and what it was about. For now, according to his clone, they were about to go on a mission.

OOC: Was too lazy to use my post layout thing lol I'll use it next post.  

Disturbed Otaku

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
» Konoha's Hitokiri Shinigami «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Genjutsu
Bloodline: Uchiha Clan

Chakra: ---/550
Stamina: ---/295
Element: Katon -- Raiton

Passive Skills

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or die and be remembered as a coward."
Theme Song of Kansuke Uchiha

XXXXXSitting silently atop one of the buildings lining the streets was one Kansuke Uchiha..known to most as the Hitokiri Shinigami. Though it wasn't a name he was overly fond of it still stuck in the end..and outlined him almost perfectly. Smirking to himself he reached behind him, retrieving a white porcelain mask that held a frown on it. Placing it firmly on his face he dropped from the building, landing directly in front of Izuki. With that done he spoke in a monotone voice, devoid of nearly all emotion. "Clone..take me to the real Izuki..I wish to speak with him." The cold crimson eyes behind the mask remained focused entirely on Izuki, his gaze like that of a glacier. Kansuke was often told he was quite the scary b*****d when he wanted to be..which happened quite often if he was to be honest with himself. He was always emotionless..or at least he portrayed himself to be that way. It was more of a..defense mechanism against gaining new friends. Though it usually netted him new enemies at least..which was always good he supposed. 』™

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 pm
The clone would watch as Eren would arrive. Good. It seems like everybody was here.. aside from the girl that didn't seem like she wished to be apart of a squad. Maybe he could ask for a transfer later, who knows. Glancing around, the clone would keep a lookout for Izuki's return but instead, would catch Kansuke out of the corner of his eye. It's been a while since they have seen each other, quite a while actually; and it would seem he had managed to get even creepier... "I was order by my master to not leave this area, to await his return. Plus, I'm not really sure where he is anyways. He left to go buy books like an hour and a half ago, but I saw him come back into the village but he vanished. I think he went to deliver them? I'm not quite sure." Scratching his chin the clone would begin to think where he could have gone.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Aburame ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Genjutsu
Sub-Class: Eiseijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 385
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 385

Stamina: 210
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 210

Passives:

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Explosive Tag x15

"I do not wish to fight.
However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren stands by, sighing as he waits for instructions from Izuki. If he was just a clone though, then he wasn't interested. So, still waiting, Eren starts pacing around wishing he was training instead of being around all these people. As he is waiting, a few shinobi come walking by him and he can't help but notice what they are talking about. An Uchiha girl at the academy... her leg was in bad shape. Koan! Had she lost? Worried, Eren sighs before speaking to his sensei's clone, "sorry sensei, but it looks like my friend lost the fight at the academy. I want to go make sure she's okay, and besides, this is a good opportunity for me to learn some more about medical jutsu. I'll meet you at the mission board since I think you said you took me with you to go do some missions," Eren shrugs in apology before turning around and going back the way he had come. Towards the academy.
Exit - Academy

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ❧ - [ OOC ] - ❧ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games