Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein took a deep breath before he began to speak. His voice was solemn and yet soft at the same time," Girls I taught you how to fight but I never taught you WHY to fight. I have been called all manor of things because I refuse certain contracts and orders. So let me tell you why." He took a deep gulp of the rum before continuing, " A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, That man may move himself, and only then does that man begin his own game. Remember by how so ever you are playing and by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone. Even as those who presume to play you be Kings or Kage or men of power. In the end when you stand judgment for your actions you cannot say "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that. " Kein was many things to alot of people but here he was just Kein.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai listened to every bit of her teacher words. Dai had trained for a long period of time under the Head Uchiha. She had memories of the good times of him pushing her to her limits and further. Dai closed her eyes and allowed her hand to slip from Sukai's hand. In her eyes this was Kein's way in telling her that he need sometime to thinking some stuff out. Dai lowered her hand and nodded. She knew the man better than Sukai. So she was able to see fit to the way he spoke to them. ...Be true to your heart and your will prevail in battle... She thought. She had heard the same thing from her father many times as she came to know the Imatokai family. No matter what her actions were she had always had to ask herself was it the right thing to do. Dai looked at Kein and gave a small smile. "I understand, Kein." She smiled. With nothing left to say, Dai was ready to finally tell Kinpaku the truth. Maybe her punishment be vase but she would not fight what it held in store for her. "If you excuse me. I have to go hand in my report about the vase incidents of today." Dai smiled at her teacher and partner. "Rest up Kein." She whispered before turning for the door. Without another word Dai vanished from her once shared home with the Uchiha's. She walked down the hall to Her and Zetsu's home and unlocked the door. Once inside she shivered, it was freezing within. She walked to her bedroom and found a shirt; which, she slipped over her head and fluffed her hair out. She pulled on the sleeves and smoothed out the fabric as she moved over to her desk. The sensor pulled her hair back and placed it into a ponytail and the nap of her neck before she sat down. Dai wrote out her report and placed in within an envelope for the Kage. She stood and walked from her home; locking the door behind her. Dai walked quietly down the hall as she thought of the many ways she could break the news about Fuyu. And her lies on the Sypher report she had written months ago. With a sigh she continued her walk to the dojo.
[exit to Dojo]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

At least the baby seemed at ease with her, having stopped fussing and ready to nap once more. There was nothing wrong with telling stories of Fuyu to her child. It would make her sad but Tokui was sure to be eager to hear more of her mother. The red head merely nodded in reply to Dai's words, not sure what else to say about the matter. A silence seemed to have settled for a short amount of time, but the other spoke up once more. The request to stay with the baby was a bit strange to her. Sure she was responsible, but... well, wouldn't Tokui be more comfortable with someone else? Instead of protesting though, Suzume nodded her head "I can do that. You should hurry with what you need to do though, so that you can rest." A brush with death could not have been easy to shake off.

After Dai left, there was the sound of more voices coming from Kein's room. Suzume was not really paying much attention though, she focused on finding a chair so that she could take a seat next to the crib. Hopefully everything would be okay. No one died and surely the Raikage could understand the situation. Kein had really been her first friend and her first rival, she did not want his life or his career as a shinobi to end right now. Yet it also caused Suzume to be a little disappointed with herself. She still had so much training to do and she had students to teach. Yet she was wasting time with Apollo in a relationship that seemed to have screeched to a halt. Not to mention messing around. No, she had to focus back on her career as a kunoichi. After all, that was really the only commitment she might ever have.

