Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx ❝Food sounds nice.❞ Nijiro added, signalling she had no problem with the choice in destination. She would like to see what types of food this country provided, and was hungry from their trip as well.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath thought for a moment, then spoke. "I'll come with you, but I probably won't eat anything." He held his staff tightly, and headed out, following Sypher.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 am
Her office was finally free of all that once stood in her presence. Words has ceased and Kimiko was able to sit alone. Oh how she was pleased. Sighing rather deeply as she took in the sweet moment. She stood from her seat and before long she stood at the large window that overlooked her entire village. She noticed one person pacing rather speedy through her streets. By his clothes she could tell he wasn't a Kumogakure member and by the headband, she realized that a shinobi of Sand were in her lands. Curious hues stared on his position until sadly... Knocks were heard. " Come in! " She shouted. Who was at her door now?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:49 am
Sypher nodded as everyone agreed to food and started out of the office, his feet light on the wood "I hope you all enjoy dumplings."

((Exit))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 pm
Breath followed after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:11 pm
((Exited, Sorry >w<))  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:59 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
The room had vacated, and now it was next to nothing present. With the call from the lady Raikage, Uwanosora smiled. Waving again to Apollo, she made her way into the office, looking the woman over. A presence which was unmistakable in a leader, she let her smile widen.

"Hello there, Lady Kimiko. Uwanosora swinging by for pleasantries," the ninja laughed. She wasn't going to worry that much over much of what was going on. If she were asked about something, there would be opinions shared, but for now, the pleasantries of greetings would be well enough for the time being.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
" Elise . . . I am departing, don't look for me..I will find you" Was all the girl said, rising from her lifeless posture as she would slowly make her departure from the room. The idea of such vultures trolling her village sickened her, she needed air..she needed peace....all, just all of this was simply disgusting.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:10 am
User Image Everything had once again been at peace, leaving Apollo free to do what he had come to do. Discuss something with his Kage and then...get him something to eat. This day had been exhausting. As Sora waved towards him he gave a polite wave back, not wanting to seem rude as he walked in after her. Didn't see the need to knock for two people. "Good afternoon ladies, good to see your both in good health." An opener to a much larger conversation, it was obvious his words would lead off into something more. "My lady, recently we've come to a halt on training in the village and squad's seem to have stopped there growth. Currently we have a single Chunin moving about while other villages probably have many more forces. That's why I recommend we give the village a large scale simulation. Something to get things moving and make our moral as a village stronger. I'll explain more in depth if you like but I would for now like to hear your thoughts on it." After he was done he smiled lightly, awaiting a reply. "Oh, and you as well Sora-san, as I was hoping you could help with some things. That is if you wanted of course." So it was done. His proposal made. His eyes looked to the Kage, awaiting an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:29 pm
[ OoC || Tell Me Why I Thought I Posted Two Days Ago xDDD || I Been Meaning To Say This Too. If Someone Posted & I'm Online. Just Message Me! Sowwie! ]

The rather short in height Raikage stood at her window, viewing the village called Kumogakure with curious hues of lime green pigment. With the shift in her stance her eyes met with the female who spoke. " Greeting Uwanosora. You are the one who was my replacement, correct? " As her words came to a cease, Kimiko noticed her cousin's movements once more and gave the child an annoyed stared. Without giving her a response. As she left, another welcomed themselves in her office. He immediately spoke his concerns and Kimiko couldn't help but listen. Although he should had spoke his hellos first, she disregarded the thought and listened. As he spoke, she moved to the bookcase she adored so much and removed the seal. Gathering all the files of shinobis in her village, she took them and placed them on the desk. Sitting on the edge of her desk, she first count the numbers of members and then separated them in ranks. What he said were in fact true. " Some of are members of lower rankings just became members. We cannot just fly them through ranks. Although they may be powerful, they still have a childish mentality. "

Sanjii9227

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:53 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Th lady Raikage spoke, soon as the pleasant greeting had been given. A simple hello, and then the question.
"No, no. Merely a stand in, miss," the woman laughed, as she waved off the idea, "My contract is strict, and that's a binding oath. To do otherwise would just tarnish a good name." Apollo had made his way in, while the blue haired girl made her way out. It was a nice small number, for the lady's office. The ANBU made a rather vague detail of his idea, and reasoning behind it.

"If it's for the little ones, I'd be happy to help, Apollo," the adviser mentioned in response to the idea. She'd seen the chunnin exam results. Two chunnin, but one seemed to be lacking a location. The others though... Mist had even had two jounin made. It was daunting. "Now m'lady, if it's for the little ones, it might not be a bad idea for some kind of exercise." The pale haired woman hoped that there would be some kind of reasoning to her response. It was her job to do so, after all.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 pm
[ OoC || I Was Waiting For Dcme To Post But Before I Forget and Not Post For Quite Some Time. I Will Post Now || ]

She had taken in the words of both of them. She would take in consideration most of their opinions since they were two of her most highest ranking shinobis. With her hand still pacing softly over the files of each members. She thought. Yes the strenght of the village can heighten but the minds will still be the same. " Currently there are seven D rank members. None have proven themselves ready for the death and heartache the world beholds. Either they are too timid or full of themselves to show they will try to handle matters they cannot. " Speaking her thoughts and concerns out loud, she wondered of they would respond.

Sanjii9227

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:45 pm
Kyo and Shi made their way to the office of the kage. He knocked twice but could hear two other voices so he waited outside the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai walked carefully down the hall saw that someone had gotten there before herself. She stood behind them and cleared her throat. Tapping on the shoulder of the person she smiled and waved. "Mind knocking again for me." She whispered shy-like.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:09 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Ohaiyou Raikage-sama! You in here?" Fuyu stated as she knocked on the door she had graduated a couple day ago and with the ceremony done she needed to get started training. To do that she needed the Raikages permission first though and get it she would.

-Chakra:225

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games