Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai appeared leaning against the pillar that Sypher rested at the foot of it. "What's wrong, Sypher." She had her arms crossed under her chest. Her eyes soft on him as she looked to him. Nothing hardly bothers him. So whats going on? She thought as She stood quietly, watching him.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher jumped and glanced up at Dai, his eyes a little wild before he relaxed "Dai...sorry. I'm just a little...jumpy. What's up?" he asked, looking at Dai curiously. He'd assumed she'd be with her little man or training so why was she here?

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai didn't move when Sypher jumped. As he spoke she sat on the ground and rested her head against the pillar. "I should be asking you that." She brought her knees close and rested her hands in her lap. "Sypher, something is troubling you. I can feel it." She rolled her head and looked at him. "What is wrong?" She asked softly. "I'm here if you need to talk. Even great Shinobis need someone to talk to in the end." She told him. "So...you can talk to me. As a friend, not as a ex-student." Dai said with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

Sypher leaned his head back as Ima lounged over his legs, the white cub offering comfort as only he could. He gave a heavy sigh "You ever wonder sometimes, Dai, if your past makes you a horrid person? If it can affect you in ways you don't know until you realize you're too deep in to get out?" he asked softly and turned his head, their foreheads nearly touching. There was nothing romantic behind the move. Sypher had long lost any romantic affection for girls and now only needed the comfort Dai gave as a friend "Does your past ever get to you like that?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai nodded. "It has been said that our pasts help construct our future." She rolled her head away as she thought of her past. The bells tied in her hair rang for the first time. A tormented child not understanding why people hated her so. She sighed at the memories. "Yes, my past effects me every day. I worry to the point of running from Kumo. That the villagers around here will do the same the Ame had done to me." She blinked slowly. "Some people just can't get away from their pasts." She sighed softly. "I'm always running. But when I get close to feeling at home somewhere. I'm unwanted." The words felt like fire to her throat. Worried that Sypher might not understand. After all, he had families as a child. Dai had always been alone. Her eyes connected with his. Hope written in her eyes, hoping he would understand what she tried to say.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

Sypher looked down at his hands, keeping his head where it was "Unwanted..." he muttered. He knew that feeling "You know...having a family isn't all its cut out to be...Families aren't always happy..." he closed his eyes and his thoughts drifted back to Kyo "Dai...Kyo said something to me and its...it worries me. Because of my past...It terrifies me."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai looked at him a little shocked. "Sypher Senju...has fears?" She asked softly a little taken back. Dai had know him for a few years. But never thought something or anything terrified him. She watched him. "What did Kyo say?" She tryied not to push the matter of Sypher being terrified of anything. It isn't like Sypher to fear something...even the likes of Kyo. She thought as she face twisted into concern to Sypher.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

"Sypher Senju is human, Dai." Sypher smiled weakly "I may not be scared of anything the ninja world can throw at me but I'm scared of myself." he said softly, tapping his fingers together softly "Kyo and I were speaking of somethings he found. He claimed to hate girls, present company excluded, and when I told him he'd have to marry a girl...he said he'd rather have me over any girl." he glanced up at her and shook his head, sighing heavily "I can't...I can't think about what that means. Simply because...." he stopped. He'd ignored, buried, refused and punished himself for everything he'd felt for the past 3 years. It wasn't going to come up easily.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai listened as he spoke. She smiled when he smiled weakly. She sat quietly as he pressed on. Dai couldn't help but to tense as Sypher told her about what Kyo said. "Kyo...said..."Her eyes grew wide. But soon she shook her head and smiled. She looked at Sypher. "Kyo, confessed love to you?" she asked softly. She looked across the temples ground and then back to Sypher. "It's simple, Sypher." Dai began to say. "Kyo has fallen for you. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. Or let alone, I can't believe you didn't see it. Dai grasped her elbows with hands as she crossed her arms. "The constant being at your side. Always wanting to be near you. Always training with you." She rested quietly against the pillar. "Kyo has indefinitely grown fond of you. Though...what are you're feelings towards this situation, Sypher?" She asked as she looked at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

"Not in so many words but..." Sypher rubbed his face roughly with both hands "My feelings?! My feelings are irrelevant, Dai! He's ten! TEN!" he flung his arms up and sat up, his back straight and no longer leaning against the pillar. He stared at her, clearly agitated "There's a nine year age difference! Not only is it wrong, its probably illegal for those feelings to even occur!" he cradled his head in his hands, frustrated "Its wrong on so many levels...and I can't...I can't..." words failed him.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai rolled her eyes as he exploded. "Then calmly and..." She grabbed Sypher by the shirt. "Not so Drama Queen-like." She spoke boldly. She released him and rested her forearm, of the hand his grabbed his shirt with, on her knees. She smiled at him. "You need to explain to Kyo, what you just told me. And keep in mind that you are his first crush." Dai continued. "He is only ten, he'll have to learn of what a broken heart feels like sooner than later." She pointed at him. "Just add in that it doesn't mean that when he gets older and has questions. That he wouldn't be able to go to you for answers." Dai sat against the pillar again still smiling. "You're a good person, Sypher. And a good friend. Kyo will understand in the end. I know my brother. He maybe have a thick skull at times. But he'll understand." She spoke calmly trying to help Sypher understand what he needed to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Sypher allowed her to attempt to bully him and then spoke "What if I don't want to tell him that?" his gaze was level as he spoke, his tone soft "There in lies the problem, Dai. I don't want to tell him no." he slumped back against the pillar once more, eyes on his hands again as they rested in his lap. Ima sat patiently nearby, watching and purring sympathetically "Dai...You have no idea what this means in my head...why my past is destroying what should be innocent to him..." he whispered.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at him thoughtful. Her face was soft as she listened to him. "You're the only one that can, though, Sypher." She told him. "Sometimes, we can't rely on those around us to do something..." She paused for a second. That we really have to." Dai sighed and looked at him. "Our past will always affect us. We can't stop it from doing so." She spoke softly to him. "Kyo has to hear the words from you. He is still young. But you have to say the words him. She smiled at him. "Even if you don't want to." Dai looked into the distance. "Save him, from the heartache of waiting. She blinked slowly and clasped her hands together. "Take it from someone that has had her heart shattered one too many times." She mumbled as she kept her eyes in the distance before looking at him once again. Her eyes a little rough around her irises. But they still kept there softness inside of them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Sypher ran a hand through his hair and sighed She doesn't get it. She doesn't get it at all. he thought and looked up at her "Dai...I love him. Do you get it now? I can't tell him no because I don't want to! Geez, Dai! I'm friggin gay!! And I'm in love with a bloody ten year old!!" he snapped, glowering at her. Having to say it aloud was...embarrassing to say the least and saying it to Dai was God...why?! Why is she so bloody not getting it! he dropped his head, pulling at his hair slightly.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki wandered into the ruins looking for Dai when he spotted them in the distance. he scowled and ducked behind a tree. of course it seemed that Sypher beat him there when he was going to ask her if she knew something that he didnt. he sighed."all i wanted to do was tell him i am chunnin." Aki happened to be offended for how he was ignored back in the dojo. and it saddened him to think that he might not have as many friends as he thought he did. it has always been hard to make friends due to how he looked most of the time but Aki thought he had at least three. it seemed he was wrong.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games