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai closed her eyes listening to Kein speak, taking in his words of wisdom one at a time. As he finished and Dai spoke she opened her eyes to him once more. Turning her head to Dai she watched as she walked out, hearing the front door behind her. I can't believe I actually understood a word he was saying. . . a well. Looking at the bottle she wondered if she should take another drink. Glancing up at Kein she gave him a look showing she understood what he had said. Biting her lip she thought lowly of herself for still having a liking to the man even after his wife perished so. I should be hung for this or something. . . He has little Tokui and . . . he was married to Fuyu. What am I thinking? Biting her lip more her hand tightened around the bottle. How about you just stop thinking Sukai? He would never be interested. If you really cared about him you'll just say being supportive to him. But. . . there are some things that need to be done. Leaning towards him Sukai placed a gentle kiss on Kein's lips. Standing up she spoke. "You probably already have known this. But I care deeply for you Kein Uchiha, I always have and I always will. I bid you farewell for now. I give you time to heal. But know the place I have for you will never change, and I am deeply sorry for your lost. Forgive me." Bowing her head to him she put the bottle down and turned away, exiting out of the room and house, tears beginning to fill her eyes wondering what she'll do with herself next.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

[Exits to Dojo]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

For some reason, it had been so easy to nod off while keeping watch over the baby. She woke with a start after Cloud bit her finger, giving a small yelp, she looked to the dog as he said "Oi! Wake up! Everyone is gone!" That couldn't be right. What about Sukai? Certainly Kein was in no shape to go anywhere. Standing up, the red head went to Kein's room and saw the man was indeed gone. A search through the rest of the house showed that Sukai had disappeared as well.

"He is gone. I've got to tell the Raikge." Before she ran off though, Cloud managed to stop her from taking a step by saying "What about the pup?" Just realizing that she was about to leave Tokui all alone, Suzume walked back to the crib and peered inside. She was still asleep, should she wake her? "B-But... what should I do?" Searching around helplessly, she finally spotted a bag and one of those things one used to carry a baby around.

A search of the bag confirmed there were items inside, such as diapers, wipes, food, bottles and the like. "Come on and hurry up! We can't just leave her all by herself!" Nodding, Suzume was already on the move, getting the carrier ready but slowed as she hesitated picking the child up. Finally, as carefully and gently as possible, she picked up Tokui and placed her into the carrier. The infant squirmed slightly, but thankfully remained asleep. Once she was safely and securely inside, Suzume covered her with a blanket so that she would not get cold.

"Alright Cloud, let's go." Carrier in one hand and baby bag in the other, Suzume and Cloud left the apartment. After closing up of course.

((Exit to Dojo))

