Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Maemi glanced at Shi as the dog spoke and he shook his head "And I just got him clean too." was his biggest complaint. He rolled his sleeves up after dropping his jacket in a chair and slid his shoes off, climbing onto the bed next to Kyo. He settled his knees on either side of Kyo's hips and began taking his shirt off "What did he do to Doki? She seemed angrier then usual." he asked, his hands going to Kyo's face as he closed his eyes. His chakra lightly lined his hands, making them more sensitive and he determined that there were scratches on Kyo's face, not too deep. He moved his hands lightly down Kyo's neck, keeping his eyes closed. Small scratches on the neck but as he moved down the right arm they stopped. He moved to the left and found more severe scrapes but nothing life threatening. He checked Kyo's chest then moved down to his stomach then..."Oh...ouch." he lifted his hands away from between Kyo's legs. Those were some serious bruises or would be No fun play for him for a while. he thought, sitting back on Kyo's legs with his own bent up at the knees.
Shindan: Learned

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Shi watched Maemi sit above Kyo, maybe Maemi was too short to stand and check? Was it easier to sit on the injured while diagonsing? Shi never understood medics and never would. "He injured his shoulder from doing nother Haraise technique and tore a tendon in his shoulder, Doki healed him and gave specific orders -after putting the bandaid on his mouth; to not stress his shoulder but he went ahead and finished the Haraise style and tore his shoulder again, causing Doki to find him after he became stubborn and tried some Kumogakure taijustu and healed his head scrape and most of his shoulder again, becomming mad when he...er.." How was he going to explain that part to Maemi? He didn't know if Maemi would turn beet red from embarrassement or from anger! He cosed the room door with his head and walked back over to Maemi so no one outside could hear. "He kept mumbling on how to...get you horny..." Shi mumbled it a bit, embarrased more-so of Kyo being his best friend in the world and because he had to live with the boy. Maemi was lucky he only got to see Kyo once or twice a day.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 50

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
Nibbling the inside of his mouth, Maemi tapped a lip to his fingers and sighed He's really an idiot. he thought then got to work cleaning. He leaned up and held his hand over Kyo's face, activating the jutsu and removing any contaminants, working his way down till all of Kyo was clean....clean-ish. He glanced at Shi as the dog mentioned Kyo's wanting to get him horny and raised an eye brow "Really? Well....when he wakes up I'll wish him good luck." he reached out and began to massage the neck and shoulders of Kyo, infusing healing chakra into him. It would repair the damage that Doki hadn't healed as well as heal the new cuts on his face Not that its really possible with me. But he can certainly try. he thought, continuing to work. While Shi might have been right in thinking it was simpler to just stand and check, being above a patient, Maemi found, made it easier to diagnose things that might never have been seen from a half obstructed side view.
Kiyomaru and Shiatsu: Learned

Why?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

Shi watched Maemi and chuckled when he said that a 'good luck' would be given to Kyo to try. "He loves challenges..." He smiled, putting his paws on the side of the bed and trying to watch from a easier point. "This was easier when I was a puppy..." Shi noted to himself; licking Kyo's cheek a bit before continuing to watch him heal the stubborn Inuzuka boy. "So how badly is he hurt? I know he'll be too stubborn to tell me when he wakes up." Kyo groaned a bit again, feeling better with less pain in his shoulder now. He opened his eyes a bit but even Shi could tell he was still out of it. "Stupid Doki...now your gentle?" He wasen't even looking at maemi but at the wall, Shi snickered, Kyo had mixed up Doki and Maemi.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Raising a brow, she noted that even after she had spoken, Kyo had not spoken back to her. He really was out cold then. For good reason after Shi spoke about what happened between the explosive, tags, and an angry Doki. Honestly, it seemed as if every time she met up with Kyo, he was causing some sort of trouble. Suzume averted her eyes when Maemi felt up Kyo's junk, but looked back to see her student cleaning the dirty jounin up. Although she was unable to help but face palm hearing what Shi had recalled Kyo saying. "Shi, yes? Please tell me why your friend is so obsessed with my student."

