Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
♥♥♥ My Blood Is My Power ♥♥♥

Coming into the Dojo, Ketsueki took some sake from the cupboard and the label read "For training purposes only!" Ketsueki smiled and she made her way into a good sized sparring room with two training dummies. The room also had one of the spinning arm dummies, the ones with rotating sections that had pieces of wood for arms. Ketsueki took out a scroll and walked around the room studying the posters that had the different styles of Taijutsu. Knowing exactly which style she wanted to perform, Ketsueki returned her old scroll and took out a new scroll with the new Taijutsu style. As she read through the technique she was very excited to be able to be a trainee for the special technique. Fluid, unpredictable, and very drunk! She wasn't so sure about the drunk part but she really wanted to be fluid and unpredictable.

Ketsueki popped off the cork for the bottle of sake and took a small drink from it. She stuck out her tongue at the taste and then drank a little more. Her body felt warm, loose, and clumsy. Moving around was a bit awkward for someone who had never drank anything alcoholic in their life. Stumbling around and reaching for balance Ketsueki hiccuped and leaped around the room and having fun while trying to feel the right way to be while being drunk.
[1/2]

Ketsueki took another sip from her bottle of sake, put the cork back on, and set the bottle on the ground. She moved with fluidity and felt as though the world was getting slower. She punched the air with a normal closed hand punched and nearly fell over due to the instability in her current state. Looking up at the poster she saw how her hands were supposed to be and she giggled then hiccuped.
[2/2]

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Moving about with twists, turns, and other unpredictable movements Ketsueki started throwing punches in a one two combination. Fist, fist, kick. Fist, fist, kick. Her movements felt like she had been speeding the entire time, kicking with her right leg and then throwing her right arm afterwords was one of the combinations she came up with. Everything was getting blurry and Ketsueki didn't know what was going on.
[1/1]

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

As Ketsueki was in her drunken fury, she accidentally tripped and landed on her face. "a*****e, don't trip people!" Ketsueki started kicking up behind her, as in kicking straight but by swinging her legs up so she stands on her hands. Ketsueki fell over again and this time kicked in a mad fury and freaked out on the floor. She punched, kicked, teared, blasted, anything possible to do was thrown and everything that was foul in the book she did.
[1/1]

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 pm
After identifying the girl Fuyu walked up to her,"Ketsueki-chan? Im your new teacher, I understand this is fast but, we have a mission to perform as a squad. If you will follow myself and your new team mate Cloud hari we will locate Hazama-kun and continue." Fuyu grabbed the girls leg in mid kick and caught the following punch. "Come on you little drunkard."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 pm
Cloud followed Fuyu, standing behind her as she identified and notified Ketsueki on what was going on.

[Enter]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

With a quick glance Ketsueki watched as her moves had been caught. She blinked a few times and then shook her head. "I'm sorry Sempai!" Ketseuki said firmly and bowed down. Ketsueki stood up and slid her bottle of Sake in her robe. "I am grateful to be apart of your team Sempai!"

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 pm
"Yeah yeah, sure, can you help me find this Hazama kid so we can get on with the mission?" Fuyu handed both Ketsueki and Cloud a picture of him, he was a Gennin, new it seemed,"Well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud accepted the picture of Hazama saying " I will find him. " He looked around the dojo for no more than a minute " This was easier then I thought it would be. " Looking at Fuyu he said " Isn't that him over there. " pointing to a boy who was training with a puppet.  

OsteoidData

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Chuunin-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Looks right, yo are you Hazama-kun by any chance?" She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, an interesting team the Raikage had given her.

-Chakra:380

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure

Kein smiled he felt rather good after the opening of the first gate he had proven to himself that he is worthy of power. He drew the scroll Konohagakure no Taijutsu, once more and began looking over the second stage. First thing was the Asshou [Pressure Palm], It was a simple pressure palm with devastating results. He quickly spun and kicked dummy to the floor before slamming his palm into it shattering the dummy's chest and sending fragments flying.

(1/1)

Kein was glad he had a good memory as he scanned the rest of the scroll memorizing the jutsus he would learn. He tucked it back in his pouch and dashed forward and slammed his palm into the dummy and said, " Houshou. [Crushing Fist] " As his palm shattered the dummy and sent it flying.

(1/1)

Kein jumped back and dashed forward sliding on the ground towards a dummy and pinned its feet to the ground and brought his other leg up behind is first leg and swept its legs out from under the dummy.

(1/1)

Kein smile he was making great progress on the second stage of his taijutsu style. He stood and brushed himself off for a second and adjusted his clothes. He took off his blue kimono and set it on a hook on the wall. He made his way back to the dummy and quickly glanced at his taijutsu scroll to refresh his memory. He put it back away and lept forward using the momentum to spin his body and slammed his foot into a dummy sending it skidding across the room.

(1/1)

Learning modifiers, D-Ranked +4, Location -1,Class Attribute -1, Personal Attribute -1, Total D-Ranked = 1 post.
Style learned, Konohagakure no Taijutsu , Stage Two
Techniques Learned.
Asshou [Pressure Palm]
Houshou [Crushing Fist]
Konoha Reppuu [Leaf Violent Wind]
Konoha Daisenpuu [Leaf Great Whirlwind]

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

With her fake smile Ketsueki tilted her head and waited for further instruction. "So we are going on a patrolling mission?! Lovely." Ketsueki just waited for further instruction.

♥♥♥ Taste Thy Blood ♥♥♥

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Chuunin-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu turned around and put her hands on her hips,"Well thats the official mission. Is could turn into something more if we arent careful. Which is why I plan to train you afterwards, we will do a single patrol mission and then report back." Fuyu gestured to the door,"Any other questions?"

-Chakra:380

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud looked at Fuyu with an answer to her question " What kind of training are you talking about. "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 pm
"Every kind Cloud, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Genjutsu, and Bloodline. I can perform it all so if at all possible you three should be able to as well." Fuyu looked them over,"Anything else?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 pm
" No, that should do it. " Cloud rested his hand on the hilt of his sword and reviewed in his head what he had learned. He had already trained in bloodline and bukijutsu. He just needed to train in ninjutsu and taijutsu.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games