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai looked through the ring of keys as she walked the stairs. Finding on that looked similar to her apartment key, she smiled. She looked at the apartment number carved into the metal. The Raikage lived on the top floor of the building. Kinpaku likes her heights. Dai giggled under her breath. She turned and looked at Haki, one of her feet was on the step above the other. She smiled at him before pointing to the last leg of the stairs. "Almost there." She told him before turning and making her way up the last case of stairs. Once in the hallway, Dai waited her Haki, before traveling down the hall to the home of the village leader. Once at the door, Dai opened it using the key. She pushed the door open and stared into the apartment. She held the door open for Haki before stepping into the room herself. The young sensor looked around, it was a simple plain furnished home. Dai couldn't help but to scratch her cheek, her thoughts of the Kage's home had been more...'traditional'. But the apartment was a direct copy of Dai's, two floors down. The sensor looked around, a simple two bedroom, one bath bit. It only left her to question, If I'm under 'Kage arrest'...will I have to sleep here too? Dai blushed at the thought of living with Kinpaku. She barely knew the Kage personally, Kin only knew Dai through the records that were destroyed in Kein's rage fit. Who could blame him? Dai walked over to a bookshelf with several picture frames. She knew all these faces of old; some gone now. She gripped the one of a young Sypher. How could she forget his face, it was forever burned into her memory. She placed the frame back and found a group of several pictures. Each frame held squads back when she started. Perhaps, memories of the first squads Kin had ever formed as Kage. Dai, with a steady shaky hand, picked up the team photo of Sypher, Kyo, Fuyu and Dai; herself. They all looked so young, full of life and hope for the future of the village. She brushed Fuyu's face, she had gained so much of her tough streak from Fuyu. Dai smiled softly before looking at Sypher. His eyes held such hope for the three of them. Dai sat the picture down as her memories flowed slowly back when her, Kyo and Fuyu. None of them liked each other, but in time they all ended up growing on each other. Dai turned from the book shelf and explored the rest of the main rom with only her eyes. She was tired herself, possibly would curl up on the couch and take a nap while Haki did too. Dai looked at Haki and smiled before sighing under her breathe.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin entered the room hesitantly but now more exhausted then before. Why his mother chose to live in such high places, he would never understand. He paused as he looked around the sparse apartment then his attention fell on Daitomi who was looking at picture frames. His own face was not among any of them but that was no surprise...Photos of him had never been allowed before now. Hakkin watched as she focused solely on one person in the pictures, a young man it seemed, who she appeared rather....attached to if the pain she looked to be feeling was any indication "Who is he?" Hakkin asked, walking over to look at the pictures with interest. He was exhausted but curiosity had him now and he reached to take the picture, holding it in both hands to look at the man. He was a rather nice looking person but something unsettled Hakkin about his smile and the way he seemed to be holding himself. Like there was something he had to tell and no one to tell it to "Was he your boyfriend?" Haki had only the barest idea of what it meant when two people liked each other and only his two caretakers to judge and learn from. Neither were very good at teaching him the kinds of things that a father should have "And....I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I didn't mean to be...well, mean." he finished, still examining the picture.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai looked over her shoulder at the Image of Sypher. "He was my very first teacher." She told Haki. It was still kinda hard to talk about Sypher, even though he was alive. They ended on somewhat bad terms. Or so Dai thought still. The Sensor watched as Haki picked up the picture with interest. She had missed the days on that team, those were the fun days until she started pursuing the life of a Hunter. She scuffed when Haki asked if Sypher was her boyfriend and gave a 'oh please!' laugh. "The man couldn't stand me. So, no, he wasn't my boyfriend, just my teacher I was a pain to..." She told him as she picked up another picture. Dai didn't stare at for long, before looking at Haki as he apologized for getting mad at her. She smiled and nodded. "Don't worry about it...I blame the fact I haven't slept in several days for treating you like that." Dai's voice was sweet and caring. "So, I should be the one that should apologize. I'm sorry for practically treating like a child." She looked at him. "You will soon be joining the elite Shinobis of Kumo. I should of treated you with higher words." She shrugged. "Old habits die hard, I suppose." She told Haki as she smiled at him.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Eying her and then looking back at the picture, Hakkin said "I can't see it." he was good at reading people, even when it was just through pictures. She said he couldn't stand her but that wasn't what he saw "He looks...I dunno." he frowned, turning the picture a little. Daitomi, the young version of her, was in the middle between the other two. The boy and girl on the end seemed to have less of his attention then Daitomi who was directly beneath the man "He doesn't look like he doesn't like you. He looks kind of protective. Like a dog standing guard over its litter..." he looked up then blushed a little. Gin had been like that, always towering over Hakkin where ever they went. It was like he hadn't trusted Hakkin to be by himself but later had revealed that Gin had a perpetual terror of Haki being scooped out of sight. That at any moment, his young charge would die, drop dead, if he wasn't right there beside him "And he looks like he wants to say something but can't. He looks...like he likes everyone." he said then put the picture down, his hands going back into his pockets. He still stared at the picture though. He would have liked to meet this man..."What happened to him?" he asked, looking at her with a kind of off handed curiosity.