That sort of topic made her a little uncomfortable and hopefully this would not be mentioned again. At least her student had been learning something at the hospital, Maemi's work was clearly helping Kyo regain some form of consciousness. "How have you been, Maemi?" She my as well take up the opportunity to check on her student.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
Maemi had been so focused on the healing and the learning he'd completely overlooked his own teacher! He settled back on his haunches, working to get the blood circling back in Kyo's nether regions so he'd be less bruised when he woke up. He was massaging the muscles between Kyo's hips but was keeping his hands above the hem line. Doing otherwise would hurt more then heal "He's damaged his shoulder but...it will be doing much better once I strap it to his chest so he can't use it." he grumped, grabbing a sling from a side cabinet and stripping Kyo from the waist up. He moved Kyo's arm close to his chest as he leaned over him, lifting his head to slide the sling around. He got Kyo's arm into the sling then tightened it so it hung just right around his neck so he didn't have problems there. Then he went to work with a second body sling. It went around his arm, binding it to his stomach and around his back. It would be impossible for Kyo to move it "I'm all right, Suzume-sensei...I think I made the kage mad at me."
- -: Learned

Why?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Shi watched maemi strip Kyo of his shirt then looked at suzume. He had to think about that question. "He just loves maemi, can't really speak for him about that." Shi looked back to maemi putting a sling on Kyo and snickered. "Kyo is going to wake up grumpy.." he thought, Kyo grumbled some more after feeling the cold air to his chest and someone touching his hips region. "Guess he will have to stick to not working so hard haha." Shi's tail swished happily to see his stubborn master finally at a limit for awhile. "Mm...c-cold...damn you Doki..." Kyo mumbled and closed his eyes again tired.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 50

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Love, hm? Suzume was not sure if she wanted to hear more on the matter. Apparently Cloud would address the topic though as he asked Shi "I'm guessing you mean love, love, huh? Figures, he had a thing for Sypher, why wouldn't he have a thing for his little brother?" After he finished speaking, the dog could not help but snicker softly. He wasn't trying to be mean, he just thought Kyo's situation was rather funny.

Silently letting out a sigh, the red head kept her attention on Maemi. She had of course noticed his change of appearance but decided it was a matter of little importance. After the other explained the damage to Kyo she replied "I see... well, it's good you're progressing as a medic shinobi. I guess you've spent your time here at the hospital." A good thing, but Suzume wanted to make sure he was up to par with his bukijutsu. Although the other saying he may have made the Raikage angry at him was a little worrying. "Why would she be angry with you, Maemi-kun?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

There were things she didn't need to do, like search for people she could already see. Tracing steps were a lot different than actual knowledge of someones location. She had entered the hospital and quickly found the location of the few she had come in search of. Avlus should have been close behind, regardless, she had found her targets. She would blink a single time with those milky white eyes before she spoke. "The two of you with red hair. Fight us ..." It seemed many people shared similar haircolors, but she confirmed who she meant by acknowledging them with direct stares. Even while she held the capability to see them perfectly already. Suzume and Kyoishi, were the two she cared about at the moment.

Chakra 205 | 220

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Chakra Reserves: 345/345]

When he had reached their destination. He simply just rubbed his head. a little bit, and leaned on the wall beside the girl who's name he still actually didn't know, only knew her to be the Hyuuga that had beaten him. He let her ask for the fight, since she was going to do such anyways, but it didn't matter all that much to him.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Blinking once, she turned to look at the person who had spoken up. It was obvious from the girl's eyes that she was a Hyuuga but... how skilled was she? "I take it you mean that you would wish to fight Maemi-kun and I?" Obviously Kyo was in no condition to fight, she and Maemi were the only two red heads standing. Although she had to wonder if this girl and her friend had any idea what they were in for.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

She turned her head to face Suzume, a lack of care seemed to cross her face. Simply she would reply to the woman. "Whomever, it won't change the outcome." She spoke rather bold and bluntly. An air of arrogance seemed to follow her, despite what level of skill she actually had.

Chakra 205 | 220

Misujage

Saint

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri woke up with a frightened yell. He tried to breathe but he felt something in his throat. Doctors rushed in and tried to calm him. Removing the tubes from his mouth and nose he could breathe normally."Demetri, remain calm...you have been in a coma for a very long time...we are surprised you even woke up, we never expected you too." Demetri's breathing was quick and heavy, but it soon calmed. He began to remember what had happened but it was pretty blurry. All he remembers was fighting then a bunch of explosions. After calming down the doctors informed him of what happened, a mission gone bad. He was hit by an explosion which left him in a coma. Then they left after giving him a check up. He stood and stretched he felt weak after laying in a bed so long.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

Raising a brow at the girl, Suzume was not sure if she much liked the other's arrogance. However, she did speak up and say "Well, the one boy lying down is in no condition to fight and my student is taking care of him for the moment. Unless Maemi-kun really wants to fight, I'll take the time to spar with the two of you." Although she would have to be careful, she did not know what these two were capable of, despite them being genin.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:42 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked out of his room fully clothed in his usual garb. He could hear voices from down the hall. He slowly walked down getting used to walking again. With his large weapon on his back he felt much heavier than he usually did. He knew he had missed so much time he needed to get back to training.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games