|

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai rose an eye brow at Haki. She could see that he studied Sypher more than Kyo or Fuyu in the picture. She rested her head on her shoulder and watched Haki try to place words together. She watched as the boy studied every face in the picture now. Kyo was to the left, Dai was in the middle, and Fuyu was on the right. Sypher standing directly behind Dai. Dai looked at the picture of her old self, at the time, she wear robes that belonged to her adoptive mother, her hair was white and a sheet of paper. When Haki spoke about Sypher not liking her and how he looked protective of the team; she gave a tiny smile. "Interesting..." She mumbled. Haki's analogy of Sypher was spot on; but she was the one that got pushed the hardest on the team. Dai looked at the picture and gave a small smile but looked back at Haki as he spoke again. "He does doesn't he? No matter the number of people around him, he always looked like he had something to say...but couldn't say a thing." Dai crossed her arms and nodded when Haki spoke about Sypher looked like her liked everyone. Maybe the case, but he pushed Dai the hardest. The Sensor sighed with a shaky breath. "What you see in that Picture, Haki. Was a man of honor and pride for Kumo. But even the greatest of minds fall." She told him softly. "He attack your mother one day...and...I...stopped him. I didn't kill him, but the stab should of. Instead of letting that man die, I erased his memory of Kumo and everyone in it." Dai opened her eyes and stared at the floor in front of her. "I broke the law of a Shinobi because I owed him a favor. I took him to an allies country to keep him safe. But my lies caught up to me." She mumbled the last part. "So now, I'm serving my punishment for such treason, under the watch by your mother." She told the small body. Pain and hatred for herself could be easily read as Dai stood against the bookshelf.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki looked at her, slightly horrified, at the thought of anyone stupid enough to attack his mom. He looked back at the man in the picture and shook his head "He must have had something wrong with him then. No way anyone is crazy enough to attack my mom...unless he was way strong." he stifled a yawn but barely and then moved to the couch, sitting on it and pulling his shoes off "You owed him a favor? What kind of favor?" he asked, scooting to sit in the corner of couch and pulling a pillow to his chest. He didn't say anything about her punishment...he had yet to decide whether he liked Daitomi enough to judge her.

|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai kept her pose against the bookshelf as Haki moved to the couch and settled. When he said something must of been wrong with him in order to attack the Kage. She thought of the Chakra worms, crimson red -- eating his chakra causing him to act unsoundly. Dai shook her head slightly to rid the images. She looked up as Haki asked what kind of favor did she own him. She remembered the time in Suna; a mishap with poisoned tea. Sypher whisking her into his arms at the hot springs and running, with her in his arms, to the hospital. "He saved my life." She spoke strongly. "I was returning the favor to him." She told Haki. She wasn't a bad person, just misguided because of the actions she took when Sypher had been acting crazy. She looked up at Haki curled up on one side of the couch and had pulled a pillow to his chest. She looked over her shoulder at the forever saved memories of the squads. Some no longer around, or even just broken apart, like her old squad. She chose the life of a Hunter and the only why to peruse it was to join the only squad that taught the ways of a Hunter and ANBU. To only think, she could have possible stayed in Sypher's squad. Perhaps the events of Sypher going insane and Fuyu's death, could have never been brought about. Dai sighed and walked over to the couch, sitting on the floor. She pulled her knees close and rested her forehead against her knees. Who knew, the collection of pictures could bring such pain and sorrow, back to life.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin had his head down on the pillow, listening, but when Daitomi stopped talking he closed his eyes. And, as was usual, his body instantly slid into sleep. He slipped sideways, facing the couch pillows and slumped down so his head was resting on the arm of the couch. His legs were pulled loosely up to the pillow he still clutched and his hands were tucked up under his chin, cradling the pillow. His breathing was slow and deliberate, body relaxed and mind blank. Sleep was never hard for him.

|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai rose her head and watched as Haki fell quickly asleep. He looked at peace and so carefree. She remembered the days where she was like that. She smiled before resting her forehead on her knees again. She tugged at her ponytail and allowed her hair to fall where it pleased. She sighed in relaxation and closed her eyes. Neh? Sypher, where ever you are or whatever you are doing...please...please, forgive me for my actions that day. She thought before slipping down the side of the couch. Laying on the floor with her heads near her face, her knees level with her hips and her hair tossed over her face. It was nice to finally sleep once more. In peace.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 pm
"..Death has made me your worst nightmare..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Sakaki Sakeyomi
User Image

Sakaki had been wandering the village and decided to pay his cousin a visit. So heading to her home he hoped up to the window and slid it open. He hopped inside and walked to the living room having sensed some chakra in there. "Hey cous....dai? What are yo- Who's the kid?" He asked bluntly having just noticed the child laying on the couch sleeping. Sakaki was now no longer wearing his armor since the woman in front of him had shattered like a clay pot.

| Chakra Count: 320 / 320 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Warrior |

{{ooc: }}  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games